Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,890 members, 7,863,044 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. (617 Views)

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by vicmela(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
How well has the governor of the state you are in now done, does he deserve another tenure? For me Sullivan chime deserves another tenure.
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by blognetbase(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lagos Yes, but no way...
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by lilprinze: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kaduna state Mukhtar Ramalan Yero I would rate his performance -0.0076/10 he is the worst governor that has ever ruled Kaduna since he took over after yakowa's death I can't point out even 1 thing he has achieved or done.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by Sparrow13: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
lilprinze:
Kaduna state Mukhtar Ramalan Yero I would rate his performance -0.0076/10 he is the worst governor that has ever ruled Kaduna since he took over after yakowa's death I can't point out even 1 thing he has achieved or done.
no single project started by his administration or inherited have been completed
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sambisa forest.

Shekau dey try for here
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Obiakpor-Promising......just 6months old
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by Lucasbalo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
They are all worthless . The only thing they do is loot the treasury.
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by christejames(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Benue state guvnor Gabriel Suswan is the worst state leader I have ever seen or heard about in the country, His government reeks of mediocrity. Since he took over the mantle of leadership of that state He has totally neglected the Zone C senatorial district (even the capital Makurdi ain't better), the roads in that zone are in deplorable condition, He barely construct road in that zone (if He has even constructed any road there before), the school teachers and lecturers (from primary to tertiary institutions-state polytechnic and college of education) have been on strike for close to a year now (if not more than a year) because he is deliberately deducting/slashing their salaries on the guise that he wants to use the money to develop the state ( official thief). The man should just learn from his close door neighbour guvnor-Sullivan Chime of Enugu state that pays workers salaries before due date, even though the federal allocation for Enugu state is a meager amount compared to huge amount that official thief collects as allocation. His atrocities are too numerous for me to start reeling them out... That official thief need to be lynched officially cause he has impoverished His electorates (although many didn't vote for him during his second tenure but the dude used his magical wand to turn the result around-you know what i mean). Make i park well here... If only the anti-graft agency can crown all his efforts with success in the maximum prison of kirikiri or Abakaliki, I believe that would serve as deterrent to future looters #weepingforBenue
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by whosefault(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Enugu
10/10
Re: Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. by PaulJohn1: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ogbeni is just there mehn....

Not doing bad, at least he doesn't talk much anymore, unlike before the election. He has settled those he had issues with, the civil servants and private school owners. Renovations, beautifications and constructions are still on, but not as fast as they were before the election.

Seems he has bought the few oppositions left in the state(Oshogbo especially) to himself. This one that almost all the cars in town have at least an APC flag or Ogbeni sticker.

...Ridiculous undecided

I'll rate him 7/10
State of Osun.

(1) (Reply)

America Why???? As America Admits To Blocking Nigerian Government's Attempt To B / ABU Professor Joins APC Presidential Race / That's Why Africa Is A Dumping Ground...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.