Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland (25735 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by hensben(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy n rapzino una don dey blab too much on top this girl matter...

hope the both of you re not g@ylords or rather teen too

she is not ugly for her age as you guys claim...wait make she don develop finish una go see the difference.

i don see many girls wey look like goddess when they were teen n later look chubby n unattractive.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
datguyojay:
guy ah beg I no get time for ur matta dis nyt. Ose
if only you are aware that you n those bashing her hard n exchanging banters with her are the real teens..smh
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Lindajohn(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
hensben:
am good n u? btw, you dont talk like a teen(17), hope u re not what am suspecting, i.e, a guy using a girl's picture to get attention or rather trolls.
hmmm... Me, guy? Na lie oh. I be girl oh, and btw, am 19
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
which one be die it? Abi no be lubber you dey bark give?
question for the gods.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Cikoloko(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
destante:
mind your own business tongue
hahahaah jes wanna knw ni cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by hensben(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lindajohn:
aiight! now u talking
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
tan chu
you are welcome
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Lindajohn(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
hensben:
aiight! now u talking
yeah
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
#sighs. My dear you're beautiful jawe. I'm jealous angry.
precaution Don't snatch my boyfriend sad sad sad. He likes girls like you grin grin grin . Snatching attracts banning you from not only nairaland, but from the internet angry Beware kinda grin. Daalu smiley smiley
shocked smiley grin cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Kunbee: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Lindajohn:
na me get Nl o, so park well

Errr don't let your head swell undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2014
You cute tho, buh dont live on the Hype..
The more attention u get, the more illusioned u ll become..
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2014
hensben:
naijaboiy n rapzino una don dey blab too much on top this girl matter...

hope the both of you re not g@ylords or rather teen too

she is not ugly for her age as you guys claim...wait make she don develop finish una go see the difference.

i don see many girls wey look like goddess when they were teen n later look chubby n unattractive.
Wetin dey worry this one

The people wey bin dey mainly attack her you no see dem na my name you call? shocked

Abeg cane your lane bros undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2014
grin u fine jaree!

jealousy is killin dem...if e dey pain em...make em go chop barb wire..hehehe
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Lindajohn:
Nw i cant trust u, cos u started lyin.. M nt sure its u in the pix sef
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Lindajohn(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2014
hayurmidey:
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Lindajohn(f): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2014
hayurmidey:
hy, believe it or not, dats ur business, not mine
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by MrTeymee(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2014
this is one interesting thread[color=#006600][/color] cool
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Rapzino: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Wetin dey worry this one

The people wey bin dey mainly attack her you no see dem na my name you call? shocked

so you even stressed yourself to reply him

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
TBH, your pics got me singing....
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless
you got buns hun
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (look at her butt)
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

chai!!
gringrin
So e pain you reach bone? cheesy

Sorry yeh! cheesy

Next time try pad up that that yansh at least lipsrsealed

Cos you see that your backside?

I can iron on it tongue
grin LMAO guy God no go forgive you...
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
destante:
Abi jor. The man too like aproko. grin
destante tell her the truth
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by destante(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Buoyantic:
Lol. Well I was honest grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by hensben(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Wetin dey worry this one

i have told you what i want to tell you....use ur God given brain
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
destante:
Lol. Well I was honest grin
cheesy badt girl
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by destante(f): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Buoyantic:
cheesy badt girl
how nau sad
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
hensben:
i have told you what i want to tell you....use ur God given brain
Ok sir undecided

I hope you don send her that PM grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by hensben(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok sir undecided

I hope you don send her that PM grin
yes! she dey my house as we dey talk so..shey na wetin u wan hear be that.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
hensben:
yes! she dey my house as we dey talk so..shey na wetin u wan hear be that.
Yes ooo,,nice one grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Evina n Friends. / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.