Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" (39110 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by TonySpike: 5:08am On Apr 05, 2012
Ondo Girl Genius Racks Distinctions In WAEC/NECO Exams, Emerges Best Candidate!

A pupil of St. Louis Girls Grammar School, Akure, Ondo State, Miss Tolulope Fatokun, has emerged the best in this year’s West African Examinations Council and the National Examinations Council in the country.

A statement by the Ondo State Commissioner for Information, Mr. Kayode Akinmade, on Wednesday, stated that Fatokun had distinctions (A1) in nine subjects and had been admitted to the  Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, to study Law.

The statement also said the last result of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations showed that the state was among the five states whose candidates scored the highest marks.

It quoted the Commissioner for Education, Mr. Remi Olatubora, as saying the achievements was a product of the state government’s focus on the education sector.

Olatubora noted that before the Olusegun Mimiko administration came on board, record showed that only 21 per cent of pupils in the state had five credits including English and Mathematics   in WAEC/NECO.

He however said the figure had risen to 35 per cent, and that the intention of the government was to achieve 70 per cent before the end of tenure of the administration.

The commissioner also said all mega schools built by the state government had been equipped with first class grade computer facility including audio–visual laboratories that would make pupils to be exposed to physical  representation of teaching.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ondo-school-pupil-emerges-best-in-waec-neco/

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2012
Why is every smart person going for law or medical doctor in nigeria. What about
Astronaut, nigeria recently have got a sitelite, is it left for the dull ones.

Anyway kudos my dear sister, it isn't easy afterall I know how my waec would have frustrate
me if not for america visa

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Beaf: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2012
9 A1's! shocked
What a smart babe!

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Kilode1: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2012
St. Louis, Great Catholic Public school.

Brilliant feat by the girl!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by CaptBarbosa: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2012
She did it quietly!! I would have to send some scholarly stipend to the girl. Am proud to be from that state. 9 A1's no be moi-moi!

Beaf: 9 A1's! shocked
What a smart babe!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Yeske2(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2012
Nine A1s, that girl chop winch o. Kudos girl, wish she opted for medicine.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2012
up Tolulope!
up Ondo state!
Yay!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Odutodaiwa: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2012
The girl dey provoke oo. No be small thing.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by rman: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2012
If she is not a science student in the first place, how is she going to study medicine or engineering?

The moment you are in art class in the secondary school, and you are good, law seems to be their most preferred course

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2012
And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by miteolu(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2012
Whao! I pray boyz will not turn her brain up side down.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by miteolu(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2012
@ IYA NGBALI: SHOW US EVIDENCE
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Jarus(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2012
A statement by the Ondo State Commissioner for Information, Mr. Kayode Akinmade, on Wednesday, stated that Fatokun had distinctions (A1) in nine subjects and had been admitted to the  Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, to study Law

Most of the brightest students in the South-West always want to go Ife.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by arygreat: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2012
That's quite brilliant[color=#006600][/color]!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2012
miteolu: @ IYA NGBALI: SHOW US EVIDENCE
what other evidence do you want?my results speak for me.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2012
She must definitely be a virgin. . .
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by stepo707: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2012
Waoh that girl is a genius.But which waec result was this?cos am aware waec just started their may/june exam.So which year's result was this?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by nbltech(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2012
Nice result!waoh!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by yamakuza: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2012
Just curious: Is this the first A1 parallel in Nigeria?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by achi4u(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2012
she did well
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2012
...and the school is St.Louis girls' secondary school,[b]ONDO![/b]not AKURE!
Fccking journalists!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by jtkoko9(f): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2012
@IYA NGBALI, na wetin na?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by babaowo: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.
...yeah true talk, u are d most distraction fellow here.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by babaowo: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2012
miteolu: @ IYA NGBALI: SHOW US EVIDENCE
.... What evidence in distractions olodo!Just read her posts, u will find many evidences.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by babaowo: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

..... Have u reach there?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by miteolu(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=babaowo] .... What evidence in distractions olodo!Just read her posts, u will find many evidences.
tell us the year, name of the school and your achievement wt ur OLUWOLES pane biting result .Lazy fellow WANTS good thing. bolo.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by LailaIkeji1: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: that is to say the girl never see prik before,the holy stick of distraction.Once she tastes it,na auto reverse her brain go dey work.

grin grin grin grin grin true talk

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by lifestyle1(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2012
She is not on facebook and she doesnt own a bb. tongue

why she no go get A1's ?

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by lifestyle1(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.

Poor Photoshop-ing tongue
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by LeJeun3: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Gbam! Seconded!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2012
no big deal, i also made 9 A1'S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.