Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? (5381 Views)

Five Types Of 'liars' We Have On Nairaland(where Do You Belong?) / After Nairaland Where Else / Nairaland, Where Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Nairaland is a fun place to be. You get to meet different people with varied characters. Some could just make you laugh so hard that you forget your sorrows, while some could just be annoying. There are some comments you would read and they would just make your day.

The categories of Nairaland registered members include:

1 The Jocose
'Jocose' is an English word which means playful or joking. So this rightly applies to Nairlanderers that often make people laugh with their funny comments on threads. Such people have got themselves fans who always look out for their hilarious comments. And some of their hilarious comments often get likes which run into hundreds, especially if the thread where they made such comments finds its way to the FP.

2 The Motivators:
These are Nairalanders that often motivate, encourage and inspire others with their useful and meaningful comments on threads. Such people are mostly found in family, religious and romance sections, where they usually make useful contributions. Comments from such people often attract much likes that run into hundreds like the jacose.

3 The Attention Seekers:
Such members always seek people to notice them via their comments. They can also create threads which purposely centre on them to get them noticed.

4 Derailers:
They would read the content of a thread, but instead of commenting on the topic of the thread, they would rather derail and start talking about other things. Some derailers may start flirting with another nairalander or just make irrelevant comments.

5 The OPs:
These ones only read the caption of a thread and comment immediately without reading the content of the thread. Consequently, their comments end up being off point (OP) which may be totally irrelevant to the content of the thread.

6 Thread Creators:
All they know is to create threads every now and then but hardly will you see them comment in other people's threads. If they must comment, they will only do that in their own threads.

7 The Commenters:
They hardly create threads, but you see their comments in almost all the threads in the sections where they are mostly active.

8 Space-Bookers:
These ones quickly buy a plot of land once they suspect that a thread may hit the Front Page. Some even buy up to 2 plots. They wouldn't comment after booking the space with a dot (.); they would only comment if the thread eventually made it to the FP, if not, sorry, the space may remain like that.

9 The Mouthed:
They are always abusing people in various threads. If they are not abusing the OP, they will be abusing other Nairalanders or the moderators. They are mostly found in politics section but not limited to the politics section.

10 Fault Finders:
They are of two categories:
i) These ones are always looking out for grammatical errors/mistakes and to point them out.
ii) these ones are always complaining of threads that are on FP. You hear them say: "what's this poooo doing on FP?

11 E-Warriors/E-Fighters:
They are always at each others throat; they always argue and will never agree; they call each other names. You can find them in ALL the sections of Nairaland, but mostly politics & Celebrity sections.

12 Hyperactive:
They are very active on Nairaland. They are always on line waiting for new threads. Most of them are active thread creators and active commenters too.

13 Hypoactive: They hardly create threads; most of them don't create threads at all while few do once in a very long while, one thing with them is that THEY ONLY VIEW THREADS BUT WOULD NEVER COMMENT. NO MATTER HOW INTERESTING THE TOPIC MAY BE.

14 The FP or No Comment:
They are of two types:
I) Once a thread is not on Front Page or front page bound, they wouldn't comment.
ii) Once they miss the First Page of a thread, they wouldn't comment again.

15 Quoters:
They will never comment but would read other people's comments only to quote them either without attaching any word(s) to the quote or quoting and abusing the person that made the comment being quoted.

16 Comment Readers:
They are not interested in creating a thread and they don't comment on threads as swell.; all they are after is to read other members' comments. You may see a moniker that registered like 3 years back without any post/comments or with very few comments.

17. THE DP CHECKERS: these types always check pple's dp to see who is beautiful/handsome & who's not. rawpadgin added this category and he falls in this category too.

18 Woman Wrappers:
MzMariah added this category. Ya, there are many of the woman wrappers here o. Make una show una face here o. Lol

19 Members-Turned Guests
Because they shouldn't be found viewing certain threads, some members log out and read comments as guests. Added by kunlesehan

20 The Tribalists:
These pple can turn a beautiful thread to $hhiit! the nature of d thread is not an obstacle for them, let the thread be about chocolates and candies, they will still find a way to tribalise the thread!
This group was added by booqee.

Which categorie(s) do you belong?

Which other type is missing out? You can add it too.

You can add your fitting group if it's not mentioned here.

