Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (14677 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Atmmachine(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2014
She's authentic.
She's not a pencil but she drew my attention cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by firstolalekan(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
and here is a niggĂ  who is having wet dreams because of tracywho?
coke and fanta babe grin
The list:
https://www.nairaland.com/1871249/thread-nairaland-crush-guys-babes

7 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2014
why is her body lighter than her face?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by echobee(f): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Vivly: why is her body lighter than her face?
why is her face lighter than her body? lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2014
she looks like Teddy bear

2 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Op, are you supposed to use her pix without her consent?

4 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
I hope the picture wasn't stolen just like what Audrybrian did
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by gidola(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
@ op, define 'sexiest'
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Wolison(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmm.....beautiful kee!........no doubt, she's a beautiful girl sitting on top of a heavy makeup; though, everybody is beautiful in their own sense

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by harlos: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Beautiful
Sexy

Why is she just looking at me
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by hatux: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Some niggas sha...
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Bleaching in progress!not yet complete
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Seanixking: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Y z her face whiter vdan her skin Anywayz nadt mah biznezz.......#sippin mah caprisonne
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2014
undecided
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tutaboi(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2014

Perhaps creamilology!!! > grin

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Here we go again embarassed
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Kunleskey(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
@hope you try...jare..she make sense
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
She is beautiful but not sexiest.

Before she can be sexiest, you should post her breasst and asss. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Houseofglam7(f): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Na two people I dey see na!

A light skinned girl and a blackie!
Na who she be?

The 9th wonder of the world?
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Wolison: Hmm.....beautiful kee!........no doubt, she's a beautiful girl sitting on top of a heavy makeup; though, everybody is beautiful in their own sense
U can say that again!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Op please don't be deceived, this is a picture stolen from tumblr, many ladies do this on Nairaland, grin

5 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Wolison(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Blebleswag:
U can say that again!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
firstEVA: Op please don't be deceived, this is a picture stolen from tumblr, many ladies do this on Nairaland, grin

Exactly. She is 'audreybrain' friend as both claimed and I am suspecting they are both same person.

4 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Girls!!! Very bitter set of peeps... She is indeed beautiful. Let us stop hating on ourselves. Let's stop being a #BagOfBile pls.

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Where r d women wrapper ing team. Report here asap!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Exactly. She is 'audreybrain' friend as both claimed and I am suspecting they are both same person.
my point exactly, it's not coincidence they are following each other.

2 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by mstik(f): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
lemme sha comment
rozzay, how far na? kiss
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
all dis babes dat can bear to see a more beautiful lady dan dm be hating all day.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by raquel23(f): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Nairaland guys and their crushes lipsrsealed she's a pretty one tho grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
time to open some smelly yansh lipsrsealed
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Bryan12(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Ok.she's cute tho but why putting those"pimples"on display abi she won breastfeed nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? / Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.