Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Mtn Freebrowsing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Freebrowsing (1644 Views)

Get Your Freebrowsing For 2months Right On Your Simcard Now / Latest Mtn And Etisalat Freebrowsing Codes / Mtn Latest Freebrowsing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Freebrowsing by bbayo: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2008
House pls,help me with mtn free browsing on my laptop with nokia 3230
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by methodman(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2008
Hey,

Simply visit www.ewealthnetwork.com/freebrowsing.html for more info.

Hope it helps

Cheers!!!! smiley
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by asheggy: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
"Browse The Internet Free,

From Your Home, From Your Village Or Even In Your Farm, Anywhere You Go, For As Long As You Wish!

100% Completely LEGAL!

Dear Friend,

Have you been wasting money browsing from the commercial Internet cafe? Are on a monthly subscription of Internet access from any of the popular ISPs around the country? If you are doing so, STOP! This moment and discover how you can save tons of money each year!

You will agree with me that if you are a regular Internet user who is on a subscription, you will be spending anywhere from N10,000 - N15,000 browsing the Internet EVERY month!

Do you know that you can actually save as much as N150,000 per annum browsing the Internet for less than 7% of the stated amount? Interestingly, if you are not Internet savvy, you can actually browse for

FREE, 100% GUARANTEED & LEGAL from the comforts of your home.
Thanks to 21st Century Technology. You can now browse the internet actually for FREE. I'm introducing you to the cheapest internet connectivity ever since the inception of internet browsing in Nigeria. And the most interesting part is the fact that You can actually make over N1 Million monthly (Yes you heard me right, One over MILLION Naira monthly) connecting people to this GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) enabled Internet browsing system that needs no modem but a mobile accessory such as your regular GSM phone.

This simple GSM connectivity access has a Dual Service opportunity that ensures you are online Anywhere in Nigeria, even on your farm or in your village. Right now, Nigerians are looking for speed, affordability and accessibility, and any Business - conscious individual that has the capacity to provide the above listed quality services will surely find his or her Bank account “Flooded” with Cool Cash.

Heck, my friend and partner Peter, just made N210,000 in a single week in May 2008 connecting and selling resell rights of this Internet Access program to just 7 people in Lekki Lagos. Multiply that by 4 weeks and you will see how easy it is to make N1,000,000 in a single month. You may make more than that if you can reach out to as many people as possible.

In my first week of promoting a similar Internet connection program, I raked in N240,000 in one single week, an amount of money I make in a whole month selling my information products home and abroad combined. Honestly, I was amazed myself at the high demand of this product and the short time it took me to make this income.

You will agree with me that this information is going to be a best seller and it will make a lot of people Millionaires in the months of June, July, August before the market becomes saturated with it because the information is spreading like wildfire and instantly converting ordinary people to immense wealth just by connecting people to use the Internet free.

Because everyone who uses the Internet, whether for Internet marketing or whatever needs this product. Talk about business offices, all the people who browse in your local cyber café, schools and everyone who has a laptop that he carries to anywhere. Heck, you can browse on any beach in the country while having a picnic with your loved ones or in your honeymoon.

This is really a Goldmine for those who recognize this opportunity and act as soon as possible. Even if you borrow to connect others, with just one installation which you may get the same day, you can easily pay off your debts and go on to make Millions of Naira in the coming months.

HOW DOES THIS SYSTEM WORKS?
First, this system works with a GSM phone from any subscriber in Nigeria, All You need to do is to request for GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) activation from your network provider. The GPRS facility on your phone (Preferably Nokia Phone With Camera) enables you to browse the Internet with your phone using this clear browsing platform.

After this, you will now be registered with a server abroad. It is with this GPRS that they will now do the configuration for your connection to the server. This is easily done with Software that will Link your phone with servers or ISP (Internet Service Provider) abroad.

This system works with both Laptops and Tabletop computers (PC). Once you have the browsing software server on your desktop, notebook or laptop, you can browse for as long as you wish.

REQUIREMENTS FOR SETTING UP A SYSTEM
A Bluetooth GPRS Enabled Mobile Phone (Most Camera Phones are GPRS enabled)

A GPRS enabled mobile Sim card, Glo, MTN or Celtel Network. (You can enable your Glo sim card by simply calling GLO mobile customer service on 121. Instruct them about this and it will be done)

A PC Suite (This software CD comes with your mobile phone if you purchase it new. If you don’t have it, simply visit any software shop and request for DKU5. Request for the specific software of your phone e.g. Nokia, Motorola, and Sony Erickson.)

Our Proxy Server Software that enables you to access the Internet Gateway directly.

Latest version of Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox Browser

With all these, you are set to connect your computer to the internet.

THE BEAUTY OF THIS PACKAGES
After configuration you can start browsing for FREE. The packages vary. We have a FREE package. This allows you to use the 31 days evaluation server software to browse free 24 hours each day. However, you can continue to re-install server every 31 days for as long as you wish to use the free service. This is NOT for a serious minded Internet browser except for starter and some Nigerians who like “awoof”.

While the registered version of the server software is always connected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. And has a higher browsing speed because of multiple thread connection. Here is a screen shot of the Software server.

