Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos (4357 Views)

Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Oni Loses Bid To Unseat Fayemi At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by john403: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
As 2015 approaches, the battle for control of Lagos state between All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party becomes tougher. The importance of this strategic state has necessitated President Goodluck Jonathan' visit, on Sunday, for a close-door meeting with aspirants of the PDP to strategise on how to unseat the ruling party APC and bring the state under the umbrella.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/320-2015-election-how-pdp-jonathan-plan-to-unseat-apc-in-lagos
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
no matter their meetings we are not illiterates here APC ambode will win convincely in Lagos he's from epe local govt.no matter their distribution of rice and kerosene they will loose convincely in sw.we are more elaborate now. good luck should forget 2015 he will loose ooooo.

13 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by jchima14: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
no matter their meetings we are not illiterates here APC ambode will win convincely in Lagos he's from epe local govt.no matter their distribution of rice and kerosene they will loose convincely in sw.we are more elaborate now. good luck should forget 2015 he will loose ooooo.

[size=15pt]Goodluck[/size] will win the presidential election no matter what anyone does

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:

Bro APC can't win lagos state... APC will only do what they know how to do best ..

If its APC taking over lagos again,i think it will be in ur dreams...

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
If anyone brings rice, kerosine, grinding machines, hair clippers or any of those retarded PDP sh*t to my doorstep, I'll attack them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice one there PDP
We are all prepared and waiting to vote Jimmy Agbaje into Alausa.
Igbos, Ijaws, Hausas, Sensible Yorubas, all ethnic nationals in Lasgidi.
Not forgetting the Okada riders, Taxi and Danfo Drivers, All Market men and women, Traders, artisans, business men and women, professionals, Students, Religious Bodies etc, we are so many.
Even the Fasholas know they'll vote for Agbaje.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
upon d rice,money and kerosene korobucci distribute in 2011 what's d outcome of d poll .fashola win him convincely at d poll and let me tell u again Lagos is not aka ibom or abia state that they are using rice and kerosene to bribe u guys here OK both d three tribes are living in Lagos and they will vote for APC OK .our honarable ambode is d next governor that will succeed fashola come Feb 2015 election. so don't deceive urself oooo.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Someone should drill this into the thick impenetrable skulls of the dwellers of the Coven of Darkness and the Cankerworms that it won't work in Lagosuuuu!!!

I say e nor go worrrkuuu!!

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by courage54(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
If they like they should go and hired scofield to help them strategies, they can never win Lagos. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should just forget it, he is going nowhere in 2015.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by john403: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2014
udemzyudex:

Bro APC can't win lagos state... APC will only do what they know how to do best ..
If its APC taking over lagos again,i think it will be in ur dreams...

i disagree lagos is an APC State so its a sure thing they would win there

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by brainpower(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
So if GEJ wants to strategise he must come to lagos to do that? All these media self. To me, lagos should be left to the best person to rule cos that state is very strategic to Nigeria's growth which we will all agree. It shouldn't be about Pdp vs apc, if it was possible it shouldn't be contested based on political party but by individual powers. May the best man win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by eke419: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2014
brainpower:
So if GEJ wants to strategise he must come to lagos to do that? All these media self. To me, lagos should be left to the best person to rule cos that state is very strategic to Nigeria's growth which we will all agree. It shouldn't be about Pdp vs apc, if it was possible it shouldn't be contested based on political party but by individual powers. May the best man win.
Will it be possible with Nigeria's "do or die" politics
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by PointB: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Gabbysky:
Nice one there PDP
Not forgetting the Okada riders, Taxi and Danfo Drivers, All Market men and women, Traders, artisans, business men and women, professionals, Students, Religious Bodies etc, we are so many.

If Jimmy Agbaje contest on PDP platform, he will win!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2014
ba7man:
If anyone brings rice, kerosine, grinding machines, hair clippers or any of those retarded PDP sh*t to my doorstep, I'll attack them.

I will collect but I will still vote wisely for APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

If Jimmy Agbaje contest on PDP platform, he will win!

grin grin grin

All these armchair political analysts that live in far distance land sef

Jimi is only interested in recouping his money that he lost in the last election which had left his JAYKAY business in tatters.

Go to his business head office and ask how many months of salaries workers are being own, or visit his pharmacy on Calcutta in Apapa and see if you can easily get drugs which hitherto used to be available.

PDP CANNOT WIN WITH JIMI AGBAJE.

The thuggish template they used in Ekiti can serve them only in such state as Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by smartg(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2014
All i know is that PDP have the 90% chance of winning lagos state if the election is conducted free nd fair. APC have the 90% of winning lagos if they plan their rigging strategy as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
smartg:
All i know is that PDP have the 90% chance of winning lagos state if the election is conducted free nd fair. APC have the 90% of winning lagos if they plan their rigging strategy as usual.

APC have the chance of winning both the Presidential election and winning the governorship of Lagos convincingly.

Most Lagos PDP aspirants are mostly interested in Federal appointments after losing the election.

Ask those that lives here in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Gabbysky:
Nice one there PDP

All of Una never reach grin grin

How many in your yard have a voter's card? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by PointB: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

grin grin grin

All these armchair political analysts that live in far distance land sef

Jimi is only interested in recouping his money that he lost in the last election which had left his JAYKAY business in tatters.

Go to his business head office and ask how many months of salaries workers are being own, or visit his pharmacy on Calcutta in Apapa and see if you can easily get drugs which hitherto used to be available.

PDP CANNOT WIN WITH JIMI AGBAJE.

The thuggish template they used in Ekiti can serve them only in such state as Ekiti.

