Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, (7831 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Campus Editors, Journalists Gather For Summit At Unilag / Post-ume Exam At Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Gbawe: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Thanks for pointing out my error but that has not change the fact. Your paper General is about to be court-marshalled for COWARDICE displayed at Bama. Epistle writer continue with your VEBOSITY. It pays to be a paid-agent. Keep it up Elder Gbawe.

It is verbosity, with an r, you illiterate fool. Your entire post makes no sense because, as usual, it is the vomit of a backward and unintelligently prejudiced mind. To think the world assumes cavemen are all dead and extinct. They should haul your azz to the nearest museum ASAP and preserve you in formaldehyde.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
But the reverse is the case.
You begin to wonder why the country is not making progress in any front. Every sector is in rot...everyone is abandoning education for entertainment. Those in Education are looking for a way to switch. Education is now being made unprofitable

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by SamIkenna: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Pol Science is not useless, it empowers one and equip one to pursue a career in either law, journalism, business, int'l relations and diplomacy, public service(working with political party), political analyst, psychology, academic etc. It is a valuable degree but in Nigeria we don't think.

Not sure I understood the emboldened. If by 'we don't think in Nigeria' you meant Pol Science is important in the current or long-term development of the country, keeping in mind our current state of underdevelopment, then I beg to differ. In the 60s maybe (at least the founding fathers were in political trench warfare with queen Eliza so its understandable), but in 2014? Common! you've got to be kidding me. Pol Science in this day and age should be discontinued. Its a useless waste that should be reserved for people with minuscule IQ. Asians are here chasing electrons as they tunnel and black people who're unequivocally behind the rest of humanity in tons of areas is wasting money on Pol science. Talk of misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Gbawe:

It is verbosity, with an r, you illiterate fool. The rest of your utterance makes no sense as usual because it is the vomit of a backward and unintelligently prejudiced mind. To think the world assumes cavemen are all dead and extinct. They should haul your azz to the nearest museum ASAP and preserve you in formaldehyde.
Hahahahahahahaha. Elder Gbawe, intelligence is not wisdom. You are intelligent but lack wisdom. Have been following your numerous epistles and found out that you have the former but lack the later.You make use of the F-word more often than not. Until you learn how to counter argument without resorting to abuse then you'll be regarded as a wise man.Thanks for the correction. cool

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
You begin to wonder why the country is not making progress in any front. Every sector is in rot...everyone is abandoning education for entertainment. Those in Education are looking for a way to switch. Education is now being made unprofitable
Until Government of the day do something about this irrespective of their political platforms else it will be a thing of ad continum angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
you are right

I think they sponsor all this shows with an equivalent amount... Look at the amount paid by participants, gate fees both VIP,VVIP and the rest

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2014
SamIkenna:

Not sure I understood the emboldened. If by 'we don't think in Nigeria' you meant Pol Science is important in the current or long-term development of the country, keeping in mind our current state of underdevelopment, then I beg to differ. In the 60s maybe (at least the founding fathers were in political trench warfare with queen Eliza so its understandable), but in 2014? Common! you've got to be kidding me. Pol Science in this day and age should be discontinued. Its a useless waste that should be reserved for people with minuscule IQ. Asians are here chasing electrons as they tunnel and black people who're unequivocally behind the rest of humanity in tons of areas is wasting money on Pol science. Talk of misplaced priority.
My friend you sound as if yu don't know what pol science is. It is beyond politics and political aspiration

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Until Government of the day do something about this irrespective of their political platforms else it will be a thing of ad continum angry
I'm still of the opinion that government should as a matter of urgency declare state of emergency on Education. It is not about partisanship but for the sake of National progreds.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
I'm still of the opinion that government should as a matter of urgency declare state of emergency on Education. It is not about partisanship but for the sake of National progreds.
I can't see that in this current Government we are operating.(LOOTOCRACY).
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
I can't see such happens in this current System of Government we are operating.(LOOTOCRACY).