Below is the Server Software features and benefits.

Package Features
Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.

Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.

Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports). Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.

"Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).

Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.

Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.

Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.

View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.

View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time. (As you can see from the screenshot above)

Maintain log files, Log incoming and outgoing traffic.

Can be run from removable media such as USB (Flash drives), Floppy disc, etc…

Can be run from Guest and Restricted user accounts.

Keeps all settings in the file, doesn't use system registry.

Get detailed reports on network errors. … and much much more.

NOTE: Our Browsing Software DOES NOT employs any kind of monthly or yearly subscription. Switching between these Packages is flexible too. You can easily change your package preference. All you need to do is inform us (Myself and my partners) and we’ll do it. As far as I'm are concerned, and compared to other Internet services we have in Nigeria, there is no disadvantage in using this service.

INTERNET SECURITY
This connection is much secured. Internet marketers who operate sites like e-gold, PayPal, Click Bank, eBay etc are in for good time as this system is good for connecting to all sites such that Nigerians are no longer shut off as was the usual case. You can make secure online payment because the ISP you are using is NOT Nigerian. It is from Europe.

MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY

The moment you Purchase the Software with it’s (“Do It Yourself And For Others To Make Over N50,000 Daily”) Manual + Resell Rights, I will forward it to your E-mail, after payment confirmation. You will learn how to install this system easily, you can go out and start doing the installation for people and organizations who are interested in the service for a fee you wish depending on where you live. My advice is to charge N10,000 per installation as this is a one time service for one to gain unlimited free Internet access. So if you install for a hundred people charging each of them N10,000 minimum, that is a whooping sum of N1,000,000 monthly.

As an authorize dealer in Nigeria, you can have strong confidence in this connection as you are backed up by my 100% guarantee!

For most of the people I install it for, I charge a total of N15,000 for both installation and the resell rights license for them to make money too connecting others. You can literally make as many sales and installations as possible and keep 100% of the income generated as profit for you.

In other words, the resell rights license goes for N20,000. It is very easy to read and understand as everything is detailed in a step by step approach with pictures and screenshots as if you are watching me do it over my shoulders. So if you finish going through it, you will have a proper understanding on how you can connect yourself and others to browse the Internet for free.

However, not everyone will be interested in making money with the program. For those people, you can install the system for them for N15,000 - N20,000.

The resell rights License comes with the following:

The PDF e-book on how to install it with a step by step easy and practical approach.

The Proxy server software that connects you to the Internet gateway directly.

Internet download link for your Mobile Phone PC Suites software for Nokia, Motorola and Samsung.

Very Limited Time Offer!
The resell rights License to this hot selling Internet access software is sold for N15,000 as I write. However, because I'm introducing for the first time to you, I'm going to introduce an Introductory price of N8,000.

Pay N15,000 N6,000 before
the end of December

and save N9,000

All payments of Reseller license should be forwarded to any GTB branch nationwide.
Account Name: Gbadebo-saba Babatunde
Account No: 903-444144-1590.
Forward payment details to service@ewealthnetwork.com with "Internet Access Reseller License Payment" as your subject, and I will forward you all the details you need to set up your account and make millions of naira connecting others.

If by now you have not realized that this is the greatest investment of all time that you may make to make a lot of money within this time period, then I guess you may never be convinced of any other business opportunity I introduced to you.

I'm strict here, if you don't pay within the introductory promo dates, I'm sorry I cannot help you.

Act fast as there is no time to waste.

Sincerely

Gbadebo Babatunde

www.ewealthnetwork.com"

ARE U SURE OF ALL THESE YOU ARE POSTING,HOPE IS NOT A SCAM? U NID TO CONFINCE US VERY WELL B4 WE CAN ACT ON THIS
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by pplays(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by pplays(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hey if u'v got an opera mini software.just call:07084968565 and instantly get the settings
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by chiboguj: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2008
Hey nairalanders, contact me for your free Browsing Softwares using MTN and Zain WAP. These softwares are fast and support the following services:

>P2p
>chatting
>downloading
>software Updates.
>Forex Trading
>IP anonymisation
>and many ohers.

, Every things you can do in a pulic cafe can as well be done in this; interestingly, is is FREE. You are not harged a kobo for browsing. It works 24/7 non stop.

Contact me for these software and enjoy FREE BROWSING!

Call me on 08066441611
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by slymart(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
iF IT IS A GENUINE SOFTWARE, THEN ANYONE CAN LOCATE ME ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESSE: martinoyasor@yahoo.com, martinoyasor@hotmail.com

Thanks for the cooperation.
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by olatayor(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2008
here is a good tip for xmas, for ya'll who don't know, you can browse free with your mtn sim on freedom software and also browse with zain on Isl and there is also a proxy bypass for zain if you don't want to use the isl, call me if u can 08059588873
Re: Mtn Freebrowsing by billgatexp(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2008
which one be isl , holla make we know,

(1) (Reply)

My Dell Inspiron M5030 Just Stopped Displaying / Extremely Clean Dell E4200 For Sale Mini Laptop @ 25k / USA Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.