Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Question For Maclatunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Maclatunji (501 Views)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Maclatunji by itstpia1: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
i do not have time to start dragging who is allowed to access Muslim section with anyone, so I'll post my question here.

i went through your list on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1935933/muslim-singles-matching-service-msms

and noticed there are a lot of questions but none enquiring about parents or family background.

Is that not important?

just wondering.
Re: Question For Maclatunji by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oh boi... See questionnaire... This maclatunji guy self...

Federal government should arrest him for promoting gayness in Nigeria. The guy even put gender wey u get interest in....

We need to look into his sexuality as it is becoming an issue...
Re: Question For Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
"You acknowledge that the Chaperons have a right to carry out investigations and necessary background checks on all participants, to confirm your indicated statuses. You consent to allowing the organizers to conduct such investigation and they reserve the right to refuse and/or terminate your membership if any foul play is sensed."

so it says in the disclaimer. This will involve several other checks and verifications that can't be disclosed at this stage. Your insight is duly noted by the said party, i'm sure.

*just saying*

YYN
Re: Question For Maclatunji by tpia1: 3:14am On Oct 07, 2014
"You acknowledge that the Chaperons have a right to carry out investigations and necessary background checks on all participants, to confirm your indicated statuses

@ bolded

the checks are to confirm and investigate the statuses indicated on the questionnaire, and parents and family are not mentioned.

Doubtless both will be introduced somewhere, but my point is it should not be an afterthought.

Africa is different from the western world.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help To Win #100,000 Now / Bob Fitts Storms Ibcity For The 2nd Time / Any Soul That Wants To Speak Countrary To Christ Jesus Is A Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.