Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (22496 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin
cool

#eatin fettuccini and tuna!!
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Votukpa(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
To women, children are like hostages to a hijacker or a kidnapper. The more children, the more the man is likely to remain to keep taking care of her. Its all for her interest not the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
u like booking space.. undecided
lol. Yea. I'm a bonafide member of NAOSB(nairaland association of space bookers) grin
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Sarimah(f): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
SmellMyFart:
lol. Yea. I'm a bonafide member of NAOSB(nairaland association of space bookers) grin
I think u are their leader
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
I think u are their leader
wouldn't mind being their leader though. grin

how was your day?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Sarimah(f): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
SmellMyFart:
wouldn't mind being their leader though. grin

how was your day?
twas fine..urs?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
twas fine..urs?
splendid grin

where are you based?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Women think it is a joke to raise kids and most times have this odd sense of reasoning that God will take care of them, school fees, hospital bills, clothes, etc. They are always sentimental and emotional about these things. Never practical.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Sarimah(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
SmellMyFart:
splendid grin

where are you based?
ph
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by handie(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
well, i'm the one who wants kids more and i'm yet to see a lady who wants the number of kids I want(10 or 11 kids)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by zikclassiq(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Two is maximum 4me. 1st issue na twins. e taf finish. i'm okay and wif must knw dat b4 marriage!
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by BaddieKay(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Yea...she shld insist too...not coming out to say...I'm pregnant... and expect u to be happy...and this can't abort gist. It must be discussed and followed.

She should insist on what?Are u trying to say she should refuse her husband Bleep? Or what?And about d abortion ish,u'll advice ur wife to abort and put her life @ risk cos she fulfilled her marital obligations?Me I think the issue of having more kids in a home is totally on d Man
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by soonest(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

so long as u foot d bills...the wiring no suppose rope another person in.
Lol at roping in. Then stop doing d act!
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Iolite(f): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
jeffizy:
The woman's mind and body is naturally configured to nurture and reproduce.

All the signs of maturity/puberty in a woman is genetically configured into making reproduction easy.

So it is only normal for them to crave fulfilling the grace bestowed on them.

U are so right. As for me right now am ok with the two that I have, but I find myself craving once in a while to concieve, which I know I don't need now. Its all about self control.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Etetejake(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2014
slickyb:
hehehehe.. I can't even shout concerning dis issue. I luv kids a lot nd I hope to give birth to nothing less dan 6 children by God's grace. future hubby I hope ur listening oh . haha

Yes my dear. I will do my duty perfectly come 2050. Just be sure not to funicate till then.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by youngguchi(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2014
As for me na 24 children ooooh
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by jennyadims: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2014
:-XMy adivce will be theMan should take pills dat willl stop his fertily Since he don't want more kids cry
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by oyewolestephen(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
slickyb:
hehehehe.. I can't even shout concerning dis issue. I luv kids a lot nd I hope to give birth to nothing less dan 6 children by God's grace. future hubby I hope ur listening oh . haha
yes dear am listening. I am even doing press-up for that
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by jpphilips(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Why do women want more kids?

1.In Nigeria, infant mortality rates are still high.(As a doctor, I have had children die in my arms a few times...most often due to malaria).

2.When you retire, who pays your pension? The govt or your kids? Especially if you an elderly, illiterate woman who never went to school, and is now too old to do anything.

why should your kids pay your pension? dont they have enough problems already? a black man is nothing but selfish and inconsiderate, you see why young guys hardly make it lately,
while you are struggling to settle in the big cities there is already a plan to drag you to your grave via family pressure.
You cannot bring people in this world to suffer and fuel your insatiable wants.
Guess most parents are no longer seeing the pension with the rate of unemployment lately.

instead of working all your life to cater for 5 kids hoping they will become your pension account, why dont you have one then use the money for 4 and invest in real estate or pension trust funds?
you dont really sound like a medical doctor, a Native doctor perhaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by AceKid(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2014
either to stop seeing their period constantly or they strive to disciple their husband to work harder or extra harder ...lol : they may aim 4 both still.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Whobedatte(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Benbisco:
Well I'd say it varies with individuals. As a woman I have never liked the idea of plenty children. 3 max is ok.
if u want plenty nko? How many e go be? A football team?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? by Beauchic: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
I think women usually want more kids because anything can happen and if something does happen, the man can always go outside to father more children; while women are menopausal.

Most men will love to have more kids but shy away from the responsibility that comes with taking care of kids so they will rather settle for fewer kids. I know this because I have friends whose husbands have no solid means and income and yet they want more children from their wives, simply because it is the woman who foots the bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.