Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Met My Boyfriend On NL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Met My Boyfriend On NL (1908 Views)

I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) / I Met My Wife .. / Boyfriend On The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Boyfriend On NL by ggrin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
[b]I Met My Boyfriend On NL I still remember the day. It was January 7, 1200 and I was at my cousins house eating guguru and ekpa and working on my chem homework. My(Xsenga) friend was next to me, and my cousin(liability) and her were discussing their romance lives.
That's when he pm me, telling me hello and that he doesn't think he knows me. Well, he was right. I added him because I thought he was cute. He and I had no way of knowing each other besides the fact we are NLder.
He and I talk the rest of the night, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Our friendship is brief and quickly escalates to love. We have yet to meet face to face yet.
We send each other love notes, We text all day, only when he's not working or I'm not in school. At this time, he was 26 and I was 16angryundecided
My mom wasn't too excited when I told her he was going to pick me up and take me on a date. But she knew that I wouldn't go after a guy who was as horrible as my ex(frankben)angry was to me, so she assumed he was a good guy, and he was. I've never been treated this great in my life. When he picked me up that day, I was feeling under the weather, but I put that behind me and continued with the date. We go to the Nairaland Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) in our town and he buys us a drink. We sit down and we begin to play our game of 20 Questions. We played this game the past few weeks to get to know each other, and we were continuing it today.
He eventually asks me to be his girlfriend through these questions. The song "Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg finally made sense to me.
After that, we went to kelvingrahpics shop where he tried on women's shoes and bikini top. This was when I knew he was something else. A complete goob if you ask me. But while I was there, I started to feel ill, and he took me to the doctor and turns out I had lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
The next day he came to visit me with a card and stuffed animal. I knew at that moment he was a keeper. He and I have been together for a year and a half now, and are planning on getting married sometime in the future. He is the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him[/b]

kisskisskiss
andyblaze student
angryangry
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by ggrin(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
smiley
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by cirmuell(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
oh Lordy embarassed
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Care to tell us who this guy is?
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Liability(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
ggrin:
[b]I Met My Boyfriend On NL I still remember the day. It was January 7, 1200 and I was at my cousins house eating guguru and ekpa and working on my chem homework. My(Xsenga) friend was next to me, and my cousin(liability) and her were discussing their romance lives.
That's when he pm me, telling me hello and that he doesn't think he knows me. Well, he was right. I added him because I thought he was cute. He and I had no way of knowing each other besides the fact we are NLder.
He and I talk the rest of the night, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Our friendship is brief and quickly escalates to love. We have yet to meet face to face yet.
We send each other love notes, We text all day, only when he's not working or I'm not in school. At this time, he was 26 and I was 16angryundecided
My mom wasn't too excited when I told her he was going to pick me up and take me on a date. But she knew that I wouldn't go after a guy who was as horrible as my ex(frankben)angry was to me, so she assumed he was a good guy, and he was. I've never been treated this great in my life. When he picked me up that day, I was feeling under the weather, but I put that behind me and continued with the date. We go to the Nairaland Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) in our town and he buys us a drink. We sit down and we begin to play our game of 20 Questions. We played this game the past few weeks to get to know each other, and we were continuing it today.
He eventually asks me to be his girlfriend through these questions. The song "Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg finally made sense to me.
After that, we went to kelvingrahpics shop where he tried on women's shoes and bikini top. This was when I knew he was something else. A complete goob if you ask me. But while I was there, I started to feel ill, and he took me to the doctor and turns out I had lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
The next day he came to visit me with a card and stuffed animal. I knew at that moment he was a keeper. He and I have been together for a year and a half now, and are planning on getting married sometime in the future. He is the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him[/b]

kisskisskiss
andyblaze student
angryangry
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by ayobase(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
it takes d wise to decipher.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by darnley16(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
SmellMyFart:
love ur username bro, its classic
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
thought you were a female but you evidently aren't smiley

thanks anyway.
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
thought you were a female but you evidently aren't grin

thanks anyway.
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by nickz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
.....................smp
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by darnley16(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
thought you were a female but you evidently aren't grin

thanks anyway.
bro Darnley its a guys name, *says my Dad tho* or you could call me Pedro,,,,, and your Welcm
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by iceberylin(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
ŶŐÚ ßĔĹĨĔVĔ ŤĤÁŤ ŚŤŐŔŶ undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ßĔĹĨĔVĔ ŤĤÁŤ ŚŤŐŔŶ undecided
My earlier question was a kinda interrogation. I knew she was lying
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by HenCq15: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
This girl na serious dreamer tongue
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
oh yet..another boring story..grrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by Ladycloud(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
smh! where is iceberylin?
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by iceberylin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ladycloud:
smh! where is iceberylin?
ÁM ĤĔŔĔ ĹŐVĔ kiss
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by ggrin(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
iceberylin:

ÁM ĤĔŔĔ ĹŐVĔ kiss
angry
Re: I Met My Boyfriend On NL by iceberylin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
ggrin:
angry
You dh smoke weed undecided

(1) (Reply)

( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... / New Name For MMM Revealed / Funny Video,joke,comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.