Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? (8464 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons / Can Someone Help Me With This Part Of The Bible That Is Confusing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Hy guys...as some knw me...I cn be very religious smiley and sometimes I cn very troublesome as some addressed... grin, dats part of the fact jhor smiley

Okkk...my colleagues and myself were in an argument few days back abt masturbation being a sin or not I was like masturbation is a sin because masturbation is wrong and anything that is wrong is sin becos sin is unrighteous and anything unright is most definitely wrong....we all agreed that there was scriptural back up homosexualism 1 cor 6:9....and so many others But about masturbation I didn't see any scriptural back up to defend my point hence I felt like a loser or sth wen I knw for sure that masturbation is a sin....pls house what is ur take on dis masturbation tin...if it's not a sin what re ur strong point...if it's a sin wat re ur strong point with scriptural back up plsss....house thnx

Cc Lalasticlala...cc ishilove
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by kolatobs(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by demmy0325(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Is today sunday.. undecided..

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Abeg any1 with eraser?
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
[size=48pt]HELP ME ASK OOOO[/size]
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
It is not in the bible.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by dharay99: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
cuz it ain't in d ßible doesn't meant it ain't a sin,

Especially wen yhu overdoing it...

#not every sin we av nowadays is in d Holy-ßook#

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by importexpert(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
sorry it wasnt written just keep doing it until you find yourself in hell tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Typing
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by yorubadelta(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes you are right in saying its not in the bible, but anything that your own conscience condemns you for is wrong. Period.

It's a secret sin.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
@op common sense was suppose to tell u dat its a sin bt actually i dnt blame u bcaus common sense is nt common.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Gurgle(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
its a sin by virtue of the fact that sex is only supposed to occur between a man and his wife

any other thing is a sin

so sex between a man and himself or his wife and herself is a sin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
kolatobs:
NONSENSE

Den try get some sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
@op common sense was suppose to tell u dat its a sin bt actually i dnt blame u bcaus common sense is nt common.

And becos u lack common sense u didn't knw dat I am against it....ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
u should ask them if there is a place in the Bible were Bible is written .if they show u then we will look for we're mustabation is a sin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hhmmmmm...thnx....more comment plsss
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

And becos u lack common sense u didn't knw dat I am against it....ode undecided
thunder fire ur left breast.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
u should ask them if there is a place in the Bible were Bible is written .if they show u then we will look for we're mustabation is a sin

Lolzzzzz... cheesy cheesy, quite funny

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
.Masturbation is a SIN.I will defend it latter.I know that most people here who indulge in this act will defend their actions.

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
thunder fire ur left breast.
guy that's unnecessarily harsh from you.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
guy that's unnecessarily harsh from you.
she dservs it.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
she dservs it.
do you indulge in masturbation?
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
do you indulge in masturbation?
lol c question!! No i have a lot of girlfriends with few side chicks.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
lol c question!! No i have a lot of girlfriends with few side chicks.
I thought you engage in it.He Nv reach wen you take marry? wen you dey get girlfriends from every corner so.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
I thought you engage in it.He Nv reach wen you take marry? wen you dey get girlfriends from every corner so.
yes o bro, i like settle down with ishilove, hw u check am?

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
yes o bro, i like settle down with ishilove, hw u check am?
I nor know ishilove o,I Nv see her pics.But seriously, you don meet her in person?
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
I nor know ishilove o,I Nv see her pics.But seriously, you don meet her in person?
yes o like 100 times na
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Jorussia(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
yes o like 100 times na
OK o,i wish you good luck.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
See as Una derail my thread...dis Loveren guy ll neva quit smoking weed...now weed hav smoked out all his brains cry cry
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:
See as Una derail my thread...dis Loveren guy ll neva quit smoking weed...now weed hav smoked out all his brains cry cry
he he he baby u know i like u na
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
OK o,i wish you good luck.
thanks
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
he he he baby u know i like u na

Shuo!...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let An Atheist Answer This. / How Did You Become An Atheist / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.