Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL (39103 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
I like....
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Chartey(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
synergycom19:
Automatic employment as lecturer most likely, without industry experience to ascertain if what she was thought there is still of industrial value. No wonder most graduate are not employable
There are a lot of things that go into making a first class graduate. They include discipline, good time management, hard work, perseverance, focus, smart and quick thinking and many more. These qualities are more than enough to make anybody flourish in any industry. I wonder what special attribute you have that has given you that dream job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
So some ídiots were actually proud enough to expose their ignorance, and admitted that they thought radiography was about RADIOS Even the mention of UNICAL's College of Medicine wasn't enough of a clue??

Have some pride. The next time you're itching to say something rétarded, [size=18pt]USE GOOGLE[/size].

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by joedejana(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
1stola:

Like you.
And I can't stop it cry
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by dein77(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kudos to her. It's not easy to make a First Class in any Nigerian university, most especially in Radiography.
Can't take anything away from her; she's done well.
However, but for our callous and demonic lecturers, we would have been hearing more about this kind of news.
Nigerians are academically sound.
Kudos to her...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by joedejana(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kunlexic:
see u shocked
So u mean person using his time on nairaland can't bag 1st class...smh
Did you bag first class?Do you think you'll bag first class.?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Ukutsgp(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Agrika:

Jealousy go and die..
i join u in saying dat.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by laplace12(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Theben:
CGPA of 4.5? Abeg she made a 2.1 jare but her department had to upgrade her final result inorder to have her make history. congrat to her notwithstanding.

My thought exactly. Who gets 4.5 on the dot?

maybe she got something like 4.45 and was upgraded.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Ukutsgp(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:
IN THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY SOMEONE GOES AHEAD TO STUDY HOW TO REPAIR RADIO? EVEN AKANNI OUR RADIO TECHNICIAN IS BETTER THAN THIS GIRL angry NOW TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL SHE DO AS A RADIO GEH.. NONSENSE

NB: SHE LOOK LIKE OUR HOUSEMAID SEF
are u ignorant or sick? pig like u.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by rofemiguwa(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
U dont knw that department. Am sure she had over 4.5 and dy didnt have a choice. Pple with 4.5 on the dot have bin rejected before,i know of 2 cases like dt.
They found a way to stil divide the grade and gave the guy 4.49.

She is my cousin. Am not suprised, she comes from a family of brains.
laplace12:

My thought exactly. Who gets 4.5 on the dot?

maybe she got something like 4.45 and was upgraded.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by austinoeze(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...
u r nothing bt a rattlesnake...no hard feelings bro

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by explorer250(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
victorazy:
She must be a virgin undecided
yes indeed, she is not like other ladies bleeping instead of reading, facing relationships instead of attending to lectures. Please ladies beware because this is a challenge. It means that you can be like her. Not that she is not beautiful nor is it that she doesnt love sex or relationship but she choosed to go for "business before pleasure". Pls ladies "STOP BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPING"
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by josh830: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Congrat that nice I no how hard u work cus I once tried it!!!"Lol
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by VantagePoint: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:
IN THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY SOMEONE GOES AHEAD TO STUDY HOW TO REPAIR RADIO? EVEN AKANNI OUR RADIO TECHNICIAN IS BETTER THAN THIS GIRL angry NOW TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL SHE DO AS A RADIO GEH.. NONSENSE

People like you make d.umb people look smart.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by sirgreen: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
congrt my dearest you made your parents proud, keep it up
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Luminary1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Congrates, it not easy at all, u were a legend I pray i bag a first class like you......radiography isnt simple at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by sirgreen: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
VantagePoint:

People like you make d.umb people look smart.

this guy who thought you how to write, you not even get pass in the class she got first class grade cos you even no the defference btm RADIO and radiography
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
congrats dear!!u b boss!!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Go babes....congratulations to you..
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by hrykanu231(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
one outstanding malabress
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by sirgreen: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:

you are MAD for calling this girl names, you cant even differentiate between RADIO and RADIOGRAPHY
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by osangaope: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Synagogue: Lagos begins probe Oct. 13

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/synagogue-lagos-begins-probe-oct-13/
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Kunlexic(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
Did you bag first class?Do you think you'll bag first class.?
ode didinrin silly guy
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by joedejana(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kunlexic:
ode didinrin silly guy
muMU oloSI wink grin angry
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by dein77(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Luminary1:
Congrates, it not easy at all, u were a legend I pray i bag a first class like you......radiography isnt simple at all

Actually, you can't simply wish a First Class and have it. It requires the highest level of self - awareness.
U must understand yourself; carefully select like minded friends, understand the CGPA grading system; be disciplined, amongst others.
I wish you the best.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by biancalove(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls who help me with unical PGD program details
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by VantagePoint: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=sirgreen post=26881875]

this guy who thought you how to write, you not even get pass in the class she got first class grade cos you even no the defference btm RADIO and radiography

I really don't understand your post.
Some punctuation, and good spelling should set you right. .

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by butanep(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Congrat dear. Its not an easy task.
If it's UNIBEN, that 4.5 CGPA, they go slash that GP to fall in 2.1. Narrow escape GP, can hardly get first class in UNIBEN...
I will just say she was just favoured. Some person much have gotten scuh GP but it was not given to them... favor is what make the dept consider her...
Congrat all the way...
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by dein77(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:
Congrat dear. Its not an easy task.
If it's UNIBEN, that 4.5 CGPA, they go slash that GP to fall in 2.1. Narrow escape GP, can hardly get first class in UNIBEN...
I will just say she was just favoured. Some person much have gotten scuh GP but it was not given to them... favor is what make the dept consider her...
Congrat all the way...

That's exactly my point. Many brilliant Nigerian students have been denied First Class due to some sadistic and callous lecturers.
Most of these wicked and sick lectures derive an evil joy from . frustrating these students.
The Nigerian University is set up to frustrate the students.
Securing a First Class is tantamount to swimming against a system that was designed to see you fail.
This lady's First Class, despite the challenges of our primitive system, all the more makes it more credible.
She deserves all the accolades coming her way. Her fit is no easy one.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by switgoody(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
JustCare:
Congrats m'Lady! just that Nigerian tertiary institutions lack the capability to thrive in this aspect of medical science, In the whole Of the entity called Nigeria only 3 higher institutions offer this great and noble course thereby making it difficult for youths to have access to the course and to know what the course is all about.
well, I believe we can still get dear...with time all our good dreams for Nigeria will come to realisation.
Cheers once more @myfirstclassradiographer and all radiographers and radiologistiin the world!

#proudRadiogeapher
reporting from UNILAG.
pls which othet sch aside Unical offer dis course?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by ikechiozo: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Earning a first class in Radiography is not easy in most university in the Southeast! University of Nigeria and University of Calabar are the pioneer schools for radiography education in Nigeria and have not produced First class graduates since inception. I hope UNN follows, now that the jinx has been broken in Calabar. Congratulations Ms!!!!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Artery: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is commendable!

Meanwhile let me use this medium to invite everyone who made UNICAL their choice in the 2014/2014 Direct Entry to join us in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1789156/unical-2014-2015-direct-entry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Monsuru Emiola Dies In Kano / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.