Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? (1948 Views)

Can You Ever Eat From This Cake ( Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Cyberfavour(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Most of us don't really feel free to eat from other people's house especially when they are not our relatives or family friend, so instead we just ask for a drink or water. I just want to ask of how we feel when we eat from other people's house
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cyberfavour:
Most of us don't really feel free to eat from other people's house especially when they are not our relatives or family friend, so instead we just ask for a drink or water. I just want to ask of how we feel when we eat from other people's house

Kindda uneasy and shy...though i did it last when Abiola's Election was annulled grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
I have this friend that I can eat directly from his pot. No plates needed.

He can eat mine while it is still on fire.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by penny01502: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
I can't remember the last time I ate from someone's house
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
How should I feel?

I eat only where am comfortable,else I would decline the food..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by mesoade(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Why should i b shy of eating in another person's house?,no b dem offer me food?, . . . Sum silly posts these days

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cyberfavour:

I no even dey ask for water.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by bloglover(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
I feel good, especially when am very hungry, u go feed me o! u go even bring more.! after all u asked me.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by eigmaticme: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2014
I stopped eating in peoples houses when i saw a friend scoop out roaches from the oil she used to fry the yams she had in mind to offer me.
My ex told me about a time he enjoyed picking out the crayfish and chewing from the soup he ate in a restuarant,to his dismay on closer inspection they where baby cockroaches....
I didnt kiss him for about two months(no joke).
Apart from sanitory issues i can eat anywhere

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by bloglover(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
eigmaticme:
I stopped eating in peoples houses when i saw a friend scoop out roaches from the oil she used to fry the yams she had in mind to offer me.
My ex told me about a time he enjoyed picking out the crayfish and chewing from the soup he ate in a restuarant,to his dismay on closer inspection they where baby cockroaches....
I didnt kiss him for about two months(no joke).
Apart from sanitory issues i can eat anywhere

was that why u broke up with him? just curious
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by eigmaticme: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol. No o shocked
bloglover:

was that why u broke up with him? just curious
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by callola: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
i dont know, but i cant eat food i dont cook. My friends and relations do complain. Wetin concern me? U eat for my house, i no eat for your house dat one na ur bixnez. Besides, i prefer snacks and drinks to food
Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't eat in people's houses tongue tongue... It's a training that has come to stay.. So many thoughts runs thru my mind when I see a meal not prepared by me, although save school eatries n fast foods that are quite decent..

Way back in secondary school, I had a cliq (4 of us).. We do the break-thing together, most times.. U, fry the eggs... U, buy the bread... U, boil the water and bring the tea ingredients n U, bring the tea cups n saucers... It got so bad that no matter the closeness, I dodge the eggs n take just the bread n make my own tea...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2014
....Personally, I don't like eating people's food....Even if we are as close as anythng....I get irritated easily...

....I simply avoid eating outside...I reject their food politely...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by velly001(m): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2014
temigracie:
....Personally, I don't like eating people's food....Even if we are as close as anythng....I get irritated easily...

....I simply avoid eating outside...I reject their food politely...
wow wud luv to av u has a fwend. . . u'd do all the cookings

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Eat From Others' House? by edwife(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2014
I am a clean freak,i check everything from the kitchen,glass you offer me water before i can even agree eating in your house.

I just can't help it embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Creepy! ! Can You Eat This Kinda Cake? / Amazing Nutritional Benefit Of Baobab Fruit; Another Forsaken Agro Produce / Are You Interested In Starting A Smoked Catfish Business( See Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.