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
I can't see that in this current Government we are operating.(LOOTOCRACY).
hence, we need the right people in government
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Only the right and true democrats like Obi/Fashola ticket and the Otuoke man is as good as gone not military democrats like Atiku, Buhari, Mark or Ihejirika. Till then APC is equivalent to PDP. angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Itsalphaa(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
How is this akpuda the most beautiful girl in unilag...and she no even fine.....SILLY PEOPLE!
most beautiful pergeants are nt just about beauty, beauty and fine face are not the same

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Yea but not in the current System of Government which aids nepotism
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Na wetin dey "encourage" girls be dis.
They only bother abt looks...itz been payin bills since 1886 and getting more lucrative by d day.

Guys are not left out too.Everybody wan be Tubaba or whizKhalifaKid

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by lordsilver: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2014
This is one of the features of a Third World country. We rather celebrate beauty, stupidity & nudity than brain.

Check out, the money they pay to the LOSERS of the Ultimate Search, Project Fame, Multina Dance, Nigerian Idol, BBA and so on is far higher than the money they pay to the WINNER of any EDUCATIONAL related competition

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2014
lordsilver:
This is one of the features of a Third World country. We rather celebrate beauty, stupidity & nudity than brain.

Check out, the money they pay to the LOSERS of the Ultimate Search, Project Fame, Multina Dance, Nigerian Idol, BBA and so on is far higher than the money they pay to the WINNER of any EDUCATIONAL related competition
Very shameful. Just look at what is happening in Nollywood of today, you will admit the decadence of Nigerian society in terms social and moral values. Not to talk of the shameless BEVERLY OSU who disgrace the women's folks at BBA. angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Congratulations to both of them.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Enahi(f): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Gbawe:

"She no even fine"? "Ugly as f2k"? As if one does not know it is the Yoruba name of Damilare Babajide precipitating all these mindlessly hateful comments. She may not be to everyone's taste but that is a beautiful girl shown below. It shows how unbridled hate has eaten into the mentality of some to the extent negative comments the entire world can discern to be borne of bad belle is all they have to contribute once it is a Yoruba person praised for one thing or the other. If any of you have a sister, girlfriend or wife as pretty as the lady shown below then kindly show us their picture let us appraise it. You guys are the 'Akpudas' whose minds and disposition is "ugly as f2k" for sitting behind your keyboard and insulting others needlessly.

Stop been tribalistic, I didn't want to comment but I have to because of you. Sincerely speaking there are better looking girls in Unilag than Dami. My cousin who graduated from Unilag would beat her hands down just that her Parents won't allow her participate in beauty pageant,am talking about pure natural beauty with no make up. This Miss Unilag no fine na,she is just there. You will definitely see more negative comments because we all know there are better looking girls in Unilag than Dami,tribe doesn't matter.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Only the right and true democrats like Obi/Fashola ticket and the Otuoke man is as good as gone not military democrats like Atiku, Buhari, Mark or Ihejirika. Till then APC is equivalent to PDP. angry
Here we go again... Which Obi? That man is/was a fraud in Anambra, a buttlicker of Jonathan and TAN's SE Coordinator. I will rather av Ibori or Akala than Obi. Fashola? A good Administrator but I will rather have GMB or Kwankwaso(My first choice in that order) or with a Utomi or Fola Adeola or Rochas/Amaechi as VP. Fash should be given a ministeral role or head a parastatal
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by lordsilver: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Very shameful. Just look at what is happening in Nollywood of today, you will admit the decadence of Nigerian society in terms social and moral values. Not to talk of the shameless BEVERLY OSU who disgrace the women's folks at BBA. angry

