Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305362 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kenyan 28:

I read everything though. When there is need to post, so I do.
@Kenyan,
Please do not stop believing in the healing power, Christ through His stripes, gave to you. As you once said, by His stripes you were healed. He Himself took up our infirmity and carried our diseases.
No man can heal you except God and that you know.

That is the reason why I was wondering why you were changing what you believe based on those words you once spoke.
I pray you receive the healing that is yours and Jesus Christ will further make you whole.

On another note, I have long read that coconut oil has great anti-viral effects especially against HIV. It will be nice if you read more about it online and apply it if you decide to.
Cheers.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
OmoPastor:

did you read my post at all? seem you are engulfed in your outrage against the MOG rather than be objective in this matter.

if i may ask you, who are you? what is your mission?

Your question is coming a bit later Sir, we've been on this for four years and I'll repeat what I said since you've decided to pretend not to understand English: "We have heard claims like yours before and when properly scrutinized everything falls apart; if you doubt, we can take up your claim here.Do you mind?"

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Snowwy:
@Kenyan,
Please do not stop believing in the healing power, Christ through His stripes, gave to you. As you once said, by His stripes you were healed. He Himself took up our infirmity and carried our diseases.
No man can heal you except God and that you know.

That is the reason why I was wondering why you were changing what you believe based on those words you once spoke.
I pray you receive the healing that is yours and Jesus Christ will further make you whole.

On another note, I have long read that coconut oil has great anti-viral effects especially against HIV. It will be nice if you read more about it online and apply it if you decide to.
Cheers.

Thanks for the advice. I will do anything to make sure that my baby is well and in good health.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OmoPastor(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mr sirjohn, you could have be on this thing from thine kingdom come, it does not make it right.

Seem you are the one that has failed to understand English and not me. How can you confirm the phrase "everything falls apart", thats quite unfortunate for you maybe you meant to say those you have met so far (and I wonder how many they are).

Mr man, I just told you about my daughter and you are there telling me that you can prove me wrong? What are you going to scrutinize when I was the one that spent the money at the hospital and now my daughter is well yet you are saying you want to take me on? Take me on what? If you think you are sent to confuse people with your unfounded theories, I think you need to think again.

Once my daughter was hospitalized, now she is sound and well, QED

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2012
OmoPastor: Mr sirjohn, you could have be on this thing from thine kingdom come, it does not make it right.

Seem you are the one that has failed to understand English and not me. How can you confirm the phrase "everything falls apart", thats quite unfortunate for you maybe you meant to say those you have met so far (and I wonder how many they are).

Mr man, I just told you about my daughter and you are there telling me that you can prove me wrong? What are you going to scrutinize when I was the one that spent the money at the hospital and now my daughter is well yet you are saying you want to take me on? Take me on what? If you think you are sent to confuse people with your unfounded theories, I think you need to think again.

Once my daughter was hospitalized, now she is sound and well, QED

Okay sir, I've heard you undecided

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dolwellyahoo: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2012
SirJohn:

Okay sir, I've heard you undecided
s @sir John I know u are always quick to respond but I love d way omo pastor ans you. I have read through this thread, I will comment only once and never again because you will always hold on to your points. You have no solution to peoples health problem, if u know so much like u claim to know about God, why did you go to the HS of CE in d first place. I also know that you are desperately looking for people like kenyan28 to support and purge your conscience for this evil thread you started here. It is not about d truth for you, it is about winning. But you cannot fight God, d healing school is still going on, people are still being healed call me names if you like but YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CANNOT STOP IT. Sefini Have a nice day
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
s @sir John I know u are always quick to respond but I love d way omo pastor ans you. I have read through this thread, I will comment only once and never again because you will always hold on to your points. You have no solution to peoples health problem, if u know so much like u claim to know about God, why did you go to the HS of CE in d first place. I also know that you are desperately looking for people like kenyan28 to support and purge your conscience for this evil thread you started here. It is not about d truth for you, it is about winning. But you cannot fight God, d healing school is still going on, people are still being healed call me names if you like but YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CANNOT STOP IT. Sefini Have a nice day

Don't quote my names anyhow. I have eyes to see on my own.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am killing the virus day by day.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kenyan 28: I am killing the virus day by day.

