Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

APC, PDP And Its Members,"the Case Of My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP And Its Members,"the Case Of My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend" (385 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / NYSC Introduces Self Deployment For Prospective Corps Members The National Youth / Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP And Its Members,"the Case Of My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend" by reganvida: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's is the definition of APC,PDP and its members and such collection of strange bedfellows may be a good thing for party politics,buh its a bad thing for Nigeria as a country. The coming together of several politicians under the PDP and APC is born out of a mutual hatred for one another.

The issue of boko haram should have been taken care of months or years ago had the two main parties come together as a country rather than playing politics of hatred.

Also,we saw how Rivers,Adamawa,Nasarawa states where engulfed in different crisis due to useless hatred politics without the politicians thinking of what's best for the people. Lives and properties of ordinary citizens has been lost in Rivers,Nasarawa and even ekiti state due to hatred politics and its we ordinary citizens that bear the pains.

Our dear country will never move forward,will never progress if we always let party politics come before country.Nigeria will be a better country if we can love our country mor than we love ourselves.

This is a message to all politicians who visit the forum,if Nigeria will be better,it has to start from you.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pinnick's Victory, Result Of Uduaghan's Strides In Sports- Ukori / ‘jonathan, 6th Richest African President’ / Being # Insuit And # Onsuit... Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.