Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305591 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Grizzly(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2009
even d bible says (i no too sabi bible o ) in d last days false prophets will perform miracles in my name. Even if a pastor performs a 'real' miracle in Gods name it doesnt mean his hands are clean. Personally i dont watch miracle sessions cos i consider it a waste of my time. I dont like pastor chris i must be quick to say, but dat is not my biz. If he is phoney, Let God be d judge
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dappy777(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2009
Sir John,

This is some very disturbing account you have of the healing school. I dont know what to believe now.

I have to attend a session to confirm the accuracy of your stories. angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
dappy777:

Sir John,

This is some very disturbing account you have of the healing school. I dont know what to believe now.

Feel free, although you just missed the most recent session in Lagos. I'm still waiting to see if there is anybody who observed the session.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donipal: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2009
though i was in attendant on few occassion but it all depend on your faith to receive healing.
unfortunately, i couldnt attend last sunday's seminar.
note that am not a member of christ embassy, wz invited by a friend
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
donipal:

though i was in attendant on few occassion but it all depend on your faith to receive healing.
unfortunately, i couldnt attend last sunday's seminar.
note that am not a member of christ embassy, wz invited by a friend

Yeah donipal, that's always how it appears when you observe from a distance; what you'd observe by participating closely will most definitely be different.

Again donipal, don't let anyone fool you with 'faith talk', its usually the recourse for faith healers whenever they do not achieve the results they brag about. Its always easy for them to throw the blame on the miracle seeker, after all, there is no meter to measure faith.

From the scriptures, we have been able to establish both on this thread and several others that faith is not 'always' required for healing or miracles to take place; even if it was, must it always be the seeker who does not have faith? what about the minister? Remember the case in the Bible where the disciples of Jesus could not cast a demon out of a young man, did Jesus blame it on the young man who was possessed? No, instead he blamed it on lack of faith on the part of the disciples. Matt 17:14-20

This reminds me of a particular woman in one of the Healing School services I attended in May 2008, she came all the way from Germany to the healing in Lagos to be healed. She said she was possessed with thirteen evil spirits that keep tormenting her; according to her, she hears their voices and they always threaten to kill her.

Pst Chris ministered to her, but a very funny drama took place afterwards; I noticed that the lady, after being ministered to went after Pst Chris but was prevented by the ushers from getting too close. After he was done with ministering to others , Pst Chris asked that the lady be brought to him, he asked what the problem was, that was when she now told him about the thirteen demons and that she could still hear their voices. Pst Chris then decided to minister again to the woman. He asked for the demons to leave, and after a while he told the lady to go that she was free; the lady stood there confused and told pst Chris that she could still hear the voices.

At this point she even began to plead with pst Chris to please help her, he prayed a second time and told her again that she was free, he even asked her to confess with her mouth that she was free. The lady obeyed and spoke out saying "I am free", Pst Chris then said "Its over" this German lady shook her head and said "I'm sorry pst Chris I cant say I'm free when I'm not, I can still hear their voices even now" At this point, pst Chris was in a real fix, the whole auditorium was dead silent, infact I felt embarrassed on behalf of pst Chris.

He immediately began to employ all the tactics known to him to get this lady to accept a non-existent freedom, but trust Germans, she didn't budge one bit. Finally, after about 45mins, pst Chris gave in and then asked her to go. He then told the audience that "this lady needs to attend five more sessions" i.e the lady was to complete five healing school sessions before she would be ready to be delivered. Hmmmm!!

So judging by scriptures, who needed to have faith in this case: is it the poor lady who flew several miles across boarders to attend 2 weeks of healing school or is it pst Chris who claims to be anointed of God?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
^^^ shocked
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Davidylan
You can say that again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vicade(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
I said it in an Earlier post as per the miracles, there are three schools of thought

The Miracles occur and are of GOD.
The Healings occur and are not of GOD.
The Healings or Miracles never occur.

I attend christ embassy in London.Bermondsey to be specific. Pastor once said "if you are loyal to your father(pastor chris in this case, the glory in your life shall increase, ",First of all, Chris is not my father and i am not loyal to any man and JESUS is not a man, JESUS is my LORD and saviour. we dont need any middle man like chris to connect with GOD, That is why we have JESUS. I am not a theologian but i use common sense

Secondly,Pastor gave a Testimony about a sister who was HIV positive and he recommended her to go home and pray and watch Pastor Chris's Tapes and Read his Books.In Short, She got Healed. When you hear this kind of thing 3 Times a week in a church, you cant blame the members of CE for being hopelessly devoted to Pastor Chris.Some even have faith in him.Most copy his hair style and Accent.