But she's living in money and been celebrated by some folks for her disgraceful act, That is the irony.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Here we go again... Which Obi? That man is/was a fraud in Anambra, a buttlicker of Jonathan and TAN's SE Coordinator. I will rather av Ibori or Akala than Obi. Fashola? A good Administrator but I will rather have GMB or Kwankwaso(My first choice in that order) or with a Utomi or Fola Adeola or Rochas/Amaechi as VP. Fash should be given a ministeral role or head a parastatal
As far as I know Obi did very well in Anambra though I didn't like some of his policies but there was a remarkable improvements in some sectors. Is it because of your hatred for Obi that you are likening him to Alams. Indeed politics is a game full of propaganda and blackmail. cool
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Gbawe: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Enahi:
Stop been tribalistic, I didn't want to comment but I have to because of you. Sincerely speaking there are better looking girls in Unilag than Dami. My cousin who graduated from Unilag would beat her hands down just that her Parents won't allow her participate in beauty pageant,am talking about pure natural beauty with no make up. This Miss Unilag no fine na,she is just there. You will definitely see more negative comments because we all know there are better looking girls in Unilag than Dami,tribe doesn't matter.

Are you out of your mind? Those who are tribalistic are the posters I have addressed already. No one is telling you she is the finest girl in the world or even at Unilag. It is the denigration of the person of a girl who, by any standard, is clearly very attractive that I find offensive. To use terms such as "ugly as f2k" and claim "she no even fine" in relation to a girl that will clearly be regarded as very pretty by any objective person shows who the hateful tribalists are. Go and check the past post of those I quote to note Nairalanders know each other and it is only folks like you who wade in ignorantly to take sides.

I know those I am talking to and they know themselves. Do you know how many time vile bigots here, such as those I quote, have said no Yorubas are attractive and only girls from their ethnic group win beauty contests in Nigeria? Bro leave the issue and accept some of us know the forum and some posters very well to understand their bad belle double-speak. Check out the tribalistic rants of one of those I quoted and learn to be objective next time. The argument was never that Dami is the most beautiful girl at Unilag. The point is that only a tribalisitic and hateful person would throw personalised insult at a lady who is clearly very attractive regardless of your "natural beauty" (whatever that means) yarn. Go to the thread and read more crass generalisation from the real tribalists

https://www.nairaland.com/951311/why-yoruba-guys-mostly-marry/3

OdenigboAroli wrote
Igbos say "agwa bu nma nwanyi" meaning good character is the beauty of a woman but that doesnt mean we dont know beauty when we see one.....you feel me? And by the way I went to a restaurant called "lagos island" in southwest Houston and asked for egusi soup and I havent eaten egusi in years. Food was served and my hommie got ogbono and immiediatelly I glanced at the food I told my buddy this food is gonna be sh..itty cause yoruba ppl cooked it and I dont eat their food. The egusi was so oily and tasteless and I got so mad and left the danm place. Yoruba women cant cook for sh..iit!
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
As far as I know Obi did very well in Anambra though I didn't like some of his policies but there was a remarkable improvements in some sectors. Is it because of your hate for Obi that you are likening him to Alams. Indeed politics is a game full of propaganda and blackmail. cool
what did he achieve as Governor? Even Alams achieved in Bayelsa State in his 6year stint that NO other governor has matched. Obi should be happy that I mentioned him in the same sentence with Alams. One thing I like about Obi is that he believes in the court rather than take laws in2 his hands, aside that, he is zero.
Meanwhile we are talking of a fraud that refused to conduct LG election for 8years, pocketing the LGs allocation through his Caretaker appointees
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Descartes: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
what did he achieve as Governor? Even Alams achieved in Bayelsa State in his 6year stint that NO other governor has matched. Obi should be happy that I mentioned him in the same sentence with Alams. One thing I like about Obi is that he believes in the court rather than take laws in2 his hands, aside that, he is zero.
Meanwhile we are talking of a fraud that refused to conduct LG election for 8years, pocketing the LGs allocation through his Caretaker appointees
You have a point here but as I said it has become a norm in some States in the Federation. Finally, I repeat until we go on Regionalism I don't see any Harry Porters' magic WAND changing anything in this current System of Government we operate.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Enahi(f): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you out of your mind? Those who are tribalistic are the posters I have addressed already. No one is telling you she is the finest girl in the world or even at Unilag. It is the denigration of the person of a girl who, by any standard, is clearly very attractive that I find offensive. To use terms such as "ugly as f2k" and claim "she no even fine" in relation to a girl that will clearly be regarded as very pretty by any objective person shows who the hateful tribalists are. Go and check the past post of those I quote to note Nairalanders know each other and it is only folks like you who wade in ignorantly to take sides.

