Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? (774 Views)

Introverts Are Depressed, Prove Me Wrong!! / I Am So Depressed And At The Brink Of Committing Suicide. / Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by uglything: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Me i tend to eat a whole lot...trying to stop but...can't tink of anything better
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Mutuwa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
I climb palm wine tree n take deep breathes.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by bist: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
uglything:
Me i tend to eat a whole lot...trying to stop but...can't tink of anything better

Kush+shekpe+shhoki=cure for depression.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by kestolove95(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Take some weed nd slip
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by DoctorAshley(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
i listen to nyc uplifting songs,or watch a funny movie and most importantly i read the bible
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by uglything: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
bist:

Is this supposed to be a question or a conversation?
Its a question for frontpage converstation...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
It depends; I cry, sleep, lie in bed all day, listen to music, refuse to eat, watch movies, pray, talk to myself, run my fingers through my hair a lot etc

One thing though is that I need my space so I'm usually left alone until I snap out of it, I'm a lot better by the 2nd day. When my brother died, it took me a whole week to finally talk to someone.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Music
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2014
I cry, talk to my only true friend...the mirror then think about some funny and happy moment of my life.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Aidy97(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2014
I remind myself of happy moments,I listen to music I dance and I try working too while surrounding myself with positive people
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by Gboliwe: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Its been a very long time since I got depressed. I get upset at times, angry, let down, several other soul downing emotions but I haven't fallen into a self pity, angry, give up emotion lately.
Here's what I do when I feel down, I get a piece of paper and write down what it is that is bothering me at that moment. This can take a while because then I can't think clear. I read it aloud to myself when I am done Sincerely, when I do, it doesn't make sense to me anymore because some how, I always see a flicker of help. I follow that flicker and always find a solution. And before you know it, I am good!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Depressed? by darnley16(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
In jay z's voice ,,Smoke some weed , codine, and you kill the son of a biitch called depression

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat / Here Is Why You Should Not Throw Away The Peel Of Some Fruits And Vegetables / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.