Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? (2292 Views)

Please Help My Dead Infinix Hot X507 / My Dead Bricked Gionee / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
The phone stopped working about 3 months ago. Something happened to the motherboard, according to a repair guy. Now I couldn't find a motherboard and the phone has been laying useless with me. What do I do? Coz I can't just discard a phone I've not used up to 2months.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by johnwizey: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Shey u go sell am?
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2014
johnwizey:
Shey u go sell am?

That one is one option. But People go price am anyhow. You know the way people are.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Pictures of the phone, or...
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:
The phone stopped working about 3 months ago. Something happened to the motherboard, according to a repair guy. Now I couldn't find a motherboard and the phone has been laying useless with me. What do I do? Coz I can't just discard a phone I've not used up to 2months.

I feel ya Pain ooo... I have a Bold5 just like that.. Just laying around in the house..
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by bongolistik(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
jst bury it
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
bongolistik:
jst bury it

Just like that

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by bongolistik(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:

Just like that
hw man pikin go do na, since e don die na, waitin com remain?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by luvlyoracle(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is there no warranty?
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Pabloescobar(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:

Give it a befitting burial. Get a good coffin, band boys, cooks, fuji artist and cold beer. Send invites to all nairalanders o. This holiday is boring tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by johnwizey: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:

That one is one option. But People go price am anyhow. You know the way people are.
sure now. But u ft carry am go computer village
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Samfilo31(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:
i really feel ur pains bro cos am in ur same shoe my brick tecno P5 is laying death as am talking to u now even tecno house no fit bring back de fone so am dumping it were i dnt even wants to see so it wont pain me
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Adinije(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Buy another z10 with broken screen, then use ur screen to fix it. Cos from the look of things, it is only the LCD screen and battery is left.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adinije:
Buy another z10 with broken screen, then use ur screen to fix it. Cos from the look of things, it is only the LCD screen and battery is left.

This makes sense. But, finding a broken phone now is the issue
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by kellystech(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bury it ASAP do u want the corpse to decay in ur house? shocked
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Adinije(f): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2014
braine:

Finding a broken z10 is not too hard. Some weeks back sb advertised broken z10 on tech market for 12k which am sure he later sold btw 7-9k. Op can check on www.ebay.com you will also see lots of gadget both sound and broken.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Adinije:
Finding a broken z10 is not too hard. Some weeks back sb advertised broken z10 on tech market for 12k which am sure he later sold btw 7-9k. Op can check on www.ebay.com you will also see lots of gadget both sound and broken.

I have particularly searched eBay for it. But then, those ones tend to repair their phones before putting them on sale, plus, getting it down here is another issue.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Adinije(f): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
braine:

I have particularly searched eBay for it. But then, those ones tend to repair their phones before putting them on sale, plus, getting it down here is another issue.
once u find one, getting it down here won't be an issue. There are a lot of trusted procurement agents on NL. People like Mikky angel, lag tech, chinosxl. www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Adinije:
once u find one, getting it down here won't be an issue. There are a lot of trusted procurement agents on NL. People like Mikky angel, lag tech, chinosxl. www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85

Yeah, I've used those services. By the time I go through all the procurement process, the amount would be enough to get a fairly used one here. I'm looking at cost of repair. I'm looking forward to finding one here sha
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Besto(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
braine:

enta ebay..u will see for less than 100dols sef
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Besto:

enta ebay..u will see for less than 100dols sef
adding the $20 shipping cost would be enough to get a fairly used here
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by finallybusy: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
What happened, last last?
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
finallybusy:
What happened, last last?

Lol. I kept it. I still have it.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by finallybusy: 5:51pm On May 17, 2023
braine:

Okay. Good for you. Sin no more.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by lagusboyyy(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
braine:

Mhennn,you try o.
After 9 years,the phone is still with you.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by braine(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Mhennn,you try o.

After 9 years,the phone is still with you.

Yeah, fresh and clean with a dead motherboard. cry.
Re: What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? by Calibrator: 9:27am On May 18, 2023
Funny I had the same issue with my Z10 in 2015.

Motherboard went dead... If I plug in my charger, only red notification light will come up... After that.. Nothing else.

Memories..... Thank God for growth cheesy
braine:

Yeah, fresh and clean with a dead motherboard. cry.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Between Tecno A3 And Infinix Hot Note / New Whatsapp Emoji Rocks With Incredible Features / Scam Perpetuated By Luxurious Phone Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.