Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With (818 Views)

I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With.. / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With...see My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by y2kaustin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
interested?kindly hook me up on watsapp.via 08134340380 ...where we wil get to know better,thanks…Essien.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by ayobase(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
you are gonna need me to help out with screening.....we have many importers.

u must have been getting e-mails.....they are too shy to pop up on here.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by y2kaustin(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
ayobase:
you are gonna need me to help out with screening.....we have many importers.

u must have been getting e-mails.....they are too shy to pop up on here.

......really?u must be kidding me.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by ayobase(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
y2kaustin:
......really?u must be kidding me.

u will find out very soon.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by y2kaustin(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2014
ayobase:

u will find out very soon.
....lolz
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by y2kaustin(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
..... wink
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by MrNairaland: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2014
nice

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by y2kaustin(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
.. wink
Re: I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With by YabaLeftist: 4:32am On Apr 04, 2015
This man never find girl to 'settle' with since last year, Chai! shocked

Girls, make una mercy for the dude na, abeg una. Gif am chance, na beg I dey beg una. cry

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girlfriend In Lagos. (obalende And Environs) / For A Serious Relationship, Drop Your Phone Number Or Pin / Awka Lonely Girls Add Me Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.