Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Masturbation Is A Sin!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is A Sin!!! (616 Views)

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Sin!!! by osalove247(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2014
MASTURBATION IS A SIN AND WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL FIREEE FOREVER

Masturbation is a sin that the devil has used to tie both men and women, boys and girls. Some want to satisfy themselves because they are afraid of contacting diseases which comes from sexual intercourse (fornication), some do it because they have not been able to have a boyfriend or girlfriend while for some they driven by lust to indulge in it and even many married people are involved in this ugly and dirty sin.

When you masturbate, you are actually having sexual intercourse with a demon unknown to you and the spirit is very powerful such that you are held bound and addicted to it. That is why a lot of people want to come out but are unable to but it is only Jesus that can save and set you free from this spirit and terrible sin, Just as He saved and set me free fom this sin and spirit of masturbation many years ago.
Yes! I was deeply involved in it and thought I couldnt stop or come out but God made me know that the feeling of "I cant come out or stop masturbation", is a trick of the devil to keep you there and damn your soul. Because If you die in masturbation, your own is finished or if rapture meet you with that sin, you are gone!

For those of you who involve in masturbation and still call yourself a virgin, you are only decieving yourself or you have been decieved by the devil. You have been defiled by that act and no longer qualify as a virgin.

Repent today, that same Jesus that saved me is still very much ready to save you if you will submit and surrender to Him now.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin!!! by jokinexcel(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Its still your personal opinion since you did not give us any bible quotation to back up your argument. I can only consider it a. Sin any day I found it in the bible as sin. You can't just wake one morning and begin to tell another man how best to live his life, and what is sin and what is not sin. Without any logical backup. From the holy books.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin!!! by Tomics(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2014
THE IMMINENT RAPTURE, BE WARNED!
Do you care for the Rapture? How often do you think
about the Rapture? Or rather, are you prepared for the
Rapture? Better still, do you have clear understanding
of what Rapture is all about? It’s unpopular topic in
churches today, and so many Christians care less
about it because it’s not as sweet and motivating as
prosperity, breakthrough, new things, favors, blessings
and earthly success.
But Rapture is a daily expectation and thought for the
wise Christians while prosperity and earthly blessings
are the focus for the foolish Christians. Rapture is the
catching away of the saints, which will happen within
seconds and any moment from now. It’s the first event
of the end time advents when the angels of God will
blow the trumpets, only Christians who are waiting for
it, expecting it and preparing for it will make it. YOU HAVE
NO IDEA WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN THE NEXT HOUR, DELAY IS
COSTLY!!! REPENT FROM YOUR SINS NOW. JESUS LOVES
YOU

(1) (Reply)

Ll / Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of October 2014 / How Does God Voice Sound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.