Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,080 members, 7,867,097 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (307461 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2010
Mr Jo, I'm surprised you can still show your face on this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself and your vagabond master.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OmoTier1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
SirJohn:

Mr Jo, I'm surprised you can still show your face on this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself and your vagabond master.

Even when satan pretend to be an angel of light, we still know He is Satan! You can run away from your nature,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by trubiliva: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2010
I wouldn't ordinarily respond to such blogs but I decided not to keep quiet at this time.

First of all, faith is an issue upon which the entire Christian life is based. To be saved you must believe that Jesus was born of virgin birth and he died as the sacrifice for mankind. Thinking about it, even this basic rudiment will seem crazy to the ordinary human mind. How can a virgin give birth; it is a matter too great for human reasoning.
Likewise, divine healing is not a matter for the head but is a thing of the spirit.

That is why people like SirJohn cannot comprehend it and have painted such an evil picture because he doesn't understand and the spiritually ignorant persons like himself have supported him in their blindness.

Understand that the people who attend the healing school do not pay a dime for attending. The healing school is a place where the word of God is taught free. The people who attend are treated with love and respect. I guess that people will find that hard to believe but not all men are full of evil intentions as some are apt to believe.

I do not wish to start contending with anyone but I will advise that since you do not understand, leave the matter well alone. For in speaking ignorantly, many have with their tongues sent their souls on the course of eternal damnation.

I pray that you are forgiven of the evil you have done already, because you did not really know what you were doing and that you Sirjohn will be delivered from your state of bitterness and stop allowing yourself to be a propagator of evil and unfounded reports.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2010
tru biliva:

I wouldn't ordinarily respond to such blogs but I decided not to keep quiet at this time.

First of all, faith is an issue upon which the entire Christian life is based. To be saved you must believe that Jesus was born of virgin birth and he died as the sacrifice for mankind. Thinking about it, even this basic rudiment will seem crazy to the ordinary human mind. How can a virgin give birth; it is a matter too great for human reasoning.
Likewise, divine healing is not a matter for the head but is a thing of the spirit.

That is why people like SirJohn cannot comprehend it and have painted such an evil picture because he doesn't understand and the spiritually ignorant persons like himself have supported him in their blindness.

Understand that the people who attend the healing school do not pay a dime for attending. The healing school is a place where the word of God is taught free. The people who attend are treated with love and respect. I guess that people will find that hard to believe but not all men are full of evil intentions as some are apt to believe.

I do not wish to start contending with anyone but I will advise that since you do not understand, leave the matter well alone. For in speaking ignorantly, many have with their tongues sent their souls on the course of eternal damnation.

I pray that you are forgiven of the evil you have done already, because you did not really know what you were doing and that you Sirjohn will be delivered from your state of bitterness and stop allowing yourself to be a propagator of evil and unfounded reports.

I pray that neither you nor anyone close to you will suffer any form of personal disability and would need to go to the healing school, only then will what I'm saying make sense to you. at this point, I don't really blame you.
Cheers!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by trubiliva: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2010
Your prayer is late. My grandmother attended the healing school in Lagos and received her healing even when she was not a member of Christ Embassy. She did not pay any money; on the contrary the people there spent money in taking of her and ensuring her comfort and she got healed. That's why I can boldly tell you that everything you have said about them is pure, unadulterated rubbish.

You can choose to use your tongue and your platform for good, stop spread the poison that you have so far taken so much pleasure in. What you should be concerned about is, what good have you ever done for some else besides spreading such cynical tales.

Since you like dabbling into christian matters maybe you should read up James 3:1-17.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2010
@tru biliva,
congratulations on your grand ma's healing.
What was the challenge with her and how did it go at the healing school.
Was she opportuned to see Rev chris
I'm itching to hear of your miracle
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by orpah: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hi,
Maybe you would like to check out this site I visited. It could really help you have a properly balanced opinion on miracles.

