Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) (2820 Views)

APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by seunowokade(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Call him Shoeless , Call him Clueless, Call him good Man , President Goodluck Jonathan has been picked as the sole candidate of the PDP for 2015 Presidential Election. I however believe that most Nigerian would not want President Goodluck Jonathan to continue in office provided only viable alternative platform the APC gets it right with their Presidential candidate. Pls kindly suggest best APC Presidential aspirants of those listed below that can unseat President Jonathan come 2015
(A) Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) Former Head of State
(B) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Former Vice-President
(C) Alhaji Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Governor of Kano & Former Defence Minister
(D) Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal Speaker House of Representative
Kindly suggest equally a good running mate of all those listed below as well.
Rotimi Amechi , Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole , Babatunde Fasola, Rochas Okorocha, Yemi Osinbajo and Kayode Fayemi

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by DickDastardly(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why are you cowardly chickens so obsessed with muslim Northerners
Makes the slave mantra seem to fit and stick right angry
You all suck!

14 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by OKDnigeria: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
I suggest they consider Mr Ibu!

7 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
what of bukola saraki too he's contesting for Residency too oooo.but am voting d
for kwakwanso come DEC 2 primary and vice President ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by hardywaltz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
what of bukola saraki too he's contesting for Residency too oooo.but am voting d
for kwakwanso come DEC 2 primary and vice President ameachi.
Amaechi is contesting for the post of President (u can take that to the bank)

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by SOUNDKING: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dr. LUCIFER D. EKWENSU IS MORE ACCEPTABLE THAN THOSE FACES THAT WANTS TO DIE IN POWER.

6 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by asadike(f): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
forget those almajiris,i rather go wit fashola or amechi.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Scream(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
seunowokade:
Call him Shoeless , Call him Clueless, Call him good Man , President Goodluck Jonathan has been picked as the sole candidate of the PDP for 2015 Presidential Election. I however believe that most Nigerian would not want President Goodluck Jonathan to continue in office provided only viable alternative platform the APC gets it right with their Presidential candidate. Pls kindly suggest best APC Presidential aspirants of those listed below that can unseat President Jonathan come 2015
Rotimi Amechi , Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole , Babatunde Fasola, Rochas Okorocha, Yemi Osinbajo and Kayode Fayemi

You can't put gold on the floor and ask us to choose from clay...like you are just interested in "returning power", you do not mind giving it to a mai-guard.

Imagine Bola in your list! Someone that can't even govern himself now. Na wahoo...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2014
pls my friends in d house tambuwal is not an APC man ooo he's just a speaker to all d parties not only PDP ooooo d man that av President material and his young and vibrant in d govt. is kwakwanso while d vice presidency slot goes to ameachi I just pray fashola should go to senate and became our senate president its been Christian that's there all this while without no improvement in Democratic setting we need a man like fashola in senate to pass law into house of senate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Scream(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Johnnyessence:
pls my friends in d house tambuwal is not an APC man ooo he's just a speaker to all d parties not only PDP ooooo d man that av President material and his young and vibrant in d govt. is kwakwanso while d vice presidency slot goes to ameachi I just pray fashola should go to senate and became our senate president its been Christian that's there all this while without no improvement in Democratic setting we need a man like fashola in senate to pass law into house of senate.

All Nigerian politicians have the same religion...

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by lilprinze: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Shameless old men who misused their opportunity to serve the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Robanu Nro Iba,Ona ato uto

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Caseless: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2014
asadike:
forget those almajiris,i rather go wit fashola or amechi.
are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Caseless: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2014
buhari and amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by asadike(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
are u ok?
much better than u,son.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Caseless: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
asadike:
much better than u,son.
dont get me at u.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Olaolufred(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
I PREFARE " D".
AMINU TAMBUWAL.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by asadike(f): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
dont get me at u.
try it!
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by jmoore(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pat Utomi for president or nothing.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Caseless: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
asadike:
try it!
i hav a promise i made to a wonderful gal on this forum neva to fight again. I wont break that vow becos of u. I knw how to handle ppl like u. I'd hav attacked u, but wont do that becos that lady i respect so much; i jst dnt want her 2 knw i'm fighting.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by major466(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
seunowokade:
None of the above. They're are all not good enough.
APC should wait till 2050. By that time am sure they would have gotten the best of the best candidate to lead Nigeria.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
major466:

None of the above. They're are all not good enough.
APC should wait till 2050. By that time am sure they would have gotten the best of the best candidate to lead Nigeria.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by bamosagie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
buhari and amaechi.

Haba, why nau? with the way Goodluck ascended and Amaechi's ambition. Nigeria would be primed for the second civil war.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by engrflames: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Buhari all the way
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by asadike(f): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
i hav a promised i made to a wonderful gal on this forum neva to fight again. I wont break that vow becos of u. I knw how to handle ppl like u. I'd hav attacked u, but wont do that becos that lady i respect so much; i jst dnt want her 2 knw i'm fighting.
I see! I made a statement nd u quoted me unprovokd. So who is insulting who here?
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by talktimi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Okorocha or Oshiomhole

besides isn't Tambuwal a PDP member or is the op confused ?

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Caseless: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
asadike:
I see! I made a statement nd u quoted me unprovokd. So who is insulting who here?
i askd a question and u replied with an insult.
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by micolaj: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
HMMM I WANT BUHARI cool cool cool
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by fx45(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Scream:

[/b]
All Nigerian politicians have the same religion...
I agree with U... Looting our commonwealth is their religion. Whether they're from Bayelsa, Kano, Katsina or Adamawa... All na thief! Its just that we have to choose the best out of the thieves....

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by asadike(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
i askd a question and u replied with an insult.
let me return d question. Are u ok?
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by enfantdedieu: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
OKDnigeria:
grin
OKDnigeria:
Re: Please Suggest Presidential Candidate For A.p.c (picture) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
asadike:
let me return d question. Are u ok?
Simple "yes" or "no" (lagbaja voice)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ / North, S/west Do Not Need The Rest Of Nigeria – Alamieyeseigha / Any Uniben Student Who Can Help Me Get My Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.