Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

10 Minutes To Your Wedding. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. (1072 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Why Do Non-christians Run To Church When It Is A Few Minutes To Enter New Year ? / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Uhm this is gonna anyway be my first post here as well as my fist topic.
So i,with reverence call chidiezeh(m), dahmie2013, ademiD(f), sadiku95, princeuk21(m), Philawole(m), dazekid(m), sunnydayasaba(m), beau49(f), phantonce(m), yuncka(m), Antivirus92(m), kozaic, festico, dasrackhor, numericalguy, maternal, cutiemoi, MsFaith(f), Easyjay, gambus007, kunletade(m), agarawu23(m), Sard(m), yomanovic, Castos(m), Genius100, BoombaMaster, dasphinx1(m), Karleb(m), prodam(m), daey118(m), Okworigeorge(m), personal40, topefisayo(m), BrandedB, valerie25(f), quid(m), ratatis(m), gsparks01(m), kemtol, Richiy(f), Jakeattah(m), MrCork, obongproff, lexie234(m), symbian123, ted1741, Frankenstein(m), BlackStallion(m), adesexy(m), Aegon(m), untillionltd, Kelly2713(m), culata, philcollectible, donciccio, Toyos001(f), Orunto, trizzy007(m), John1305(m), Drfash(m), GoodFaith, obinnajnr, Codedone(m), LEERICIST(m), ihedinobi2, Syfy(f), zexzy(f), MrsChima(f), Uchwilliam(m), Hollyb(f), zyzxx(m), Razi1(m), kessco(m), Legolas7(m), sexywifey, cdamsel(f), mrsabiola(f), Naavah(f), BoboYekini(m), Brite02(m), chefdoeuvre, Lillyeean(f), Panayo, Lanresnett(m), oshyno(m), Rapsainot(m), Emeraldicon, Babewensabi, jiddodo, Boc4real(m), GodsClan(m), Sarimah(f), 6packdude, kgahlisho(f), woflex(m), swiftrobin, Tayerulz(m), chukwuma101(m), brainy02, happyjuliet, Iyanusele(m), Unibenstudent(m), Lollyij(m), bushdoc9919(m), eolalekan5(m), Brandnew2(m), shawdo(m), ronald4lif(m), RamseyWilliam(m), Khaynet(m), EMYDON(m), olagockay(m), Babalakin(m), may01(f), rusher14, dayotheone(m), uwa1, justcallbuki(f), johnbuck81(m), shachris03(m),farano to air their views.

So the questions goes thus: What will you do If 10mins to your wedding you are called to come and sign a contract of $10billion?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Quickly call the Rev.to extend the time of the wedding by two hours,,off to sign the contract.cool
If my wife like make she faint tongue,when she hear the amount of the money she go wake up

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Karleb(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
me na to tell her say "honey I dey com" I go go explain things to ma papa and the pastor alone.

if i hear say I no sign that thing?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Karleb:
me na to tell her say "honey I dey com" I go go explain things to ma papa and the pastor alone.

if i hear say I no sign that thing?
Guest wey dey wait nko?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin my brother will take my place na, abi no b money I go use dey feed the wife??
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Karleb(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingleanets:
Guest wey dey wait nko?

Na to serve dem them rice o my broda.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
agarawu23:
grin my brother will take my place na, abi no b money I go use dey feed the wife??
The unveiling moment nko? When the bride go kiss the bridegroom,so ur brother go Wet kiss ur wife?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingleanets:
The unveiling moment nko? When the bride go kiss the bridegroom,so ur brother go Wet kiss ur wife?
the co ordinator will skip dat
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by brainy02: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingleanets:
Uhm this is gonna anyway be my first post here as well as my fist topic.
So i,with reverence call chidiezeh(m), dahmie2013, ademiD(f), sadiku95, princeuk21(m), Philawole(m), dazekid(m), sunnydayasaba(m), beau49(f), phantonce(m), yuncka(m), Antivirus92(m), kozaic, festico, dasrackhor, numericalguy, maternal, cutiemoi, MsFaith(f), Easyjay, gambus007, kunletade(m), agarawu23(m), Sard(m), yomanovic, Castos(m), Genius100, BoombaMaster, dasphinx1(m), Karleb(m), prodam(m), daey118(m), Okworigeorge(m), personal40, topefisayo(m), BrandedB, valerie25(f), quid(m), ratatis(m), gsparks01(m), kemtol, Richiy(f), Jakeattah(m), MrCork, obongproff, lexie234(m), symbian123, ted1741, Frankenstein(m), BlackStallion(m), adesexy(m), Aegon(m), untillionltd, Kelly2713(m), culata, philcollectible, donciccio, Toyos001(f), Orunto, trizzy007(m), John1305(m), Drfash(m), GoodFaith, obinnajnr, Codedone(m), LEERICIST(m), ihedinobi2, Syfy(f), zexzy(f), MrsChima(f), Uchwilliam(m), Hollyb(f), zyzxx(m), Razi1(m), kessco(m), Legolas7(m), sexywifey, cdamsel(f), mrsabiola(f), Naavah(f), BoboYekini(m), Brite02(m), chefdoeuvre, Lillyeean(f), Panayo, Lanresnett(m), oshyno(m), Rapsainot(m), Emeraldicon, Babewensabi, jiddodo, Boc4real(m), GodsClan(m), Sarimah(f), 6packdude, kgahlisho(f), woflex(m), swiftrobin, Tayerulz(m), chukwuma101(m), brainy02, happyjuliet, Iyanusele(m), Unibenstudent(m), Lollyij(m), bushdoc9919(m), eolalekan5(m), Brandnew2(m), shawdo(m), ronald4lif(m), RamseyWilliam(m), Khaynet(m), EMYDON(m), olagockay(m), Babalakin(m), may01(f), rusher14, dayotheone(m), uwa1, justcallbuki(f), johnbuck81(m), shachris03(m),farano to air their views.

