Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Is Fashion? Some Say It’s A Way Of Expression. I Say 'fashion Tells Who You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Fashion? Some Say It’s A Way Of Expression. I Say 'fashion Tells Who You (556 Views)

If This Is Fashion, Then I Am Glad I Am Not A Fashion Freak..... / What Is Fashion ? / Huh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fashion? Some Say It’s A Way Of Expression. I Say 'fashion Tells Who You by JaneByDesign: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was walking down the Trans-Amadi road, seated in a cab, all heads turning…I can hear murmuring in a 6-sitter vehicle, I had to trace the turning heads….(pause) Oh my God shocked, a young lady at the center of the morther-cat junction, I can say, she was naked, dressed in a tiger patterned gown (wait, did I say gown?) it was damn short, from my lowly-seated cab I could see her g-string. Could she have left home like that? Gone are the days when parent, neighbors give terrible slaps for not stocking-in, not brushing your hair, not putting on a ‘shimi’…could this be our present day fashion? ‘Cos all I can imagine is the young lady getting home and saying….’Ah Bola if you see me today, I nearly caused accident, see heads turning ehn…’
Now my question goes: What is fashion? Some say it’s a way of expression. I say 'fashion tells who you are'.

Dear Nairalanders I would appreciate your comments.

By: JaneByDesign; BBM channel C0021F06B; mail: janebydesignjbd@gmail.com
Re: What Is Fashion? Some Say It’s A Way Of Expression. I Say 'fashion Tells Who You by infinity2: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Does it really tell who you are, when it's based on copying and following what is in vogue

(1) (Reply)

Get Breaking News, Celebrities, Music, Lifestyle,events,exclusive Video +gossip! / Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? / Dresses, Shoes And Bags For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.