I know those I am talking to and they know themselves. Do you know how many time vile bigots here, such as those I quote, have said no Yorubas are attractive and only girls from their ethnic group win beauty contests in Nigeria? Bro leave the issue and accept some of us know the forum and some posters very well to understand their bad belle double-speak.
Hey am female not male,don't refer to me as Bro. I get your point.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by esoboy875(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
hopelink1:
wetin hijab girl wan do with car? na haram now
U ar funny
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Gbawe: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Enahi:
Hey am female not male,don't refer to me as Bro. I get your point.

Apologies.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by whitecat1: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
She's the most beautiful because the judges brains have not been whitewashed. I know if she were to be some bleached up ape with enough make up to cover 20 circus clowns faces, she would be beautiful.
OdenigboAroli:
How is this akpuda the most beautiful girl in unilag...and she no even fine.....SILLY PEOPLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by whitecat1: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Post the pictures of those girls or you are a liar, post them so that we can judge.
Enahi:
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Gbawe: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
whitecat1:
She's the most beautiful because the judges brains have not been whitewashed. I know if she were to be some bleached up ape with enough make up to cover 20 circus clowns faces, she would be beautiful.

Indeed. Look at even the over-the-top vitriol against a lady who is clearly beautiful, by any standard, and you will note there is deep pain and hatred behind the utterance. Beauty is subjective but everyone, aside these awful Nairaland bigots, can admit that this is a very attractive young woman.

If you turn around to make a ridiculous statement such as "Mohammed Alli was a crap boxer" then it would not surprise anyone when you are exposed as a white supremacist same as I can show easily that those who have attacked this girl are nothing but proven ethnocentric and prejudiced Nairalanders.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by OneNaira6: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Gbawe:

"She no even fine"? "Ugly as f2k"? As if one does not know it is the Yoruba name of Damilare Babajide precipitating all these mindlessly hateful comments. She may not be to everyone's taste but that is a beautiful girl shown below. It shows how unbridled hate has eaten into the mentality of some to the extent negative comments the entire world can discern to be borne of bad belle is all they have to contribute once it is a Yoruba person praised for one thing or the other. If any of you have a sister, girlfriend or wife as pretty as the lady shown below then kindly show us their picture let us appraise it. You guys are the 'Akpudas' whose minds and disposition is "ugly as f2k" for sitting behind your keyboard and insulting others needlessly.

Stop whining like a little baby just because I think the girl do not deserve a title listed as "most beautiful". Even the picture you posted trying to prove her "beauty" is at best very average and that says alot. Despite the tons of makeup, hair extensions and all that BS women do to their face to form beauty, she didn't even graze past a five. I'm even scared to see a picture of her all natural. Anyway, it is safe to conclude, if she won the title of "most beautiful" in that school then the rest of the girls attending that school has to ugly as Bleep for a below average girl to win a title meant to illustrate a hot girl. That's why i made the comment "unilag girls must be ugly as f2k".

And spare me with your whining BS. Always whining. If i think a chick is unattractive, I'll state it even if it pains you to the core or whatever it is that got you disturbing my handle with your whin. Am i the one the told her to contest for the title. Obviously, her willingly participate on the pagent meant she wanted her looks to be judged therefore, all have every right to make any comment regarding her looks. So spare us with your whins. is by force to have the same taste as you or is she your daughter? Abeg comot for road

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Verification Of Beneficiaries Of 2010 – 2013 Federal Government Scholarship / List Of All Accredited Jamb Cbt Registration And Examination Centres / Huge List Of IELTS Books And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.