Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days (1779 Views)

Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! / Airtel's WTF Bundle Gives You Access To Unlimited Chatting For 200 Naira / Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days by bongolistik(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Two months ago, airtel introduced what they called WTF social bundle plan. Honestly I don't know why airtel decide to call it WTF because I always see it as 'What the F*ck', I don't know about you. But the WTF stands for Whatsapp Twitter and Facebook. But to tell you that airtel has ulterior motive for adopting the acronym WTF to represent that bundle plan, is because apart from those 3 social media network mentioned, the WTF plan also incorporates BBM, then why didn't they call it WTFB bundle plan.

But that aside, we are bringing to you an all exclusive way for you to test out the airtel WTF plan for 7 days all for free. So dust up all those your airtel SIM and insert them in your phone for the free 7 days WTF plans and dial the secret code we got for you.

Note; This is not a cheat or trick but an exclusive offer and absolutely free of charge on any airtel line you can think of

No dulling

http://highteknology..com/2014/10/exclusive-test-airtel-wtf-whatsapp.html

1 Like

Re: Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days by eddyland: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes, got it and grooving it already, but the MB allotted is small sha, again but since it is free, who am I to complain. Nobi there I go whatsapp till I tire. Thanks OP
Re: Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days by bongolistik(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
eddyland:
Yes, got it and grooving it already, but the MB allotted is small sha, again but since it is free, who am I to complain. Nobi there I go whatsapp till I tire. Thanks OP
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. / 4.5" Silex Android Phone At N5,999! / “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.