I go to church to answer to JESUS not any pastor and i owe no man.

Afterall, we are all flying First class to Heaven.No pastor will be in First class while i will be in Economy on our way to heaven

As per healing, there is a video of Pastor T.B.Joshua on youtube where he was unable to heal a south african man and actually had to dodge the man before giving a flimsy excuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cGK9OodVY&feature=channel_page
There is also a write up on him
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html

Dont forget the association between chris and joshua some years back
Benny Hinn is another Faith Healer that is controversial and similar to Pastor Chris in Methods.

At the end of the day,I believe it is only GOD who knows who is truly serving him

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Mimiiiis: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
What's wrong with a little hope? undecided
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2009
Mimiiiis:

What's wrong with a little hope? undecided

Nothing wrong with it, if its not shrouded in deceit
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2009
sirjohn aka pull pastor chris down at all means,but you know what? you have already failed before you even started.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Maddock,
Thanks for bringing up the thread, at least more people will get to know the truth once more grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
SirJohn:

@Maddock,
Thanks for bringing up the thread, at least more people will get to know the truth once more grin grin

You are welcome and more people getting to KNOW the truth will be just cool.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
dappy777:

Sir John,

Thats exactly his mission here, to get people confused by his warped insinuations. But broda you can get to a healing school like you said to get things confirmed for yourself.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
maddock:

Thats exactly his mission here, to get people confused by his warped insinuations. But broda you can get to a healing school like you said to get things confirmed for yourself.

@maddock, maybe you too should visit the healing school yourself, how about that? Ask hubreality, he can tell you more grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
SirJohn:

@maddock, maybe you too should visit the healing school yourself, how about that? Ask hubreality, he can tell you more grin grin

I dont have to visit the healing school, am the Healing school. I take people to the healing school and a lot of them came back with their healings and testimony.ok. So theres nutin either you or hubreality can tell me that i dont know.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OREAWADOO: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
vircade

another flimsy excuse when they are cornered is

you did not have faith or beileve eneogh grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
maddock:

I dont have to visit the healing school, am the Healing school. I take people to the healing school and a lot of them came back with their healings and testimony.ok. So theres nutin either you or hubreality can tell me that i dont know.

Verrrrrry Goooooooood!! Please share the testimonies with us and tell us who these people are and what they were healed of; I'm dying to know.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OREAWADOO: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2009

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School
« #399 on: Today at 02:57:22 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SirJohn on Today at 02:49:15 PM
@maddock, maybe you too should visit the healing school yourself, how about that? Ask hubreality, he can tell you more  

no be small thing MADDOCK IS NOW THE HEALING SCHOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OREAWADOO: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
MADDOCK HEALING SCHOOL grin

U DO NOT NEED TO DELAY
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2009
maddock:

So how come you have not witnessed all the scams and rackets going on there which so many people have testified to   Or do do move around there blindfolded? That is if you are not even one of those involved in setting up the arrangee "miracles"
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
KunleOshob:

So how come you have not witnessed all the scams and rackets going on there which so many people have testified to Or do do move around there blindfolded? That is if you are not even one of those involved in setting up the arrangee "miracles"

You can say that again.
SirJohn:

Verrrrrry Goooooooood!! Please share the testimonies with us and tell us who these people are and what they were healed of; I'm dying to know.

Am too big to dance to an imaginary but boring music being played by you. You said you are DYING TO KNOW, but my prayer for you is that you should not DIE before you know.
OREAWADOO:

MADDOCK HEALING SCHOOL grin

U DO NOT NEED TO DELAY

Are you surprise? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
maddock:

Am too big to dance to an imaginary but boring music being played by you. You said you are DYING TO KNOW, but my prayer for you is that you should not DIE before you know.

I know you guys tooooooo weeeeeeeeeeell, theres no way you could have answered the question
LIAR!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by maddock(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2009
SirJohn:

I know you guys tooooooo weeeeeeeeeeell, theres no way you could have answered the question
LIAR!!

And the WINNER issssssssss Sirjohn: applause from the backgroung.
Please come upstage to collect your crown of ++++++++
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by goldenterp(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Maddock, my dear brethren remember that scripture that pastor quotes:that whosever falls on this stone shall be broken and whosoever this stone shall fall on shall be crushed! this I have come to accept is the only scripture this 'pull Pastor Chris down by all means' people will fulfill, I'm sorry Maddock, but a certain individual here is beyond help and this individual knows this fact. There's no point doing this back and forth thing with such a person. you have no clue how much this individual is suffering!