[url: http://www.realmiraclestoday.]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
sirjohn, can we talk? mail me ukotmi@gmail.com. I want a discuss free from interference. Our talk can be made public on this forum. I want us to discuss issues on Christ Embassy. Will be here on Monday as my card expired undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. So I am using my office stuff. Please it is frank discussion, no name calling. Thank you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by trubiliva: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dear Mabell,
thank you for your interest. I believe you are genuinely interested. My grand mother like most old people had arthritis. It is always heart rending to see elderly people who should be retiring peacefully after their many labors in life suffer so much. We brought her to the healing school and our joy was overwhelming to see her healed. This was a great testimony but there were even more astounding ones at the healing school. Terrible conditions like tuberculosis, cancer and even the dreaded HIV were healed. What is most fantastic is that some of these people returned to their doctors and their condition read negative after the healing. How can one explain it except to say it is simply supernatural.
There are all kinds of people in this world, there are those who would call us fools for believing that God can and still heals today but it is better to be a fool that lives with hope than an empty person who believes in nothing good and therefore is incapable of giving any good thing to any one else.
Imagine, a beautiful forum like this blog that we should use for sharing good news, helpful tips and inspirational tidbits, some use for maligning others and speaking ill of things they do not understand for the sole purpose of corrupting others. More good people should speak up. We are not trash bins for false news of others.
More good people with better taste and a sense of decency should speak out. It is said that evil prevails where good men keep quiet.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
tru biliva:

Dear Mabell,
thank you for your interest. I believe you are genuinely interested. My grand mother like most old people had arthritis. It is always heart rending to see elderly people who should be retiring peacefully after their many labors in life suffer so much. We brought her to the healing school and our joy was overwhelming to see her healed. This was a great testimony but there were even more astounding ones at the healing school. Terrible conditions like tuberculosis, cancer and even the dreaded HIV were healed. What is most fantastic is that some of these people returned to their doctors and their condition read negative after the healing. How can one explain it except to say it is simply supernatural.
There are all kinds of people in this world, there are those who would call us fools for believing that God can and still heals today but it is better to be a fool that lives with hope than an empty person who believes in nothing good and therefore is incapable of giving any good thing to any one else.
Imagine, a beautiful forum like this blog that we should use for sharing good news, helpful tips and inspirational tidbits, some use for maligning others and speaking ill of things they do not understand for the sole purpose of corrupting others. More good people should speak up. We are not trash bins for false news of others.
More good people with better taste and a sense of decency should speak out. It is said that evil prevails where good men keep quiet.

@tru biliva,
is that the testimony? I laugh grin grin. I want to believe you are new to this forum huh! we've heard all this before, don't let me push you a little bit harder we've handled your type before okay!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by trubiliva: 3:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Ironic that you should laugh. You who do not even have a testimony of having healed a headache are laughing at someone who received one. Ironic, but sad. I have had a enough of talking on this blog. I only spoke up so that those who stumble on this site like I did would have an opportunity to hear the truth and not the twisted version of the healing school that you presented. My mission is accomplished and I will not be blogging here anymore. I advise anyone with any sense of morality and decency to steer away from the likes of you till you come to your senses and see that nothing is to be gained of your evil, worthless tales.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2010
tru biliva:

Ironic that you should laugh. You who do not even have a testimony of having healed a headache are laughing at someone who received one. Ironic, but sad. I have had a enough of talking on this blog. I only spoke up so that those who stumble on this site like I did would have an opportunity to hear the truth and not the twisted version of the healing school that you presented. My mission is accomplished and I will not be blogging here anymore. I advise anyone with any sense of morality and decency to steer away from the likes of you till you come to your senses and see that nothing is to be gained of your evil, worthless tales.

I have lots of reservations right now only because you are new in this forum, If you had the decency to go through this thread properly, you probably wouldn't have come up with all these gibberish. Its too late what your're trying to do right now cos people now know the truth just like you would soon find out.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by simplymee: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2010
Many seek to hear or read things like these so as to look out for loop holes. You do not need to bother as to if God heals using his CHILDREN today, he still does. Rather open up your heart to the truth, HE IS ABLE. I have seen miracles, i have prayed for people and they have been healed.JUST OPEN YOUR MIND.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
@trubiliva,
at times i feel like leaving nairaland but the truth is i can't
I have concern for as many first timers that will come into the religon section of this site and see gibberish
This is my pain
I won't stop, i can't
People will suffer for it.
The work of God will not suffer because of mis informed and ill mannered people

