Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

For Lokki - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / For Lokki (1738 Views)

For Lokki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lokki by smileysmiles(f): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
you were born alongside 12 other puppies... we dint notice u at first.. why should we? u looked just like the other pups, tiny and brown ...
But with time, that changed.

first u had funny legs, then it was ur awkward gait.. then the teeth loss... the partial deafness, the reddened balls..the extra ordinarily big head..

i called u names and laughed so hard at how much u slept.. we tot u were dull too cos everytime a stranger walked in, u'd b asleep under the car... but boy did u prove us wrong!
u grew up strong and huge at over 6ft on ur hindlegs.. the massive head we laughed at, became a source of pride.. turns out you were not deaf and neither were u dull.. and in every way, we loved u...

But as fate will have it..ur owner has to travel... and so you were sold today.. the process hurt but in our own way, we did our best. chose the person we tot would take the best care of u...
I will miss ur massive head and (i never tot i will say this) your annoying midnight barks
I hope to see u again... May God keep u till den..

cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Lokki by galaxi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
smileysmiles: you were born alongside 12 other puppies... we dint notice u at first.. why should we? u looked just like the other pups, tiny and brown ...

first u had funny legs, then it was ur awkward gait.. then the teeth loss... the partial deafness, the reddened balls..the extra ordinarily big head..

i called u names and laughed so hard at how much u slept.. we tot u were dull too cos everytime a stranger walked in, u'd b asleep under the car... but boy did u prove us wrong!
u grew up strong and huge at over 6ft on ur hindlegs.. the massive head we laughed at, became a source of pride.. turns out you were not deaf and neither were u dull.. and in every way, we loved u...

But as fate will have it..ur owner has to travel... and so you were sold today.. the process hurt but in our own way, we did our best. chose the person we tot would take the best care of u...
I will miss ur massive head and (i never tot i will say this) your annoying midnight barks

cry cry cry
lol!!!
all this just for a dog?
Re: For Lokki by chucky234(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Touching....
I felt like dieing when my Daschhound was stolen, I cant imagine pathing with my Caucasian.

2 Likes

Re: For Lokki by doeying(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
awww.....do you pictures?
Re: For Lokki by brainy02: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
smileysmiles:
you were born alongside 12 other puppies... we dint notice u at first.. why should we? u looked just like the other pups, tiny and brown ...

cry cry cry

amazing dear...... i love this to my bone marrow
Re: For Lokki by smileysmiles(f): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
brainy02:

amazing dear...... i love this to my bone marrow

thank u
Re: For Lokki by chelseabmw(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
smileysmiles:

thank u

You puppy is lovely..... looks like mine... mine is called Argo
Re: For Lokki by smileysmiles(f): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
chelseabmw:

You puppy is lovely..... looks like mine... mine is called Argo

Thank you
Re: For Lokki by brainy02: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
u still come here
Re: For Lokki by smileysmiles(f): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
brainy02:
u still come here

When the need arises...

(1) (Reply)

Help' What is wrong with my Bird(Pigeon ) / Met This Little Bird At Work.pictures / 25 Curious Facts About Cats Most People Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.