Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Opening An Indoor Sports/game Center - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening An Indoor Sports/game Center (686 Views)

Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / A Mini Bar,Viewing,Game Center.It's Worth Investing On In Nigeria ? Pls Advice / Establishing A Game Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening An Indoor Sports/game Center by phranco(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello house,am thinking of investing on an indoor sports or game center. The idea is renting a big hall around a school environment, arrange the place, and fix 2 snooker board, one table tennis, and 3 PlayStation games. Then obtain the business license from the local government and a police covering note from the DPO of that area.I want to know how viable this business would be.
I need constructive comments and ideas from people running this kind of business already, and ppl that have knowledge of this business. Whether is possible, to run it legally and successful, thank you.
Re: Opening An Indoor Sports/game Center by phranco(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmmm no one seems to comment on this business, is it that nobody here runs a snooker and game center business, or haven't seen where It's been run? I need ideas pls, before I invest

(1) (Reply)

SME Breakfast Series – “Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast" / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting Up A Business / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.