For both you and your baby in Jesus name. Amen

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Pastor Kun:

For both you and your baby in Jesus name. Amen

Yap, in Jesus name. I am sure al come back here with -ve medical report sometime.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
The burden or carrying the charlatan's books hanging over my shoulder every other day is over. No more rhapsodies now. The Holy Bible is my life forever.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Kenyan 28:

Yap, in Jesus name. I am sure al come back here with -ve medical report sometime.

allow me to sound a note of caution here. The bible is replete with examples of where God chose NOT to "heal" certain issues. Sometimes many of us complain that God has not turned around our situations when infact we are merely paying the price for our own poor choices. God forgave David but his first son through Bathsheba still died... the thief on the cross made it to heaven but that did not absolve him of his punishment on the cross.
You may or may not come back with a negative report... it does not mean God has not forgiven you or does not love you. It may just be a cross you will have to bear for good.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by newmi(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Zikkyy:

You are not helping matters. You are not helping cec. You need to fetch pastor Chris to come defend himself.
There is nothing to defend my friend why not leave Pastor Chris out of this and reason with me within the context of my post
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by newmi(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2012
When I make posts and comments on certain issues like this I do so with such boldness,convidence, and conviction far from the arena of Church politics and sect loyalty because of what I have experienced in more than two decade of my life and like the apsotle John said in 1 John 1:1-4 " That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4 We write this to make our[a] joy complete".
I have had God heal me of countless health challenges but specifically I had my Aunt healed thru the ministry of the man of God Pastor Chris when she visited the Healing school she had an attack the spirit of death was looming over she wasn't sleeping she wasn't eating we took her to the hospital the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with yet we could literally see life leaving her because of the lack of sleep psychologically she begining to loose her mind this was indeed a clear fact of a demonic attack o no you don't want to experience or have some close person to you experience it but thank God she was healed and now she has her live restored am so so glad to God everytime I see her in church. It is the doing of God not that of any man. Halleluyah!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2012
newmi: When I make posts and comments on certain issues like this I do so with such boldness,convidence, and conviction far from the arena of Church politics and sect loyalty because of what I have experienced in more than two decade of my life and like the apsotle John said in 1 John 1:1-4 " That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4 We write this to make our[a] joy complete".
I have had God heal me of countless health challenges but specifically I had my Aunt healed thru the ministry of the man of God Pastor Chris when she visited the Healing school she had an attack the spirit of death was looming over she wasn't sleeping she wasn't eating we took her to the hospital the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with yet we could literally see life leaving her because of the lack of sleep psychologically she begining to loose her mind this was indeed a clear fact of a demonic attack o no you don't want to experience or have some close person to you experience it but thank God she was healed and now she has her live restored am so so glad to God everytime I see her in church. It is the doing of God not that of any man. Halleluyah!!!

STORY!!! How are you preparing for offer 7?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
davidylan:

You may or may not come back with a negative report... it does not mean God has not forgiven you or does not love you. It may just be a cross you will have to bear for good.

Continue doubting, but watch this space.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2013
What happened?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Arorode: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Very funny who told u blind pple dnt see,more over they dream. In there dreams they hv seen more than enough nt 2 talk of differentiating coloursg.;->
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
shinystar:
The fact is Pastor Chris is fake. That is nothing more convincing.
Ofcourse prosperity preaching. A ot of people that go there dont actually read their bibles and all they look for is prosperity.
I will advice any poor fellow looking for money or helth stuff or anything of somekind to ask pastor chris for money and lets see his reply

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
I said I would come back here with good news, a negative report, and here I am with one, at least for my daughter who is close to 2 years now. Medication has worked on her and I thank God for this perfect gift of mine from heaven. In fact since May she was well with no virus detected in her blood and confirmed many other times. Glory to God. Am working on mine now and.....again some day al have good news. For those who doubt, check on how oxygen works in the body!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kenyan 28: I said I would come back here with good news, a negative report, and here I am with one, at least for my daughter who is close to 2 years now. Medication has worked on her and I thank God for this perfect gift of mine from heaven. In fact since May she was well with no virus detected in her blood and confirmed many other times. Glory to God. Am working on mine now and.....again some day al have good news. For those who doubt, check on how oxygen works in the body!

To God be the glory, I rejoice with you my sister. Your healing would also be confirmed in Jesus name.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kenyan 28: I said I would come back here with good news, a negative report, and here I am with one, at least for my daughter who is close to 2 years now. Medication has worked on her and I thank God for this perfect gift of mine from heaven. In fact since May she was well with no virus detected in her blood and confirmed many other times. Glory to God. Am working on mine now and.....again some day al have good news. For those who doubt, check on how oxygen works in the body!

This thread by Sirjohn introduced me to nairaland grin

I read every single post and came to understand the mindset of a lot of nairalanders.

God bless you Kenyan. He'll surely perfect that which concerns you as you've decided to put your trust in him alone. Hoping to hear more good news from you.

God bless you and your family

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by TruEvangel: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
@SirJohn

I attended CE Healing School this year 2013 Randburg SA and have been a member since 2007. I joined nairaland to say thank you publicly!

I was disturbed for about 4 months after HS because of the things I saw at the HL, I spoke to my friends none believed me. I also spoke to some of the students I was with, though they admitted seeing people who were walking put on wheelchairs but they couldn't bring themselves to the fact that this may be a scam.