Despite those unfounded thesis, an opportunity to break from Tinubu strangled-hold of Lagos (finances) will not be missed in 2015, if the smart and witty Jimmy is on the ticket!

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by okpismart: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

APC have the chance of winning both the Presidential election and winning the governorship of Lagos convincingly.

Most Lagos PDP aspirants are mostly interested in Federal appointments after losing the election.

Ask those that lives here in Lagos.

I disagree on the presidential aspect but for lagos state i agree with you.
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
okpismart:

I disagree on the presidential aspect but for lagos state i agree with you.

You don't even have to agree with me.

Why did PDP refused it time tested method of Presidential primaries? Because they know that GEJ cannot win convincingly even the primary without rancour.

PDP started the religious card well enough because they are aware that APC will source the Presidential candidate and vice from the North and SW with Tinubu or Fashola as front runners.

With this knowledge, PDP is aware that a recourse to it usual rigging will set Nigera burning in the North and with likelihood of unrest in SW and Lagos.

Nobody can determine the outcome of political unrest in North and SW.
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

Despite those unfounded thesis, an opportunity to break from Tinubu strangled-hold of Lagos (finances) will not be missed in 2015, if the smart and witty Jimmy is on the ticket!

So that Lagosians can experience the profligacy of an Akpabio, the sheer inactivity of an Uduaghan or the profound devilish mis governance of a Orji to be replicated in Lagos. grin grin

Lagos is working with the current formular, PDP madness of governance is not welcome.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by PointB: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

So that Lagosians can experience the prolificacy of an Akpabio, the sheer inactivity of an Uduaghan or the profound evil acts of a Orji to be replicated in Lagos. grin grin

Lagos is working with the current formular, PDP madness of governance is not welcome.

Those people you mentioned above above are saints compared to Tinubu/Fashola looting of Lagos - using over N30 billion in IGR and over N12 Billion in Federal Allocation to plant flowers and toll roads!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

Those people you mentioned above above are saints compared to Tinubu/Fashola looting of Lagos - using over N30 billion in IGR and over N12 Billion in Federal Allocation to plant flowers and toll roads!

When I called you an armchair critique, it's obvious I was being mild. You are equally a liar.

Only a blind hater will fail to see the progress Lagos is witnessing across the three senatorial districts, it may not be everywhere yet, but everywhere will eventually experience the development, the unbridled influx of undocumented people into the state from other parts of Nigeria is also causing a strain.

Agbaje ko, Ougbanje ni. grin

Your thuggish template will fit in more with Koro.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by eke419: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

"TINUBU STRANGLED HOLD" some states are wishing for such a hold as long as there will be tangible developments in them like in lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
jimi agbaje or what did u call will deceive himself again lagosians are not dumb they are more educated and elaborated see let me PDP is just wasting his time ooooo after distributing what korobucci did in 2011 distributing money ,rice and 10 litres of kerosene he still run to debt in lagos.even if they nominate korobucci they will run into debt again.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2014
john403:

i disagree lagos is an APC State so its a sure thing they would win there

Ok
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by PointB: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

When I called you an armchair critique, it's obvious I was being mild. You are equally a liar.

Only a blind hater will fail to see the progress Lagos is witnessing across the three senatorial districts, it may not be everywhere yet, but everywhere will eventually experience the development, the unbridled influx of undocumented people into the state from other parts of Nigeria is also causing a strain.

Agbaje ko, Ougbanje ni. grin

Your thuggish template will fit in more with Koro.

If you insist flower planting is development, then I clearly overestimated your intelligence. Only buttt licker will insist that flower planting and tolled roads, is commensurate with the kind of money allocated to and generated by Lagos State; only the lowliest of buttt lickers will make this assertion!

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

If you insist flower planting is development, then I clearly overestimated your intelligence. Only buttt licker will insist that flower planting and tolled roads, is commensurate with the kind of money allocated to and generated by Lagos State; only the lowliest of buttt lickers will make this assertion!

Listen to yourself!

Are you saying the only activity in the last 8 years is planting flower?

You need a trip to Lagos for fact finding mission, not just sitting somewhere in ENUGU to fabricate lies.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by PointB: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

Listen to yourself!

Are you saying the only activity in the last 8 years is planting flower?

You need a trip to Lagos for fact finding mission, not just sitting somewhere in ENUGU to fabricate lies.

Well, apart from the fact that the flowers are adequately watered, what else is there to show for over N(33+12) Billion Lagos rake in monthly?

Is is the phantom rail project or the never-starting/ never-ending ten lane badagry road, that FG is about to take over?
What is Lagos state money used for aside from lining Tinubu's pocket and sponsoring rice for vote campaign in other climes?
Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by BOAR: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2014
PointB:

[s]Well, apart from the fact that the flowers are adequately watered, what else is there to show for over N(33+12) Billion Lagos rake in monthly?

Is is the phantom rail project or the never-starting/ never-ending ten lane badagry road, that FG is about to take over?
What is Lagos state money used for aside from lining Tinubu's pocket and sponsoring rice for vote campaign in other climes?
[/s]

Truly you are blind.

Ensure your people vote massively for Agbaje, the real Lagosians will vote for development. We don't want your PDP type of governance.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Dead on Arrival, APC will unseat Jonathan in 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Norway Sells Arms To Millionaire Nigerian Warlord - Tompolo / PIX: Boko Haram Armoured Tank Destroyed By Camerounian Army As Troops Rout 600 / BREAKING NEWS: Bokoharam Sends Out Letter (please Be Warned -photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.