@sirjohn, longtime o, how's business going? both spiritual and physical. meanwhile, no body has since come back from the healing school to confirm your stories. We have to wait for the next healing school session o, meanwhile PLS dont stop discouraging(sorry, i meant to say encouraging)people about the healing school of pastor chris.you know the more people you send there the better your chances of finding someone with a similar account to yours. hope you are having a fab week sha smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2009
I joined this forum because of this topic.

Sir John, my respects. Its never easy to do an about-face because of our need to believe. You did it. You're blessed. Don't blame Pepeye etc. Truth has never been easy to accept.

I have never entered CE, will never do so. I do not look for miracles outside of God and only feel sorry for those who think they need another person to act as "VICARIUS FILII DEI" i.e. """Vicar of the Son of God""", the bridge to God. And, I'd like anyone who knows Roman numerals to allocate values to the letters of that title and add them up. You get 666. And thats what you achieve anytime you try to act as God's Representative.

The Holy Spirit is the only bridge Jesus mentioned so when you see people acting "I have the special grace to take you there" etc, all you have is another manifestation of the ANTI-CHRIST.

The Lord Jesus didn't have a place to lay His Head. Why? He scorned this world for the next. He rode a donkey when ordinary roman soldiers rode Horses. He allowed Himself be insulted, beaten, stripped naked and cruelly killed whist Angels looked on waiting to hear "CANCEL THEM ALL" with swords drawn. He healed ALL, told them to keep it quiet, not advertising Himself. He allowed people to question Him and answered their questions in a way that showed Truth. And He created EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE!

Our Job-man Chris owns mansions and says he will never be poor. Why? He loves this world and those who help perm his hair. Even his assistants (Ken etc) drive Lamborginis. I wouldn't be suprised to hear he uses men as a car. He has taught his worshippers to fight tooth, nail, dagger and all against anyone who dares ask questions or wonder at him. His healing sessions are so well planned, with publicity beaming to tens of million images that are carefully contrived to pass a deliberate message meant to pack the church with adoring fans. He allows NO questions. Speaks very rarely about truth except in his planned sermons which are copies from the word of faith movement.  Word of Faith?? I wonder if I will become an Elephant and grow a tusk if I say I am one.

Who are we fooling? This man is the judgement of God on those who have allowed themselves to be carried away by the search for signs and wonders. The unfortunate part is that there are a few sincere people as evidenced in this post who are now confused. That confusion is the 1st sign of freedom and God will bring total freedom to them.

I pray simply: If monsieur chris (abi MR. na abuse?)  is lying about his miracles in any way, the Lord of Heaven should arrange that he go to jail one day soon. It matters not if you his worshippers think the lies are for God's Glory. Would it be right if in my search for a living, I use you, Pepeye, for a money ritual and then say God did it and ascribe the Glory to Him? If not, say AMEN to the jail prayer!

V =10
I  =1
C =100
A =0
R =0
I =1
U =0
S =0    =    112

F  =0
I  =1
L  =50
I  =1
I  =1   =     53

D  =500
E  =0
I   =1     =  501         = 666 (TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF GOD)
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
nuclearboy:

I joined this forum because of this topic.

Sir John, my respects. Its never easy to do an about-face because of our need to believe. You did it. You're blessed. Don't blame Pepeye etc. Truth has never been easy to accept.

I have never entered CE, will never do so. I do not look for miracles outside of God and only feel sorry for those who think they need another person to act as "VICARIUS FILII DEI" i.e. """Vicar of the Son of God""", the bridge to God. And, I'd like anyone who knows Roman numerals to allocate values to the letters of that title and add them up. You get 666. And thats what you achieve anytime you try to act as God's Representative.

The Holy Spirit is the only bridge Jesus mentioned so when you see people acting "I have the special grace to take you there" etc, all you have is another manifestation of the ANTI-CHRIST.

The Lord Jesus didn't have a place to lay His Head. Why? He scorned this world for the next. He rode a donkey when ordinary roman soldiers rode Horses. He allowed Himself be insulted, beaten, stripped naked and cruelly killed whist Angels looked on waiting to hear "CANCEL THEM ALL" with swords drawn. He healed ALL, told them to keep it quiet, not advertising Himself. He allowed people to question Him and answered their questions in a way that showed Truth. And He created EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE!

