Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Does Life Mean To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Life Mean To You? (504 Views)

Hope, Faith And Love: What Do These Mean To An Atheist? / What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Life Mean To You? by tobechi74: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Everyone has his or her
idea about what life is all about. A Christian's
view of life is definitely different from an
atheist's. The meaning of life for a Christian is
to follow God and serve Him in every part of life.
For an atheist, the purpose of life may be to
strive for success in this life--just because a person may not believe in a higher power doesn't mean is
life is devoid of purpose. In a universal sense,
I think the best was to live life to it's fullest
is to experience what you love, and to feel passion for the things that you love. I'm not talking about just material wealth. I'm not talking about happiness. I'm talking about having a feeling of accomplishment in your life, even if it means that
you have to pass through some areas of darkness to get it. We must make mistakes in order to learn from
those mistakes, and so people should not approach life thinking every skeleton in their closet will
come out to haunt them. Move on, and see what happens. Without hell, there cannot be heaven, and
so we must pass through hell a few times to
achieve what we want to achieve. It's not
easy; it's not fun, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

I think the purpose is to give back to mother earth as she has given to us. Haha I know sounds weird but just look at all the animals and plants out there. They all help eachother out which inturn helps this planet survive. We seem to have drifted away from helping and started taking it all to ourselves. So I say the meaning of life is to live in peace while helping all living things around you
Re: What Does Life Mean To You? by logicboy01: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
LIFE IS A MEANINGLESS PURPOSELESS EXISTENCE! angry

WE ARE JUST MISTAKES OF EVOLUTION THAT MANAGED TO ACCIDENTALLY EVOLVE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS AND REASONING.

WE ARE NOTHING MORE OF A COSMIC JOKE- TRYING TO FIND OUT THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE LIKE A MENTAL PATIENT TRYING TO SEE THE BACK OF HIS HEAD WITHOUT A MIRROR.

I HATE MY LIFE AND BELIEVE IN NOTHING.

SIGNED-
A STEREOTYPE 0F WHAT A CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM THINKS AN ATHEIST FEELS LIKE
Re: What Does Life Mean To You? by psucc(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Life is simply a journey from the womb to the tomb. Some completes the distance in an hour, day(s), months, etc. while it takes others several years to complete same distance.

This, also is a mystery
Re: What Does Life Mean To You? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2014
This is life to me;

1 Like

Re: What Does Life Mean To You? by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Life is what you make use of your existence..

Live right to the fullest,cos you only live once.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Pandemonium / Great Testimonies..come And Experiences Career Breakthrough In Your Business. / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.