Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? (3265 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated) / My Marriage Life Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by deepthroat(f): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2010
as usual its the women pouring out their hearts. Where are the men? . . . . . Probably on other threads castigating naija women and calling them names.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by tiebe: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2012
I'm not married, but I've always felt that the main reason I'd ever marry is for companionship! I always want someone by my side and someone to share my life with.

and[b] from the majority of the posts[/b] here, it seems the best part of their marriages is companinonship (having someone to talk to, chill and play with) and also support (having someone to share issues with)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife / Tribute To My Dear Friend / Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.