Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant (1253 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant by ANIEXTY(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Doris Ayling, a 99-year-old great grandmother, received a letter from the hospital following a urine test. The test didn't say she had an infection or sickness. It said she was pregnant.
When the hospital,Porthsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, was alerted, it was then discovered that the test was as a result of a mixup at the hospital.
The Hospital is blaming the mix up on an 'administrative errors'.
It will be interesting to note that Doris, who hasn't been pregnant in 70 years, is also the mother of three children who are pensioners themselves.
The only other woman in recorded history that comes even close to this woman is the biblical Sarah, wife of Abraham, who is believed to have had Isaac, her son, when she was 90 years old.

Re: Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol!!!!! I wonder how the look will be on great grand ma's face when she saw the result of the test!
Re: Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant by DrObum(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin
Re: Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant by Houseofglam7(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jeeeeeez!!!
Re: Shocking:hospital Test Sa¥s She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
This woman is a living testimony that miracles really do happen. grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently / Dangers Of Living With Bed Bugs / The Nigerian House-help Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.