Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? (1575 Views)

AMAZING PHOTO MANIPULATIONS! THESE PICTURES WILL STUN YOU! / Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind / My Manipulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by LoveAlways(f): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
Here's a few of my photoshop manipulations.  Let's see your work.

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by beecrofty(m): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2008
hey, how did you do all those?? i hope to get to that stage someday, undecided
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by Yolu: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2008
That mos def one is solid! Great job. Here are a few of mine from 'back in the day' when I was a uni student and doing signatures for friends.

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by Raymond88(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2008
You're very good Yolu, you're sigs are so cool!
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by LoveAlways(f): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ Yolu

I really like that Beyonce one.  Good work. It all looks great.
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by Yolu: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thank you both smiley
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by crewcee(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2008
Hey Yolu, I would have love to learn more from you. but you are out of the country, you are good, but pls you can still send some tips on how you design, because I believe I have a career in the Graphics World.
Thanx
Tope
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by alexxie(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
all right yolu dis one of my photomanipulation design
wat do you feel about it

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by Yolu: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
That's a very good manipulation Alexxie! I would use a brush to soften the edges of the sneaker so that it blends better with the background but otherwise a great job smiley

Crew.cee, yes unfortunately I don't reside in Nigeria but I'm more than willing to give you some tips. I learned graphics design through self-study and tutorials. I could point you in the right direction if you'd like smiley
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by crewcee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thanks I will be so much grateful
And my second opinion was that, I want to go outside Nigeria to study Graphics Design, in other to get my professional Cert at hand
is it a good idea?
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by JJYOU: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
good work
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by HC: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
i thought doing something interesting, maybe it will hit the billboards someday.

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by Yolu: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
Crew.cee, there are quite a few places to study graphics design in the UK so there's a whole range of choice. It depends on whether you think it's worth it - both financially and career-wise. If you think it will give you an edge in the current market and you can afford it then by all means go for it. Aren't there any places where you could take a graphics design course in Nigeria?

HC, great job - I like the silhouettes in the background.
Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by sokislam(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2009
Here is mine.

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by sokislam(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2009
Here is another

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by sokislam(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2009
And here is another, more of this on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#/album.php?aid=32376&id=1483894796&ref=nf

Re: Does Anyone Like To Make Photoshop Manipulations? by vertexroya(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2009
Beautiful photoshop works, keep it up.
but what if I tell you that your manipulations can be brought to life.
in the same photoshop package.

That's my interest.
If you need to animate your manipualtions, do let me know on:
iadiele@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design / Logos, Posters, Banners And Other Designs / How To Choose The Best Transmitter For Quadcopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.