Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Unlimited Data but Limited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlimited Data but Limited (2347 Views)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

Unlimited Data but Limited by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Information, they say is power. It's importance can never be over emphasised as lack of it can easily exposes one to danger at times.

The quest for information has no boundary. some use different research methods both human and technological means.

The most common source of information is through the Internet, which involves searching through different search engines especially the widely use Google search.

The cost of getting some of these pieces of information using the Internet in Nigeria is a nightmare as consumers wail at the high cost of DATA from various network providers.

The most confusing aspect of this data is the way our network providers advertise their DATA PACKAGES to their customers. Most of these services providers have what they call UNLIMITED DATA PACKAGES. But what troubles me most is the use of the phrase unlimited data yet they will give you a limit of data to be used.

Why unlimited but limited? Or is it that some of us don't understand the phrase or the service providers are misusing the phrase? To my own understanding, I felt that anything that is unlimited should not have restriction. If i am wrong, please i need some clarification. Otherwise the service providers should clarify this issue.
Even though the NCC is always silent about issues like this.

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
NCC is just a body that's very irresponsible to the plight of the average citizen. Make terms and conditions easier to read than the epistle of psalm 119 that u ask us to decode. Nigerians are scammed on daily basis

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
As much as Nigerians come online and rant, has anyone sent as much a lil letter to NCC?

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by osamaBUSH(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Dats d more reason why ppl cut corners
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Warlord3000(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Only in Naija..

Lol cheesy

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Kash007(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Etisalat is guilty of this.
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by onoerime: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Ncc is the body killing nigerians. They should be probed.

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by otimothy(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
op thats a very good point you raised however let me clarrify something nigerians refuse to understand is that there is no UNLIMITED bundle anywhere in nigeria telecom,this i can say categorically however the use of unlimited majority of the time has nothing to do with the data,let me take for example airtel bundle of 1500naira called unlimited,on that bundle the unlimited means you can use it on any device(no device limit) now the telecoms marketing dept knows how gullible an average nigerian is and they are taking advantage of it,like you said information is power if only they seek for it.

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by ThisMeansWAR: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Ncc is just an unnecessary organization which should be scrapped for being totally useless organization.. they are causing total hardship on Nigerians.

All they do is slam fines on these networks, money consumers never get, then the networks turn around steal the money again from consumers by any means possible.

Latest one is the re registration they forced the networks to do. I lost my two lines to this sudden nonsense which is absolutely irrelevant in the first place ...

They ignore their primary duty of regulating the network, and turned themselves to another untouchable network..
Stupid organization.

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Ncc?

Guy please
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Airtel comes to my mind.

Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by olafum1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ncc. Abi u mean ccn? cool
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
otimothy:
op thats a very good point you raised however let me clarrify something nigerians refuse to understand is that there is no UNLIMITED bundle anywhere in nigeria telecom,this i can say categorically however the use of unlimited majority of the time has nothing to do with the data,let me take for example airtel bundle of 1500naira called unlimited,on that bundle the unlimited means you can use it on any device(no device limit) now the telecoms marketing dept knows how gullible an average nigerian is and they are taking advantage of it,like you said information is power if only they seek for it.
I got a life from your post.
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by Haben1: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2015
hmmmmn, information is power, if only you seek for it, likewise the poor get the Rich MORE RICH, while they keep on working like KILODE
Re: Unlimited Data but Limited by otimothy(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
dapipson:
I got a life from your post.
glad i could help.

Infinix Zero 4 Coming On Black Friday / Check Out This $100 Bezel-less Android Phone With 3gb Ram, 32 Gb Rom / 2019 ₦30,000 Below Phones With 4,000mah Above Batteries