Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? (1028 Views)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / Which One Do You Wish To Achieve Before The End Of This YEAR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Everyone have heard numerous stories about reincarnation . If you were to be given a second chance of life, what would you wish to be?. As for me, I'll like to be a pretty lady born into an extremely rich family in the suburbs of shanghai, china. My youth will be very extravagant basking in flashy cars and money. Peking university will be my alma mater and I'll be the richest woman in the world. Share yours and let's have fun.
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
....I ll love to still be me......The same everything....
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Rapsainot(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
undecided
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Rapsainot(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:
Wow so ur satisfied with your current standard of living temigracie ?
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
I would only want to be from Indian,still a lady.
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Odilafta:
I would only want to be from Indian,still a lady.
Cool....how about ur finance and style of living life..will they still be the same ?
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arva:

Wow so ur satisfied with your current standard of living temigracie ?

....Maybe and maybe not....

...No-one is always satisfied.....But I believe I'm currently at one phase in my life....The next phase will be greater....

Whatelse do I want when I have peace of mind, love from every corner, Cash whenever I want it, A good family and every other good things surrounding me....
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

....Maybe and maybe not....

...No-one is always satisfied.....But I believe I'm currently at one phase in my life....The next phase will be greater....

Whatelse do I want when I have peace of mind, love from every corner, Cash whenever I want it, A good family and every other good things surrounding me....

Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
temigracie:
But actually temmy the general section is the most useless and least visited section on this forum. Imagine getting only 35 views for this topic. Now that's not cool.☹
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by eleojo23: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Thinking...
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
eleojo23:
Thinking...
Think about it and share with us dear.
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Arva:

But actually temmy the general section is the most useless and least visited section on this forum. Imagine getting only 35 views for this topic. Now that's not cool.☹

.....lol....

..People love visiting romance section mostly...
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by Tymax(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
temigracie:

.....lol....

..People love visiting romance section mostly...
No, people love Politics section.... The brawling arena. grin
Re: If You Were To Be Reincarnated, What Would You Wish To Be ? by philantoxx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
mua

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Favorite Christmas Song/carol? / Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) / Seven Energy Commences Crude Oil Production From Stubb Creek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.