Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims (1111 Views)

Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. / A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country / Sultan Of Sokoto And JNI Urges Release Of B’haram ‘recruitment Officer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by sorepco(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
I think its about time they speak up

Hassan Ibrahim-Kaduna
Tuesday, November 25, 2014

advertisement

The Jama'atu Nasril Islam (JNI) group has called on Muslims to rise up and defend the Ummah against terrorists' attacks.

The group in its charge urged Muslims not be docile and wait for insurgents to slaughter them.

"We must wake up and defend ourselves; no international convention stops anyone from self defense. Enough of this killings, we must face this reality because we are not dogs or goats that should be slaughtered," the Muslim body has said.

The JNI stated this in an interview on the Voice of America (VOA), Hausa service, in Kaduna, on Monday.

Secretary General of the group, Dr Khaleed Abubakar said in the interview that Muslims were gradually been exterminated through the Boko Haram insurgency which was unacceptable, while the authorities were allegedly doing nothing about it.

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2014/nov/25/601.html
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by asandigbo(f): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
ok
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2014
wow...honestly I thought they were dumb.
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Osakah24(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Are you saying its muslims that get slaughtered?
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by obamartins(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2014
You guys alone can tame the monster u created and subtly supported. I didn't hear this when they where bombing churches in the North. I told people who care to listen that when the time comes, the North will solve their problem. Indeed, the chicken has come home to roost. grin

5 Likes

Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by gunuvi(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Stop fooling yoht.na today? Why now.
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
I can recall when this whole boko haram thing started, Christians were the targets and were wasted in churches and homes everyday but the JNI and other muslim bodies looked the other way. Now that the boko haram fighters have gone berserk and beginning to kill muslims in droves, they have suddenly woken up from their sleep and shouting "Extermination." I don't like it when human beings are killed unnecessarily irrespective of their religious leanings but truth be told, these muslims and JNI people never did enough to check their boko haram brother at the emerging stage.

All is in God's hands and I pray He saves this great nation.

4 Likes

Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
I remember my secondary school vice principal(RIP Mr. Ifebi) who always said that the world is like a football that rotates. They bombed churches, killed Christians and JNI never issued single statement until the football rotated to their end. So Christians blood were wasteful but Muslims blood are sacred abi? He who acquired ant-infested firewood had better get ready for the repercussion. As for me, I still maintain my stand "m¥slims are terrorists and terrorists are m¥slims undecided

5 Likes

Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2014
I like the direction this is towing, if you don't defend yourself no one is coming to your aid. Oga jona our president is focused on his political ambition, so take up arms and fight for your survival or get obliterated by bokoharam.
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by gramci: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Arewa should wake up from its slumber
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by LeOstrich: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Rather than come out and condemned Boko Haram these violent priests of the altar of Shaitan are seeking for more blood and anarchy
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Descartes: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good morning Northern Nigeria smiley
Re: Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
A Yoruba adage says "aja mon omo re fun loyan" [a dog surely knw hw to breast feed her child
Ika oje shey tie bee[a wicked being would never do such to himself]
Now after they have almost completely eradicate Christians... They focus their attention on Muslims since they are doing Allah's will they are on great form like CFC
They couldn't slow down
Nw u knw itz tym dey start defending themselves
I just hope u won't use ur own hand to exterminate ur cannibal-like-tribe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Map Of Africa Before Colonisation, Look At What Has Become Of It Now! / APC Is Like The Church Of Satan – Pastor Tunde Bakare / GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.