You can as well mention a moniker that u think suitably fits into any of the above stated categories.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by tobechi20(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Ftc
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by darlingnuel(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
THE PERPETUAL GUESTS: this group bluntly refuse to sign up for membership. They'd rather be (and remain) guests! They jes read and go their ways! But you see, without this 'character variation', nairaland wouldn't be fun, cmon!
THE PM SENDERS aren't left out too: they are mostly males, eternally seeking for females. Once they see '(f)' beside ur moniker or see nice comments from an '(f)-ed' moniker, they shoot! cheesy lol
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by since2005(f): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
This guy always make fp

Abeg make I sidon here
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by delishpot: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
tobechi20:
Ftc

Ha ha.
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2014
I fall in number 2 (only)
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by flyca: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
1. Jocose: yuzed-

2. Motivatiors: Jarus, Ifyalways

3. Attention seekers: Kanwu---, tpi-

4. Derailers: Fa-n, Chin-

5. The OPs:

6. Thread Creators: Andybla--, Liabili--

7. Thread Commenters: SAMBARRY, DGKN ( guy) and justi4jesu (this guy just uses idea to display his business contact on every thread)

8. Space Bookers: Many (usually NL kids)

9. The mouthed: bere-

10. Fault Finders i) kral-, Honeric--
ii) tellwis---

11. E-warriors/ E-fighters: Chin-, bere-

12. Hyperactive: Mizmic---, englishsma--

13. Hypoactive: Most are guests

14. FP or no comment: Tallesty1

15. Quoters: 1stola

16.Comment Readers: Seu-

17. DP checkers: rawpadgin

18. Women wrapper: lipsrsealed

My personal observations. I will keep updating
tongue
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by englishmart(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Some are landlords on front-page. 86% of their threads make front-page. I didn't call names o. But they know themselves. I'm not guilty of any of those count charges. ...

Some people create threads like mad. They create threads for their boyfriends and themselves then put warnings against intrusion.

They create a thread about iya basira and iya tunde, who cooks better. Then they will conclude the thread with ''mods front page please.

Some bought lands years ago and refused to build on them. They have different ways of booking space. (hehehe, . Hmmm, I was here, etc.)
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by braine(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
My fitting group is not mentioned. You need to add more categories.
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
None kiss

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin Space booker
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by kristen12(f): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Lalasticlala- The thread creator
Keketu- Attention seeker
Gbagaun detector- Fault finder
Kachisbarbie-The commenters
Nairamode-The motivators
Mizmycoli-Hyperactive
I rest my case. Abeg make una no finish me
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by rawpadgin(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
17. THE DP CHECKERS: these types always check pple's dp to see who is beautiful/handsome & who's not (unfortunately i am one of dem)gringrin

I also fall in the no. 7 category grin grin
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
kristen12:
Lalasticlala- The thread creator
Keketu- Attention seeker

lol. Which do u belong na?
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by fursh(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Different variesties of peeps with different attitudes and views. Nice one @OP
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
rawpadgin:
17. THE DP CHECKERS: these types always check pple's dp to see who is beautiful/handsome & who's not (unfortunately i am one of dem)gringrin

I also fall in the no. 7 category grin grin

wow!! u r very on point. D DP Checkers. lol
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by kristen12(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol. Which do u belong na?
Mine isn't here
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
braine:
My fitting group is not mentioned. You need to add more categories.

u r free to include ur category as number 17, kristen12, u can do same too
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2014
kristen12:
Lalast iclala- The thread creator
Ke ketu- Attention seeker
Gbaga un detector- Fault finder
Kachis barbie-The commenters

lol...where you come fall into?

Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalistic bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now )
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious.

Brb...

I mentioned these groups on some other thread grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't fit to anyone. grin

Lalasticlacla is number6- Thread creator. Lol
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by kristen12(f): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...where you come fall into?
The observer
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
I belong to the commenters,I hardly create thread,save for its necessary..

Not everything should be brought up here.
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
FrancisTony:
I don't fit to anyone. grin

Lalasticlacla is number6- Thread creator. Lol

Francis u belong to 11. u r always fighting with lesbianboy over Genevieve Nnaji, u always fight over Igbo-Yoruba stuffs. lol
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
This list is not complete angry
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

Francis u belong to 11. u r always fighting with lesbianboy over Genevieve Nnaji, u always fight over Igbo-Yoruba stuffs. lol

Have you found me on Politics section

You can check my profile for most active section on Nairaland or conduct a local search with my moniker on politic section.
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
No.7. Though grin
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Have you found me on Politics section

You can check my profile for most active section on Nairaland or conduct a local search with my moniker on politic section.

its not limited to politics section
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Well op I can't find Nairaland woman wrappering association on your list o. grin

As for me, I don't think I fit anyone. smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Well op I can't find Nairaland woman wrappering association on your list o. grin

As for me, I don't think I fit anyone. smiley

lol. u r right. That's another category. That's y I said other categories I didn't mention r welcomed. Thumbs up for remembering the Woman Wrapper category. lol
Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by kunlesehan(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Because they shouldn't be found viewing certain threads, some members log out and read comments as guests.
Lol
Then we have the obnoxious "Shareman" and "Sharewoman"...they share whatever they post or whatever thread tickles their fancy, to keep their followers busy.
lol

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Incase I have something else to say. shocked

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong? by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
kunlesehan:
Because they shouldn't be found viewing certain threads, some members log out and read comments as guests.
Lol

wow! really? I haven't imagined that one b4 oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" / Awoof - How To Buy On Konga For Free Without Paying / Are You A Dog Breeder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.