@Orpah, i have checked that blog, powerful testimony
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
mabell:

@trubiliva,
at times i feel like leaving nairaland but the truth is i can't
I have concern for as many first timers that will come into the religon section of this site and see gibberish
This is my pain
I won't stop, i can't
People will suffer for it.
The work of God will not suffer because of mis informed and ill mannered people

@Orpah, i have checked that blog, powerful testimony

Its nice for trubiliva to have left, he /she couldn't have survived my asernal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
Don't be too sure, he might still be around for all i know
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
mabell:

Don't be too sure, he might still be around for all i know

I'll be waiting!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
sir john/poster, I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR U, BECOS D PERSON U BROUGHT DIDNT GET HEALED U BECAME SUSPICIOUS, I REFUSE TO SIDE U COS OBVIOUSLY U ARE ON THE LOOSING TEAM.
PASTOR IS A MAN OF GOD AND IF U DARE SAY OTHERWISE U CALL GOD A LAIR, TOUCH NOT HIS ANNOINTED,PASTOR CHRIS.
IF U WANT TO KEEP UP WITH UR STUBBORNNESS AND CONTINUE TO BABBLE,I FEEL SORRY 4 U
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
Platnum!:

sir john/poster, I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR U, BECOS D PERSON U BROUGHT DIDNT GET HEALED U BECAME SUSPICIOUS, I REFUSE TO SIDE U COS OBVIOUSLY U ARE ON THE LOOSING TEAM.
PASTOR IS A MAN OF GOD AND IF U DARE SAY OTHERWISE U CALL GOD A LAIR, TOUCH NOT HIS ANNOINTED,PASTOR CHRIS.
IF U WANT TO KEEP UP WITH your STUBBORNNESS AND CONTINUE TO BABBLE,I FEEL SORRY 4 U

After reading your other 16 posts on nairaland, I think ignoring you is a much better option

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ellagold(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
Pls stop this blame game there is no one man enough to defend the TRUTH, the truth is powerful,fast,and smart enough to prevail ,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoveKing(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
My advice is this. If you claim to have a miracle, go for medical check up. dont be a mental slave.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2011
Kenyan 28:

I wish to thank God more than a million times for healing me, very soon al be a mother.

So soon grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2011
Kenyan 28:

@Sirjohn, but ofcourse, soon, I mean soon, soon is relative, am already 2 months in marriage, so stay tuned!
------None of my steps shall slide, never ever. My healing was the begining of my miracles and a great life!
3rd of April will be my HEALING ANNIVERSARY, al celebrate more than I do on my birthdays. Its the sweetest thing one can receive, a day that I cried all my tears. glory be to God, Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Am a bit busy now but as from May 2011, al have enough time to deal with u here, Stay tuned!

My dear, you make so much noise, sometimes I feel you're trying to silence your conscience. Okay I agree, you are healed grin you don't have to try another smart move here cos the last one didn't work, we caught you. Enjoy your 'healing' and honeymoon bye!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Azibalua(f): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
LoveKing:

My advice is this. If you claim to have a miracle, go for medical check up. dont be a mental slave.

Medical check up did I hear you say?
Interesting to note that even Jesus people to go to the priest

Luke 17:14
14 And when He saw them, He said to them, Go[ at once] and show yourselves to the priests. And as they went, they were cured and made clean

How come he did not send them to physicians
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
Azibalua:

Medical check up did I hear you say?
Interesting to note that even Jesus people to go to the priest

Luke 17:14
14 And when He saw them, He said to them, Go[ at once] and show yourselves to the priests. And as they went, they were cured and made clean

How come he did not send them to physicians

At least he sent them for independent verification unlike CE.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Azibalua(f): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Sir John
{At least he sent them for independent verification unlike CE.}

Verified by priests
Interesting to note that we are kings and priest unto god 

Revelation 5:10
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Azibalua:

Sir John
{At least he sent them for independent verification unlike CE.}

Verified by priests
Interesting to note that we are kings and priest unto god 

Revelation 5:10
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
embarassed
you have not seen that verse before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.