Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Best Alternative To Clickbank,ebay,amazon,etc As A Nigerian.its Free & Simple! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best Alternative To Clickbank,ebay,amazon,etc As A Nigerian.its Free & Simple! (2114 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative To Clickbank,ebay,amazon,etc As A Nigerian.its Free & Simple! by youngever(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2008
hi nairalanders! i just want to let those that have been finding it difficult to sell their products online because of the restrictions in clickbank,etc.you dont have to bother any more as their is a good and better(to me though) to clickbank.they can go ahead and restrict us(Nigerians).there is no need trying to use them still by getting a us billing address,changing our IP address,etc.
there is another US online retail store that accepts Nigerians, they help you create and market your products worldwide,when you use them,anybody anywhere in the world can buy your products.they wil send you a check after taking their own commission.what more can i say?well,to learn more,check how i am using them at www(dot)bestonlinebiz(dot)tk or www(dot)newbiewealthguide(dot)tkthen get back to me for more information. GOOD LUCK FOLKS!!!
Re: Best Alternative To Clickbank,ebay,amazon,etc As A Nigerian.its Free & Simple! by octus2008(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2008
@CYINTHIA 75, could u let me know all about it because i have been waiting for an opportunity like this for a while now could u send me ur email add and tel number pls, my email is minnalive23@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers / Rapido Football Prediction Scratch Cards / Motorola 2 Way Radio Mototrbo Dp4800 Dp4801 (walkie Talkie) Dealer- Ikeja VHF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.