Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305483 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
nnenneigbo:
I agree, the truth hurts ...
I was just pointing out something that rings true about truth but I am seeing you're taking my comment the wrong way. Truth is where salvation can be found my dear friend and the truth you failed to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow.

nnenneigbo:
that’s why you’re refusing to understand you’re just merely indoctrinated
What indoctrination would this be please?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gombs:
grin grin grin grin
What's so funny brother?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I was just pointing out something that rings true about truth but I am seeing you're taking my comment the wrong way. Truth is where salvation can be found my dear friend and the truth you failed to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow.

What indoctrination would this be please?

Your bible is not the truth, we know that for sure.

There’s the bible truth, and there’s THE TRUTH, they’re not the same thing.

About your indoctrination, you know exactly what tgat is lmao.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2020
nnenneigbo:
Your bible is not the truth, we know that for sure.
The Bible is not anyones's private/personal item. It is a collection of books for the good benefit of everybody. Nobody has exclusive rights to the Bible. It, fyi, is an instructional book (i.e. 2 Timothy 3:16)

1/ Give me an inexhaustible list of why the bible is not the truth
2/ What then, is the alternative to the bible?

nnenneigbo:
There’s the bible truth, and there’s THE TRUTH, they’re not the same thing.
[img]https://s5/images/LetsHearThis.gif[/img]

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate.
Jesus answered, "You say that I am a King.
In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth.
Everyone on the side of truth listens to Me.
"
- John 18:37

1/ What according to your vast knowledge and best understanding is THE TRUTH please?
2/ What makes the bible truth, different from THE TRUTH, if you claim that, they’re not the same thing?

nnenneigbo:
About your indoctrination, you know exactly what tgat is lmao.
I have no indoctrination. You brought up "that’s why you’re refusing to understand you’re just merely indoctrinated" so I am asking you where you got indoctrination from and what indoctrination is this? Or is it you just making wild accusations and so why you find it lmao funny, hmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Acehart: 3:59am On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What's so funny brother?

My idea of church is your idea of church; When you see that I ask people what church they attend, it’s because I am asking myself questions about where they get their ideas from - is it an inspiration from someone they are listening to or something along those lines?

He says he leads people into the prophetic; and he screenshots one of his followers saying that after a few seconds of praying, he felt a strange sensation in his body... The chap was for happy for him, the praying one, with regards to getting into the prophetic. Hope you get my drift?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Acehart:
My idea of church is your idea of church; When you see that I ask people what church they attend, it’s because I am asking myself questions about where they get their ideas from - is it an inspiration from someone they are listening to or something along those lines?

He says he leads people into the prophetic; and he screenshots one of his followers saying that after a few seconds of praying, he felt a strange sensation in his body... The chap was for happy for him, the praying one, with regards to getting into the prophetic. Hope you get my drift?
Are you Gòmbs?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Acehart: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Are you Gòmbs?

Meaning?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Acehart:
Meaning?
Meaning you entered your response on the wrong window. Is Acehart a nom de guerre for you, instead of Gòmbs?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Acehart: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Meaning you entered your response on the wrong window. Is Acehart a nom de guerre for you, instead of Gòmbs?

Ooh la la! I did enter it in the wrong window. People here in NL can be touchy; saying such a thing on his thread will turn out bloody; I didn’t want to spend Saturday on my phone undecided I hope you understand.

We all called Sylvester Stallone by his nom de guerre, Rambo, when we were children until we knew later on that that wasn’t his name. Well, Acehart (from the private eye canine in the cartoon, dog city) is made up from letters in my real name; I’d say it doesn’t sound cool for a nom de guerre, but a few people know its me. If I were to have a nom de guerre, I guess I’d have to search for one.

I hated Wacky Races; why did you name your moniker after that crazy dog, Muttley?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MuttleyLaff: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Acehart:
Ooh la la! I did enter it in the wrong window. People here in NL can be touchy; saying such a thing on his thread will turn out bloody; I didn’t want to spend Saturday on my phone undecided I hope you understand.
I do understand, but I still think you ..., lmao

Acehart:
We all called Sylvester Stallone by his nom de guerre, Rambo, when we were children until we knew later on that that wasn’t his name. Well, Acehart (from the private eye canine in the cartoon, dog city) is made up from letters in my real name; I’d say it doesn’t sound cool for a nom de guerre, but a few people know its me. If I were to have a nom de guerre, I guess I’d have to search for one.
Everyone knew Rambo is an actor nah and that Rambo wasn't the actor's real name, lmao. Its Moses Olaiya Adejumo RIP, the veteran comedian, everyone knew his real name isn't Baba Sala

