Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update (12817 Views)

Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin / Twin Sister Reportedly Told A Journalist, How Taiwo Oshadipe Reportedly Died [ph / Breaking News: Taiwo Of Popular Singing Twins, 'oshadipe Twins' Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by rezzy: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nawa oo.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
R I P

Who are they anyway are they musicians or actresses
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
surgecom:
Our doctors eh!

Well only God heals doctors only dey try...

RIP Taiwo

Maybe if God was keeping watch like he was supposed to... Rip
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by lyntiffany(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
pretydiva:
Dis is indeed sad...lord pls save us tru out d remaining mnths of d yr
Amen
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by RAPMAN02(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
cry
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by mooremedia: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2014
I'm really distraught at the moment....Please Lord
I pray she meets you with a smile on your face.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by daveP(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Oh my! RIP.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by ifyalways(f): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
surgecom:

Father of Lara George
No please.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2014
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

Life. So fast and yet so short. I hope she made peace with her maker. That's the most important thing.

When did she get married cos last I checked? She got pregnant and had a baby for Capt Jide George, husband to Revd Dele George of "Goldmyne/Little saints Orphanage" fame. . .
hmmm! Nawao!
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by ifyalways(f): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
hmmm! Nawao!
Yeah.
And people said she's married, since when kwanu

My only prayers for her is : " hope she made peace with her maker? " God's forgiveness is the surest. lipsrsealed

And for the little, innocent child she's left behind, I feel so much empathy for. It is well.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2014
ifyalways:

Yeah.
And people said she's married, since when kwanu

My only prayers for her is : " hope she made peace with her maker? " God's forgiveness is the surest. lipsrsealed
yes it is!

Happy sunday to you sis! cool
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Same to you, Berem anu cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Rip dear
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by golddeejay(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
kam27:
Rest In Piece Taiwo. A life cut short.
it is rest in peace(no amt of RIP will help d dead anyway). Nnekamezorundecided...bad gal
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
golddeejay:
it is rest in peace(no amt of RIP will help d dead anyway). Nnekamezorundecided...bad gal
golddeejay hw am i a bad gal?
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by golddeejay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
nnekamezor:
golddeejay hw am i a bad gal?
y dd u share dat particular post
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
golddeejay:
y dd u share dat particular post
i didnt share it ooo...i only comment dere
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by golddeejay(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
nnekamezor:
i didnt share it ooo...i only comment dere
wow...i saw first shared by nnekamezor. How is ur day goin?
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
golddeejay:
wow...i saw first shared by nnekamezor. How is ur day goin?
grt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Lovely Actress Regina Daniels In Epic Set Photos / You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 / Types Of Satanic Sacrifices Carried Out By Most Celebrities For Fame And Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.