Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies (1767 Views)

Beware Of The Trending Illness; Cough And Nasal Congestion / Nasal Polyps Or Growth In The Nose - Any Treatment? / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies by ethinoze: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies

I had suffered with nasal polyps for over 30 years and had considered just about every option. My research led me to believe that there was some sort of nasal polyps natural remedies that would get rid of them permanently. I literally tried everything, well, almost everything. That’s how determined I was to get rid of the pain and discomfort my family and I was suffering.

One thing I really wanted to be careful of was some of the latest medicines because of the potential of harmful side effects. I was looking for some natural remedies that would not lead to any types of chemical intolerances. If I could use natural remedies there would be no adverse side effects; and I would not have to worry about serious complications or side effects that come from having major surgeries or using modern medicine. After doing a lot of research and trying all sorts of treatment options I compiled a list of the best nasal polyps natural remedies.

Here are the different Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies that I have tried:

Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies

Nasal Polyp Treatment Miracle – This is by far the best natural remedy I tried. It worked fast and I had very good results by reading this eBook and following the nasal polyps natural remedies it included. I really benefited from the one on one consultation that I received from the author, Dr. Manuel. There were absolutely no side effects as the methods are completely natural ways to get rid of polyps for good. Once I finally got rid of polyps permanently, I also learned how to maintain my body properly so that I would not suffer from more polyps later. Nasal Polyp Treatment Miracle is safe, effective, and natural treatment to get rid of nasal polyps permanently.
Nasal Rinse – polyps in sinus cavity. I found this nasal polyps natural remedies treatment to be very beneficial. It’s very handy since I already had everything I needed in my kitchen. I just made some saltwater by adding a teaspoon of salt to one cup of water. I dropped this solution into my nose until I felt it travel up into my nasal cavity. This is one of the nasal polyps natural remedies that helped remove allergens and irritants so that polyps were prevented from forming, It is also a home remedy for nasal congestion
Citrus Fruits – Eating lots of fruits that are high in vitamin C helped me strengthen my immune system. I found out that keeping my immune system built up and strengthened will help my body fight off the symptoms of polyps. I eat a lot of citrus fruits to help keep my immune system strong. I also learned that if you have polyps, eating fruit with lots of vitamin C can help shrink polyps.
Garlic Tea – In my research I found that drinking garlic tea could help alleviate the symptoms accompanying polyps, especially when the discharge turns yellowish. It needs to be made fresh to get the best results of reducing the inflammation of the polyps and surrounding tissue.
Exercise – I also found out that a regular exercise regimen can help shrink the size of my polyps. Exercising is a natural remedy that helps strengthen and boost nasal and sinus health so that the symptoms will not become worse. It’s important to use caution when beginning an exercise program if you have some conditions like asthma since it can trigger an attack and hinder your breathing.
I found such a difference when I started using nasal polyps natural remedies. For me, they not only helped me treat polyps, but they also helped me improve my overall health. When I started using Nasal Polyp Treatment Miracle I found that my life was changed and I was excited to have found a natural way to permanently remove nasal polyps.
Re: Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies by chris10obaje(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2015
Hello ethinzone,pls I would like to know more about this remedy,pls can u email me on ufeliobaje @yahoo.com.tnks
Re: Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies by Ebakoultimate: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment to cure Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vitiligo: How Do You Cope With It? / Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally / Some Myths About Your Favourite Foods Busted! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.