I stopped going to church and began to research on the net and reread some of the books I had of the great faith healers of yesteryears... I didn't want to believe the facts... many who had serious cases were made to fail. When I read your story I then knew that the devil wasn't playing with my mind but Chris was.

So thank you sir for your story it saved me months of stressing and crying... Chris has not change he still does it the same way you outlined in 2008.

In my reading of the bible now I also found out that Chris's doctrine is completely wrong, chances are the things that he's right about roman Catholicism also had them right.

love you sir!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
TruEvangel: @SirJohn

I attended CE Healing School this year 2013 Randburg SA and have been a member since 2007. I joined nairaland to say thank you publicly!

I was disturbed for about 4 months after HS because of the things I saw at the HL, I spoke to my friends none believed me. I also spoke to some of the students I was with, though they admitted seeing people who were walking put on wheelchairs but they couldn't bring themselves to the fact that this may be a scam.

I stopped going to church and began to research on the net and reread some of the books I had of the great faith healers of yesteryears... I didn't want to believe the facts... many who had serious cases were made to fail. When I read your story I then knew that the devil wasn't playing with my mind but Chris was.

So thank you sir for your story it saved me months of stressing and crying... Chris has not change he still does it the same way you outlined in 2008.

In my reading of the bible now I also found out that Chris's doctrine is completely wrong, chances are the things that he's right about roman Catholicism also had them right.

love you sir!

Joagbaje I hope you are reading, your oga is a confirmed conman and charlatan. Anyway I am sure you know this fact better as you are already walking in his evil steps.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

To God be the glory, I rejoice with you my sister. Your healing would also be confirmed in Jesus name.

Amen!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
Candour:

This thread by Sirjohn introduced me to nairaland grin

I read every single post and came to understand the mindset of a lot of nairalanders.

God bless you Kenyan. He'll surely perfect that which concerns you as you've decided to put your trust in him alone. Hoping to hear more good news from you.

God bless you and your family

Amen!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by choxcity: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am a member of Christ Embassy Church and since 2001 that I have joined the ministry, I have never seen anybody worshipping pastor Chris. We all in Christ Embassy worship Only God Almighty and I don't understand where you all get your evil ideas from.

Secondly, on the issue of dressing like pastor Chris or trying to look like him, there's no basis for condemning anybody that chooses to do likewise. Go to other ministries; RCCG, DEEPER LIFE ETC their members all talk, dress, preach and even pray like their leader and CEC is not different. Its called mentorship. Anyway I'm sure you would rather give a THUMBS UP to an unbeliever who tries to imitate an artist or a celebrity rather than accept a Christian that tries to imitate his or her pastor. You probably believes more in a herbalist than the power of God through his servant, watch your ways peeps.
I pray that God forgive you and also flood your eyes of understanding with light.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2014
choxcity: I am a member of Christ Embassy Church and since 2001 that I have joined the ministry, I have never seen anybody worshipping pastor Chris. We all in Christ Embassy worship Only God Almighty and I don't understand where you all get your evil ideas from.

Secondly, on the issue of dressing like pastor Chris or trying to look like him, there's no basis for condemning anybody that chooses to do likewise. Go to other ministries; RCCG, DEEPER LIFE ETC their members all talk, dress, preach and even pray like their leader and CEC is not different. Its called mentorship. Anyway I'm sure you would rather give a THUMBS UP to an unbeliever who tries to imitate an artist or a celebrity rather than accept a Christian that tries to imitate his or her pastor. You probably believes more in a herbalist than the power of God through his servant, watch your ways peeps.
I pray that God forgive you and also flood your eyes of understanding with light.

dressing like your pastor isnt mentorship, its brainwashing and idol worshipping.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2014

Happy New Year to you All!
I've been away from NL for a while now because I had to take time off to plan for my wedding.
I wedded last month and to the glory of God it was a huge success.

@Kenyan28, I'm so glad to hear about your daughters improved health. I remember calling you sometime in September during the terrorist attack in Nairobi to make sure you were okay; it was then you told me the good news about your daughter.
I'm also glad you took the advice to explore every possible medical option at your disposal and trust God as medical science is still God's hand at work on earth.

Thanks for the goodwill messages you sent me during my wedding, I sincerely appreciate.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2014
TruEvangel: @SirJohn

love you sir!

Thank you @TruEvangel, I sincerely appreciate your feedback.
When I wrote the op in November 2008, they thought I was a joker, some thought I was paid to write, others thought I cooked up a lie to dent Chris' image.
Five years down the line, more and more people are confirming every single detail.
Thanks once more

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
SirJohn:

Happy New Year to you All!
I've been away from NL for a while now because I had to take time off to plan for my wedding.
I wedded last month and to the glory of God it was a huge success

Good to have you back bro, I am sorry I couldn't make it for your wedding. Glad it went well + congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78