Our Job-man Chris owns mansions and says he will never be poor. Why? He loves this world and those who help perm his hair. Even his assistants (Ken etc) drive Lamborginis. I wouldn't be suprised to hear he uses men as a car. He has taught his worshippers to fight tooth, nail, dagger and all against anyone who dares ask questions or wonder at him. His healing sessions are so well planned, with publicity beaming to tens of million images that are carefully contrived to pass a deliberate message meant to pack the church with adoring fans. He allows NO questions. Speaks very rarely about truth except in his planned sermons which are copies from the word of faith movement.  Word of Faith?? I wonder if I will become an Elephant and grow a tusk if I say I am one.

Who are we fooling? This man is the judgement of God on those who have allowed themselves to be carried away by the search for signs and wonders. The unfortunate part is that there are a few sincere people as evidenced in this post who are now confused. That confusion is the 1st sign of freedom and God will bring total freedom to them.

I pray simply: If monsieur chris (abi MR. na abuse?)  is lying about his miracles in any way, the Lord of Heaven should arrange that he go to jail one day soon. It matters not if you his worshippers think the lies are for God's Glory. Would it be right if in my search for a living, I use you, Pepeye, for a money ritual and then say God did it and ascribe the Glory to Him? If not, say AMEN to the jail prayer!

V =10
I  =1
C =100
A =0
R =0
I =1
U =0
S =0    =    112

F  =0
I  =1
L  =50
I  =1
I  =1   =     53

D  =500
E  =0
I   =1     =  501         = 666 (TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF GOD)

Another religious clown!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
"""Another religious clown"""

WHAT AN EDUCATED RESPONSE!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
SirJohn:

@maddock, please disregard sirjohn reference of me(Hubreality) in these his cheap lies. I'm not in any support of his false report against the healing school of Christ Embaasy. Atleast he does not own they heads, legs and hands of anybody who desires to find out the truth. I asked him to provide his legal proof of identity as a person since he is making a report to the public and for us to accept any of such crap against CE healing school here on Nairaland.

Not just using the internet to assainate a group or someone's character. It's a common thing on the internet where most people are faceless, then what do you expect?  He could be operating here with several false and faceless ids in his acts.

Cheap publicity! More people are even more eager to know more about this. The funny thing is that people tend to find out for real even when they're told don't go, they are badddddd, evilllll, and not reallll. Glory be to God!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulipopo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
@nuclearboy

Truly an "educated" response.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2009
@ Hubreality
Hmm,
I actually have thought on those lines recently. He most probably has shamlessly begun miltiplying himself thru different IDs on these threads.

I first noticed it when he refered to Rev Ken's rellocation from SA as a grand plot to escape prosecutiion by the SA authorities. Not long after, another thread comes up by a fresh poster siting some article and drawing the same conclusions with more gist in sir John's usual manner. Of course Sir john was there to contribute to the thread. That was when i knew this guy will stop at nothing until he has destroyed both himself and his hearers.

I was at CEC Abuja in 2006 (i worked in ABJ then) when SEC Gen, Rev Ray announced that CEC will be starting up at Texas and that Rev Ken has been asked to go there.

Sir John has perfected the art of mixing up facts with lies. He thinks he will escape.
By the time satan is finished with you, you will look for rest, where to hide and find none.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2009
hubreality:

I asked him to provide his legal proof of identity as a person since he is making a report to the public and for us to accept any of such crap against CE healing school here on Nairaland.

Not just using the internet to assainate a group or someone's character. It's a common thing on the internet where most people are faceless, then what do you expect? He could be operating here with several false and faceless ids in his acts.[/color]

You know what Hub, sometimes you amaze with me the way you write; what do you mean by: ‘legal proof of identity’? Let me attempt to understand what you mean: are you saying I should post my picture online with my real name boldly written below it and then a header which reads: BEHOLD THE CHRIS-HATER, so that his loyal subjects like pepeye and co will hunt me around with a Russian made AK-47 assault rifle?

You gotta be kiddn me!!

You talk as though you are not as faceless as every other person on this forum; if you are so keen about solving the face puzzle, why not start with yourself. Post your pics online for everyone to see

For your information Hub, I am not hiding! Many CE pastors know me personally and are aware of my post. The group pastor of the CE church I left knows me personally as well. The zonal pastor as well as Chris himself is in the know about this matter. I have stood several of the church leaders in the face with my story. I ain’t no coward Hub!

hubreality:

I have also seen many of the thousands who came from several nations of the world including Nigerians that went back without been healed. It bothered my Spirit,

Like you rightly observed Hub, these are the ones with the genuine cases; they NEVER GET HEALED.
That shouldn’t bother your spirit!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.