Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. (1780 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App / Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
InnJoo Nigeria
#InnJooFire Born with passion!
You have showed us your passion for the Fire, now
we want to show how gratefully we feel because of
your support for InnJoo.
Tomorrow, 9:00 am, InnJoo Fire flash sale, limited
stock, 50% off!
Dears, get ready for that!
Know the Fire http://www.innjoo.com/en/Product/
Fire_feature
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by AKAYdammy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
can u please help me to apply @ op
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by ROYALTIPPERS: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUDSTER. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER. THEY DECEIVE PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by godyukan: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
op. Is this for real? or are you just pulling our legs here?
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by ByfireByfire: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op nothing on the website you posted shows that their is any flash sale of any kind.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Its real
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
who is organising it? Is it on jumia? Cz i didnt c anyth anywia!
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by poca4real(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
I thinks JUMIA are scamming people with their 3 GIG mtn advertised with INJOO ONE,as this were not activated and not working after 5 days of delivery from JUMIA.this sound so SCAMMING.i sent a mail,No acknowledgement,call no positive response!....i think ,that should be my last business with JUMIA......People,Beware!!!

CC: JumiaOnline

1 Like

Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by beinstein(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Just got this from their twitter handle couple of minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello,

You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516. #500 discount is included.

Fast and Free Delivery.
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by lanre316: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi poca4real,

Kindly read the guideline to the MTN Data activation below.

1. What's exactly included in the data plan?

3GB of data + 6 months free whatsapp + 1 month free Music Plus App + 100% bonus on 260MB recharge and above during 12 months + FREE MTN SIM

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the promotion?

If you have purchased your device between the 1st and the 7th of June during the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon, you are eligible for this.
The promotion is attached to the device, so once you receive it, don't activate any other promotion/package if your preference is the one stated stated, as no device can have more than one data package at the same time.

3. How much time do I have to activate it?

Offer will be available for activation until the 21st of June.

4. How do I activate the data?

Send an SMS with the text "FREE" to 131. You will receive a confirmation message within minutes.

5. If I use my old SIM card, can I still activate the promotion?

Yes, promotion is attached to the device, not to the SIM so text "FREE" to 131 from your new device and it will be activated.

6. When is my data going to be activated?

The data plan will be activated within the next 24 hours.

We hope this will help you with your data activation. Jumia cares!

You still haven't directly addressed the main issue of why MTN would allow some people to steal imei and use the data of some other people. Why would mtn allow that. They should have programmed the data into the given sim card and not wait till people send free to 131 before which some cyber criminals would have used up their imei. This is gross negligence and misleading on the part of jumia and MTN and had it been that we're living in a truly civilised society, lawsuits would be flying here and there in your direction. Many people bought the phone thinking they would get 3gb only to find nothing and feel cheated.
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will like to place an order for innjoo T1.. dunno if its available now?
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by donhils: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi poca4real,

Kindly read the guideline to the MTN Data activation below.

1. What's exactly included in the data plan?

3GB of data + 6 months free whatsapp + 1 month free Music Plus App + 100% bonus on 260MB recharge and above during 12 months + FREE MTN SIM

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the promotion?

If you have purchased your device between the 1st and the 7th of June during the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon, you are eligible for this.
The promotion is attached to the device, so once you receive it, don't activate any other promotion/package if your preference is the one stated stated, as no device can have more than one data package at the same time.

3. How much time do I have to activate it?

Offer will be available for activation until the 21st of June.

4. How do I activate the data?

Send an SMS with the text "FREE" to 131. You will receive a confirmation message within minutes.

5. If I use my old SIM card, can I still activate the promotion?

Yes, promotion is attached to the device, not to the SIM so text "FREE" to 131 from your new device and it will be activated.

6. When is my data going to be activated?

The data plan will be activated within the next 24 hours.

We hope this will help you with your data activation. Jumia cares!
So does it mean if I didn't buy my phone during the megathon week, no free 3gb data for me again?
Re: Did You Miss Out In The Jumia Injoo Flash Sales?....here Is Another Chance. by poca4real(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi poca4real,

We are sorry for any incoveniences caused while activating your MTN Data. Kindly send your phone IMEI & phone number to serviceATjumia.com.ng with communityATjumia.com.ng in Copy please. Thanks for your patronage.

Jumia cares!

I have called generally,no good response,I send free to 131,got a message that am not eligible,I have send mail,no reply..,,,,...it simply a total fraud! Why not activate the line associated with each phone? If I did not get my 3 gig?.,,,,,,,,I will classify it as fraud and helps u to advertise well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Research Download Tool / 4.5" Silex Android Phone At N5,999! / Please Help Me Choose A Suitable Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.