Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha (643 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha

How true is this? Can somebody tell her that we Nigerians need prove.

The first daughter of the late maximum ruler , Gen Sani Abacha said Nigerians are still missing her father’s dictatorial leadership.

Gumsu said she came to this conclusion after having closely monitored people’s comment on the trends of political events via social media.

Gumsu took to twitter to speak her mind, she wrote “All of a sudden I miss my late father. And I realise that Nigerians miss his leadership everyday when I read people’s comments on social media.
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by jeffizy(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2014
I suspect Gumsu is not healthy mentally.
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by slimfit1(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Gumsu he is dead, an ordinary sand in my backyard has more value than your father. We all know that people are after their tax and national wealth your father stole they think they can get it out of your stinking black has by saying nice things to you. Your father Abacha is dead and better of dead. Enjoy the money your armed rubber dad stole for you. Biri the monkey is never coming back again we thank Allah for that.
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by blaqoracle: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2014
slimfit1: Gumsu he is dead, an ordinary sand in my backyard has more value than your father. We all know that people are after their tax and national wealth your father stole they think they can get it out of your stinking black has by saying nice things to you. Your father Abacha is dead and better of dead. Enjoy the money your armed rubber dad stole for you. Biri the monkey is never coming back again we thank Allah for that.
for you to talk like this, you need an urgent psychiatric help.
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by ajoskele(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Gumsu...with some subtractions and collection of like-terms, I think I got MUSU....

How I HATE cats!!
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by eleojo23: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Huh?
Re: Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father – Gumsu Abacha by slimfit1(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2014
blaqoracle: for you to talk like this, you need an urgent psychiatric help.

Prove to me don't just text prove to why I need help don't be a lazy thinker tell me why how hard is it ?

(1) (Reply)

Website Reduces Gej's Net-worth To $10m After He Threatened Lawsuit / Travel Bans Issued In Reaction To Ebola / Hearing Same Political Song Since 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.