Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband (1250 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by remsonik(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Well this is like a sort of counter thread. Based on my experiences I know of a man who infected his wife with HIV in the process of cheating and chasing everything is skirts. Also I know of a man who is always bitter and nags in the house to the extent that he extends his to his kids,worse still the guy has been jobless for few years and the wife carries all the responsibilities of the home. i feel both wives dont deserve such cruelty from their husbands.
so i ask again which is better a cheating or a nagging husband?
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
remsonik:
Well this is like a sort of counter thread. Based on my experiences I know of a man who infected his wife with HIV in the process of cheating and chasing everything is skirts. Also I know of a man who is always bitter and nags in the house to the extent that he extends his to his kids,worse still the guy has been jobless for few years and the wife carries all the responsibilities of the home. i feel both wives dont deserve such cruelty from their husbands.
so i ask again which is better a cheating or a nagging husband?
Once again,I can manage a man who nags,,if worse come to worse I go begin kiss am if he starts talking...If he doesn't reduce/stop the drama,I go begin look am like fish..When he humiliates himself 2-3 times in front of the children/public,nobody go use mouth tell am say it's unmanly to be nagging.

Let him just keep his d..ick for me alonesad..I would be using the money I would supposingly be using to treat staph,buy ARV for HIV,to buy him lucozade to regain his strength when he faints from nagging.

9 Likes

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Tallesty1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Husbands nagg?

That automatically makes him the wife.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Janet101(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
u can't stop a man from cheating,but nagging is d job of a woman...to d men ur mothers nag too grin
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by MizMyColi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Husbands nagg?

What are you saying now.
Aren't husbands human beings too?

Emotional dullness/unintelligence isn't peculiar to women alone y'know.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Before commenting let me just I was here grin

ook now bck to the topic, if i was a woman I would choose neither.
Unless you are gold digger or too old that you decide to settled for anything for the sake of getting married, I think any good hardworking woman deserve to have a happy family.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Husbands nagg?

Dnt tell me you dnt know that there are men who Nag.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op None of the above. We have men who have none of those habits.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by martins0: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:

Once again,I can manage a man who nags,,if worse come to worse I go begin kiss am if he starts talking...If he doesn't reduce/stop the drama,I go begin look am like fish..When he humiliates himself 2-3 times in front of the children/public,nobody go use mouth tell am say it's unmanly to be nagging.

Let him just keep his d..ick for me alonesad..I would be using the money I would supposingly be using to treat staph,buy ARV for HIV,to buy him lucozade to regain his strength when he faints from nagging.

I gbadu ur style wella, but men shouldn't nag

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

What are you saying now.
Aren't husbands human beings too?

Emotional dullness/unintelligence isn't peculiar to women alone y'know.

Sophyrocks:

Dnt tell me you dnt know that there are men who Nag.

I haven't seen one before.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

Well I have seen three. They tend to always want to correct you on every little thing and they are perfectionists. Most of them have abusive tendencies.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Danhumprey: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
hmm
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Danhumprey: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
How about a cheating husband and a nagging wife? I guess both of them will readily complement each other.grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Blakjewelry(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
non ha ha they ate both twin from different papa na
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

Men are even the highest nags, they can nag about how untidy the house is, how the food is tasteless, how the kids ain't looking clean, how the kitchen isn't so clean, how to prepare his meals, how to serve him, how you ain't hardworking, how you answer calls from male folks, why you shouldn't wear certain clothes...... I can go on and on
Infact they can nag about just everything.... Unfortunately, most of the nagging husbands are those that can't even raise a pin in the house, instead they sit and complain about just everything. ..

Bottomline, nagging isn't a term for females alone

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
@topic, neither. ..

But if I must choose, I will go with a nagging husband because I can simply ignore. .
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Shirley07: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Husbands nagg?

Funny you're asking this when everyone and his dogs know you nag.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
hmm
got nothing to say? Hmmm..obvious u're very busy on da grass..
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cheating!!...I cant tolerate that.....I cant allow or wont be happy if my husband cheats on me....Since I ll be trying my possible best to satisfy hin sexually....

As for a nagging husband.....I can tame him....I can make him talk less by not exchanging words with him.....

I can stop a nagging husband by observing and getting to know him more and doing what he want.....
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by hensben(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rexxie:

stop quoting me pls...all this gay people sef.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
stop quoting me pls...all this gay people sef.
thats only gonna happen when i say n when that whistle blowing arsse u gat quits doing ur warped talking n rantings,diickhead...
So hows da hay?
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

Funny you're asking this when everyone and his dogs know you nag.
MyColi is this true??
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by remsonik(f): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
I don't want either too. Some men even have the effontery to cheat and nag at the same time

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by crudedude(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some of us just rush to make counter threads so we could make FP or get back at the opposite sex.

No further comment.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
None can be compare to a nagging cheating wife.
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
A cheating husband. You see, the truth is there are certain things a man wouldn't want to do to his wife because he respects her so much. He subjects other women to his sex'ual perversions and goes home to love his wife. Most Naija girls would faint if her man told her he wants to flog or choke her to derive sex'ual pleasure. How would you react if your man tells you he wants to shoot his cvm into your mouth and watch you swallow it? Iyanma right?
#MenMisunderstoodSince1607AD# undecided
Re: Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband by bennyrazz: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
very boring thread

(1) (Reply)

She's A Beautiful Beast / Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up / Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.