Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn (1340 Views)

The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Bloody Ceremony: Muslims All Over The World Mourn The Slayin Of Mohammds Granson / Shia Muslims From The Igbo Race Mourn For Imam Hussain (as) On Ashura Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Truly, this might not make much difference now
But I should pour out my heart's contents anyway
Just maybe this grief in my heart will let off a bit
The shock is so great that the tears has frozen within me
You won't see it roll down my cheeks, but it just wouldn't stop hanging in there
Don't even know the proper adjectives to describe how I feel
Dumbfounded might not be too far from it, but still doesn't do justice to it
Some just really stand out as true and worthy jewels in the midst of too many fakes
Among her peers, she had very few equals, almost infinitesimal few in fact
It's a personal loss for me, most definitely

I don't care if you disagree with me, it's from my point of view
I swear by Allah, she had a good heart that radiated excellence almost non-ceasingly
She gave me that very treasured hope that I wasn't going to end up a misogynist
Of course, she was not infallible; that's unrealistic and sentimental
But she was my living model for how the female folk should be charactered
If there were a few more with that good heart like hers around
My strong dislike for the female folk could gradually let off to a reasonable level
But she is gone now, alongside her unique positive and righteous attitude to life
And I can't stop feeling like that tendency to become a misogynist wouldn't take a geometric rise
Surely, the good memories of her deposited in my heart would be some respite, in the interim
In the long run however, I just can't tell how I will cope afterwards
Indeed, she was my sister, regardless of any contrary posture to that
Now I realize it's in our best interest not delay telling dear ones how much they are worth before us
I will surely miss her for all the excellent attributes she represented

Let me attempt to paint an unbiased picture of the Ameenah bint Olanrewaju AbdAlim I knew
She was a Muslimah, in every sense of the word
She was a dedicated believer in her Rabb
She was kind and cheerful
She was brilliant, intelligent and smart
She was a beloved teacher to many of her female peers
She was a loyal friend and family
She was honest, just and straightforward
She was morally upright and rightly uncompromising of moral and religious standards
She was a capable orator and inspiring writer
She was an inspiration and motivation
She was truly humble and pious
She was unwaveringly dedicated, commited to and passionate about a Muslim Ummah that would connect back to her original roots
She was a 300L student of the Physiology Department, LAUTECH
She was the MSSN LAUTECH Secretary to the Sisters' Circle
She was almost everything an Ideal Muslimah should be (for the sake of not ascribing perfection to her)
But in all, it pains to now describe her in the past tense narrative.

I commiserate with her family
I commiserate with all her freinds, admirers, loved ones and well-wishers
I commiserate with the MSSN LAUTECH Central Executive Council
I commiserate with the Fatimah Hostel Ummah
I commiserate with the MSSN LAUTECH Sisters' Circle
I commiserate with the Islam Affairs Foundation
I commiserate with the entire LAUTECH Muslim Family
I commiserate with the entire Muslim Ummah, as one of her brightest lights fade away.
Truly, a rare gift to this Ummah has taken her leave
Surely, It's Allah's Will and even inevitable
We succumb totally and non-questioningly to Allah's Will, as sincere and humble slaves
Allah surely knows all and we accept that this is what is best for us.

Oh Allah, our Rabb! Please grant Ameenah Bint Olanrewaju AbdAlim unending peace in her grave and unite us with her as companions of our beloved Nabiyy (PBUH) on the day of Recompense and people of Al Jannatul Firdous.
Allahumma Ighfirlaha Warhamha.

Aamiin.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by heykims(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2014
May Almighty Allah forgive her her shortcomings, may her death serve as a beginning of a sojourn of peaceful, blissful nd delightful eternal..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by ayinba1(f): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Amin. May Allah forgive her shortcomings.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by kemiola89(f): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Innallah wahina illehim rajiun! May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her jannatul firdaus.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by Empiree: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Innallah wahina illehim rajiun! May Allah grant her Jannah. Amin
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by cannonnier(m): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2014
InnalilLAH wa'innailaihirrrajiun.

Brother do not be sad, pray for her.

May Allah grant her the best of his grants.
And may he also forgive and guide us to his pleasure.

Till we arrive dear sister.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by maclatunji: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
ayinba1:
Amin. May Allah forgive her shortcomings.

kemiola89:
Innallah wahina illehim rajiun! May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her jannatul firdaus.

Ameen, take heart bro. Commuserations to all her friends and loved ones.

Really touching tribute.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by Jarus(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Inna lilahi wa Inna ilaehi rajiun.

Was she in that accident that happened to some members of MSSN Lautech on their way to IVC?
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by syunusa: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by Souljaboi1: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
May Allaah forgive her shortcomings, rectify her deeds, widen her grave and grant her entry into Jannatul firdaus.

A'minah was a very humble and consistent person.

She would be missed. cry

1 Like

Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran to everyone.

I pray that Allah grant us the goodwill to be in a state that is pleasing to Him when our own time comes too.

Aamiin.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Souljaboi1:
May Allaah forgive her shortcomings, rectify her deeds, widen her grave and grant her entry into Jannatul firdaus.

A'minah was a very humble and consistent person.

She would be missed. cry

By Allah, I can't agree less. Even an adversary (if fair enough) will attest to her amiable and dignified persona.

Indeed, the death we dislike to reflect upon is more than closer to us than we imagine. May Allah help us to be steadfast upon the truth, the pure Islam. Aamiin.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Jarus:
Inna lilahi wa Inna ilaehi rajiun.

Was she in that accident that happened to some members of MSSN Lautech on their way to IVC?

No sir, she was not.
She passed on around 05:04am on Eid day after a 'brief' illness. We really didn't see/feel it coming from anywhere, hence the great shock.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by harmeenart(f): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2014
pmc01:

No sir, she was not.
She passed on 05:04am on Eid day after a 'brief' illness. We really didn't see/feel it coming from anywhere, hence the great shock.
During ramadan,I lost a friend who passed away in his sleep.I've never lost anybody that close to me before,i was really scared.Like, is that how people just die.It was then it really occurred to me that we all a have predestined time and we don't even know when that time is.It could be next year or even next week.We are encouraged to live every moment like we won't witness the next.It helps us reflect on what we have put forward.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un
May Allah forgive her and overlook her shortcomings.
May Allah make her reckoning in the grave easy and May He be pleased with her.May Allah grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss.AMIN

2 Likes

Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
harmeenart:

During ramadan,I lost a friend who passed away in his sleep.I've never lost anybody that close to me before,i was really scared.Like, is that how people just die.It was then it really occurred to me that we all a have predestined time and we don't even know when that time is.It could be next year or even next week.We are encouraged to live every moment like we won't witness the next.It helps us reflect on what we have put forward.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un
May Allah forgive her and overlook her shortcomings.
May Allah make her reckoning in the grave easy and May He be pleased with her.May Allah grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss.AMIN

Aamiin. Well said.

Interestingly, we know not who's next or even when among us mourning the deceased. I pray Allah help our soul to detach more from the love of the fleeting attractions of this world in favor of obedience to Allah. Aamiin.
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by moufan: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
inalillahi waina ilaehi rojiun,may almighty ALLAH forgive her sins and grant her Aljanah firdaus amin
Re: The LAUTECH Muslim Family Mourn by pmc01(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
moufan:
inalillahi waina ilaehi rojiun,may almighty ALLAH forgive her sins and grant her Aljanah firdaus amin

Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran

(1) (Reply)

How Many Wives Did Prophet Mohammed Have / Statisense: Muslims Are 48% Of Nigeria's Population / Why Muslims Must Accept The Message Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.