So the questions goes thus: What will you do If 10mins to your wedding you are called to come and sign a contract of $10billion?

to hell with that wedding....... mehn i'd sign the contract and we will redo that wedding in the Bahamas, Dubai pls help me with more names

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by yuncka: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wich wedding? I can decide to do dat weddin anytym and no one will question me.

If U continue wit dat weddin, Ur wife will hate U for d rest of ur Union for not collectin d money. she might even poison U one day.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by cdamsel(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg where una dey from dig all this names? E get nairaland roll call register way I no no about?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
yuncka:
Wich wedding? I can decide to do dat weddin anytym and no one will question me.

If U continue wit dat weddin, Ur wife will hate U for d rest of ur Union for not collectin d money. she might even poison U one day.
So u go sign contract leave ur wedding?ehn? With Guest on seat?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
cdamsel:
Abeg where una dey from dig all this names? E get nairaland roll call register way I no no about?
Hello miss you sound cool and the coolness of your voice got me thinking u got something to say on this issue on ground.*took my seat,waiting for her opinion*
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by yuncka: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingleanets:
So u go sign contract leave ur wedding?ehn? With Guest on seat?

Guy my own go b serios James Bond exittin oo. I go plan am wit my bro, I go faint mek em carry me dey go hospital(d contract place) den he will announce dat d weddin hav been shifted due to my health condition. D guest wil undastnd and wil com wen d next date is fixed.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Antivirus92(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
I no go even talk to anybody. I go jst comot 4 church enter okada and other stories na wen i come back.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by cdamsel(f): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingleanets:
Hello miss you sound cool and the coolness of your voice got me thinking u got something to say on this issue on ground.*took my seat,waiting for her opinion*
hahahaha
Abeg gimme 1million in hand than 100billion imaginary dollars embarassed
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by dazekid(m): 3:31am On Oct 07, 2014
It's as easy as lodging all the guests in a hotel,explaining to my fiance(she gats understand na) we are going to be tied for a long time so a few hours(even if na 72) is a reasonable amount of time to wait...Go sign the contract,then return,apologize to my guests and then proceed with the wedding $10billion richer.. cool cool cool grin grin grin

Of course,this is all wishful thinking as there is hardly any contract worth that much(except you create something much better than whatsapp and have facebook google buy you out).
And of course I really don't even plan to get married so I would be somewhere else if such a thing were to happen and not ten minutes to a wedding..
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2014
cdamsel:
hahahaha
Abeg gimme 1million in hand than 100billion imaginary dollars embarassed

so will u sign d contract or attend ur wedding?
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by cdamsel(f): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2014
starlingleanets:
so will u sign d contract or attend ur wedding?
will do both,take the wedding to the venue where them dey sign contract grin

The contract fit be our wedding register grin
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
I will go nd sign the contract o o o... And I will call ma pastor to help me occupy the congregation for fews hours dat sumtin best known to me comes up!
Re: 10 Minutes To Your Wedding. by chefdoeuvre: 2:43am On Oct 12, 2014
starlingleanets:

Lol..r you kidding?? Even the bride 2b would chase you outta that place

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Is This For Real? Taking Selfie At 1,500 Feet Above Ground Level.. Jeese!!! / I Heard Being A Soldier Is Fun And Being On The Battle Field Is More Fun / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) On Shutdown As Host Community Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.