Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, (7847 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Campus Editors, Journalists Gather For Summit At Unilag / Post-ume Exam At Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by kelechiMarie(f): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2014
most beautiful cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
The question is, how many companies can sponsor an academic competition aside cowbell ?

And its always at the primary and secondary school levels.. They only sponsor showbiz and craze..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Gbawe: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Stop whining like a little baby just because I think the girl do not deserve a title listed as "most beautiful". Even the picture you posted trying to prove her "beauty" is at best very average and that says alot. Despite the tons of makeup, hair extensions and all that BS women do to their face to form beauty, she didn't even graze past a five. I'm even scared to see a picture of her all natural. Anyway, it is safe to conclude, if she won the title of "most beautiful" in that school then the rest of the girls attending that school has to ugly as Bleep for a below average girl to win a title meant to illustrate a hot girl. That's why i made the comment "unilag girls must be ugly as f2k".

And spare me with your whining BS. Always whining. If i think a chick is unattractive, I'll state it even if it pains you to the core or whatever it is that got you disturbing my handle with your whin. Am i the one the told her to contest for the title. Obviously, her willingly participate on the pagent meant she wanted her looks to be judged therefore, all have every right to make any comment regarding her looks. So spare us with your whins. is by force to have the same taste as you or is she your daughter? Abeg comot for road

Sharrap. Mumu rants from a cretin and neanderthal .
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by duni04(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Miss unilag wey no even make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by mustydammy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
hopelink1:
wetin hijab girl wan do with car? na haram now
mumu dey talk,so pple wt hijab do not deserve good things in life
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
sad
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by SamIkenna: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Here we go again... Which Obi? That man is/was a fraud in Anambra, a buttlicker of Jonathan and TAN's SE Coordinator. I will rather av Ibori or Akala than Obi. Fashola? A good Administrator but I will rather have GMB or Kwankwaso (My first choice in that order) or with a Utomi or Fola Adeola or Rochas/Amaechi as VP. Fash should be given a ministeral role or head a parastatal

Explain why you would choose Ibori over Obi, and Kwankwaso or Buhari over Fashola, who you admitted was and still is a good administrator.

You realize that's unmitigated insanity?

Obi left over 74 bn naira for his successor while Ibori ended in jail yet the jail-bird is your favorite - really? Is this planet of the Apes or what? Put Obi aside for now. Be honest, if Fashola and Buhari were to put their CVs up for job in a merit-based organization who do you think would get the job?

A proven administrator with a law degree coupled with unquestionable secular consciousness vs a former dictator with a penchant for regional and divisive religious rhetoric and a record for truncating democracy? Where in the world is that even a match?

Quite frankly, this is why I don't lose sleep on whichever direction Nigeria is headed to - it is a nation from hell that's on a slow ride back to hell. I'll advise folks to enjoy the slow ride now 'cause sooner or later we'll get to the terminal.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2014
hopelink1:
wetin hijab girl wan do with car? na haram now
You could at least read the short article before you typed..it would have saved you. Crayfish head!
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2014
The ROI (Return on Investment) of a beautiful girl to a company is higher than that of a 'brilliant' one. Who says beautiful girls aren't intelligent?

I believe the contest is company sponsored; hence, the company has little to gain from a first class student. As a matter of fact, most of these companies (telecoms, etc) have lots of pending first class and sharp 2-1 resumes.

I really do not blame them; is Ekiti not the Nigerian state with the highest number of PhD holders? What's the impact of PhD degrees on the state?

Companies pay advitisers, models, etc more than hard working staff. It's all about RETURN ON INVESTMENT, not the number of linear equations you can solve on paper.

...and if I'm asked, I will say a 200 Unilag student is intelligent. How do I know?
She passed her O'level papers, utme, and 100 courses.

I have a 7year old nephew who received 1m for simply participating in a 35 seconds TV advert for a fruit juice company. Meanwhile, the same company barely pay entry level degree holders N70k monthly. Its all about the ROI. This same advert, I believe must have yielded more returns for the company, (than what the dude rolling in an office chair can give).

There is absolutely nothing NEW a first class student can give a company whose workforce already consists of 70% first class and 2-1 holders; all they need might just be a funny advert created by "I go die" & voilla!! More millions will roll in!

Someone is also condemning ProjectFame. Let me ask; do you guys know the gain MTN made from Geoffery, Ruky, Emeka, etc? The truth is 5m, 2m, 1m & cars are mere peanuts when compared with the profit the company made from the contest.

Without these "s. illy" contests, most companies wouldn't be able to pay the "intelligent" workers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by shopisky(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2014
whitecat1:
Post the pictures of those girls or you are a liar, post them so that we can judge.
na wa
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car, by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
How is this akpuda the most beautiful girl in unilag...and she no even fine.....SILLY PEOPLE!

Please go n contest if u think shes not the finest girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / How On Earth Did She Graduate?(picture) / Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.