Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love (1096 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love by tpia1: 1:31am On Oct 06, 2014
it seems different from her usual style.

The guitar acoustics at the beginning of the song are also unusual for a nigerian singer. Its more common with US country music.
Re: Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love by tpia1: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2014
lyrics:

When words won’t do
The colors of my heart shine through
When the sky is grey outside
You use your smile to make it blue

But if it’s really green on the other side
I’ll take the blue just to be with you
Even the love and the palette of you and I

And if I try
And red is hot to touch
But I’d still love it in return

When I’m colored
Every color of love paint a shade of me
Cause I’m loved up
And my heart just begs in every shade of please
Red, or blue, or green, and all between
We’re fine cause we’re not color-blind
So lover don’t you run until we’re done
Painting colors of love, colors of love

Don’t let this love we have fade into black
But if it’s true I’ll come back to you
It’s clear, is why my path led me straight to you

… to shine like gold
We’re just warm like the earth turn
This is just between you and me
And just the way it should be

http://www.lyricsco.com/colors-of-love-lyrics-tiwa-savage/
Re: Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love by bunmioguns(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2014
She tried
Re: Your Thoughts On Tiwa's New Song Colours Of Love by tpia1: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
yes, she did.

i'm trying to place the song, it does seem like a fusion of nigerian and western rhythms.

(1) (Reply)

Virtuous Ven- Marching By The Power / NAIJA Hit Songs And Videos You ALL Missing / Nigerian Music Industry In The Eye Of Westerners By Stanley Nwabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.