Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94775 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by jobhrng: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2020
*Gitardor*
presents
*THE FREE ONLINE TRAINING*
Join and Learn using your smartphone �

*Do you want to learn the essential business management techniques with your smartphone that will enable you build and establish that business of your dream?*

Here you'll be taught

�� *Business Management Skill*

-Self Discipline & Time Management

-Introduction to Business

-Simple Business Process,

-Viable Business Ideas

-Simple Business Plan construction,

-Financial Analysis for Start-Up Businesses

-Viable Business Ideas.

�� *Social Media Marketing Skill*

-Social Media Marketing Techniques (Instagram)

�� *GRAPHICS DESIGN*

-3D logo design

-Flier making

-Video cartooning

-Video Animation and lots more.......�

*Join Our Free Intensive Training Today*

*This opportunity is for you!*

To book for the class:

Or Click on this link to join the group
���
https:///GlKyHKoaRKG7qkC6qVuppZ

Or send us a private WhatsApp ��
https:///message/MYEDHKKPUUKMC1
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by thobbierulz: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
To live a Good life especially in this current economic climate, one source of income isn’t going to cut it.
 It is important now more than ever to increase your streams of income. One way to achieve this is through income investment. Many of us are engaged or have been engaged in one type of income investment or another while some of us have not. Either way you can share your journey and insight with me while learning one or two things about the opportunities in income investing by taking out a few minutes to fill this survey.
 Thank you in advance for your time and good luck with your finances.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_GPHnp7SQEWu9VFDrPLhx5cGQJ6Z63jTperwsqF-ZMYBIA/viewform
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Yinksy09(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
If you are looking into starting a business or you an entrepreneur I will advice you to go for FCMB. You can open a business account online with FCMB and enjoy amazing benefits. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Deeni131: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pls guy is this card a master card?

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by maybet081: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Ymodulus:

While i think this practice must have been changed. I think its best to oprn account with high amounts to reduce number of customers and ensure prompt delivery. Just take a look at Gtbank, every dick and harry banks there and the bank is now trash
pls how is it a trash?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Emmycrown20: 7:33am On Jan 28
You are a wise somebody
I like how you present your idea and suggestions
Acidosis:
The best in Lagos may turn out as the worst in Onitsha. Just walk into any bank closest to you and make enquiries, necessary checks & physical assesments like queue, population. If you're a business person with constant mobility, you might consider other attributes.

The fact that you have lots of friends banking with GTB or UBA doesn't mean you should join the train (even when the crowd around the bank is as wide as the road to hell).

I used to bank with Mainstreet (former Afribank), reasons owing to the fact that I hardly come across faulty Mainstreet ATM, also I rarely meet 3 customers in the banking hall. The no-stress discovery made me recommend this bank to my dad sometimes back and so far, we have no regret.

It all depends on what you want, but always remember, none will pay you salary for banking with them.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Akposkiz: 9:43pm On Jan 28
I prefer Firstbank and Ubabank is okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.