Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

[VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The (5480 Views)

Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics) / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman / Beautiful Girl Transformed Into Snake When Guys Tried To Force Her In The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by tuneriolo: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-i4T8BEzWjBw/VDAHb2-0_XI/AAAAAAAAIT8/4d-VD8mhN_g/s1600/girl%2Bsnake.png[/img]

You don't believe that voodoo or juju exists? well this is something that might change your mind.
A young girl was almost raped by some boys when she turned into a serpent. Guys need to be careful with whom they call their girlfriends because she is definitely somebody's girlfriend and for those boys, they had it coming.
LEARN!!!
Click here to watch
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by richs(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by mitchie3: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
for those guys, gobe is in the building. them go carry mami water cheesy cheesy
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by darnley16(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ok leeme watch then I'll modify later
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by darnley16(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guy post a downloadable version joor!!!
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by Mprex(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
darnley16:
Guy post a downloadable version joor!!!
seconded! What happens to those of us without a smart phone

We dont get to see the video or what? angry
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by qadeerkug(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
dis kind tinx happened to me in 2009 i was totally confused but my nah slap i take give her kpaii like 3times mehn come see amazing modafucker tin around me d gurl just turn to phaeton ewwww see run like fan blade since den i nevr close to any womens again sad
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by blazingmann: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
u never meet babe wey go tempt nonsense commot for ur body, aswear u go forget past events

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by Superstar007(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Someone should Summarize the video scene by scene
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by fr3do(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Why do these blogs always redirect to ireporters
The site is annoying, it doesn't play

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by kramer: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
fr3do:
Why do these blogs always redirect to ireporters
The site is annoying, it doesn't play

Superstar007:
Someone should Summarize the video scene by scene

Don't worry yourself, the op is the biggest ode if he believes that video is real, it just a clip from a very stupid low-budget movie
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by Leerexlee: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2014
So Mr OP we aren't supposed to have sex with the opposite sex because of a girl that turned into a serpent?
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by blazingmann: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
No, what he means that u sleep with everygirl in this world
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by iamrealdeji(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
qadeerkug:
dis kind tinx happened to me in 2009 i was totally confused but my nah slap i take give her kpaii like 3times mehn come see amazing modafucker tin around me d gurl just turn to phaeton ewwww see run like fan blade since den i nevr close to any womens again sad

Na lie
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by Leerexlee: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
abi o
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by darnley16(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mumu video, ppl don't click on it, its just a bleeped up movie rip, the snake sef resemble cotton wool, op warri thunder fire u
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The by icebebe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
qadeerkug:
lielord I hail o

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Puts Her Boobs On Display In Fendi (photos) / Chioma Jazz Is Strong O - Twitter reacts as Davido Snubs Meghan As She Twerks / This Must Be Beyonce’s Worst Hairstyle …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.