Acehart:
I hated Wacky Races;
I love to date Wacky Races and mot other cartoons, bar a few like, Beavis and Butt-Head. I found "Beavis and Butt-Head" for me, annoyingly irritating to watch, lmao

Acehart:
why did you name your moniker after that crazy dog, Muttley?
Muttley, Dick dastardly's sidekick is best known for its mischievous wheezing laughs. MuttleyLaff is fusion of two words "Muttley" and "Laff" (i.e. Laugh) coming from laughing wheezingly when reading posts that reminds me of Muttley's laughs, the cartoon fictional dog created in by Hanna-Barbera Productions. I used to be asthmatic, and when I laugh too much, it ends up sounding like Muttley laughing, so it was appropriate to fuse "Muttley" with "Laff" to get the 'MuttleyLaff" moniker, as that's how the laugh sounded (i.e. the wheezing sound laugh) when I read some ludicrous and/or unbelievable funny posts here on Nairaland.

I didnt name the ''MuttleyLaff" moniker, after the Muttley cartoon fictional dog, but I named it after the Muttley cartoon fictional dog's wheezing laugh. That's the difference, lmao

Acehart, I grew up on watching cartoons, to date still love cartoons, will die loving and watching cartoons, Wacky Races et al, lmao. I always used to watch with my kids when they were growing and we'll literally would be rolling on the floor laughing off, to my missus shaking her head and feeling sorry for us, lmao

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What's so funny brother?

The protracted nature of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VBCampaign: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
This thread...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Superpower(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12
Wow

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Omoawoke2(m): 5:43am On Jan 13
Pastor Chris cup don dey full, that animal, criminal and con artist will surely be exposed and humiliated.

TB Joshua will be a joke.

Wicked con men deceiving people

Anybody capable of this level of deceit can kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Omoawoke2(m): 6:55am On Jan 13
Seun:
Yes, it's odd. Smart person. wink

Why don’t you take threads like this to front page.

You will be doing the right thing. These pastors lack conscience and have killed people with false hopes
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:22am On Jan 16
Hallow 2024??

How has been everyone?

It's been eons since I logged into this forumn.

I am well. I am well kept.

I thank God.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17
Welcome back!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LagosAirport: 12:56am On Jan 18
Kenyan28:
Hallow 2024??

How has been everyone?

I thank God.
Welcome back
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19
Kenyan28:
Hallow 2024??

How has been everyone?

I thank God.

Great to know you are well. Cheers!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19
Kenyan28:
Hallow 2024??

How has been everyone?

I thank God.

Helllo! wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:52am On Jan 20
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VBCampaign: 8:18am On Jan 20
SirJohn:

Sir John!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VBCampaign: 8:19am On Jan 20
Gombs:

Helllo! wink

Gombs.

Hope you've left Christ Embassy and the cult of Christian Oyakhilome?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Courz: 1:06pm On Jan 20
Whoever resurrected this thread, May God bless you, your family and generations. Now I can read this thread to my heart's content. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 7:03am On Jan 23
VBCampaign:

Gombs.

Hope you've left Christ Embassy and the cult of Christian Oyakhilome?

i'm never leaving. Hope you've healed? undecided

Meanwhile...

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VBCampaign: 11:19am On Jan 23
Gombs:

i'm never leaving. Hope you've healed? undecided

Meanwhile...

Sad

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 7:49am On Jan 24
VBCampaign:

Sad

Jesus can fix your sadness, sir
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VBCampaign: 8:13am On Jan 24
Gombs:

Jesus can fix your sadness, sir

I'll rather live with my sadness than continue in a cult

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 5:14pm On Mar 10
SirJohn:

Hi SirJohn, I reached out, please try and get in touch. Many thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18
Truthfullone19:

Hi SirJohn, I reached out, please try and get in touch. Many thanks
Hi, how may I help you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 11:42pm On Mar 18
SirJohn:

Hi, how may I help you?

Hi John, thanks for reaching out. I wrote on page 83 of this thread. The long one which uses the example of Peter Popoff and Darren Brown the magician. Sent you a message. Not too familiar with Nairaland, although I do read articles on this site. Please try and connect, need to get in touch. Many thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by immortalcrown(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24
Why is a 2008 post making the front page after 13 years?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.