Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money (5223 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Rexnegro(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by somadienah(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2014
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=omenka post=26924801][When it comes to how low Jonathan's government can sink in the realm of shame, there seems to be no limit at all!!

So because they have investments in Nigeria, Nigeria should be granted the right to violate their laws without question. What a funny country. South African economic indices are light years ahead of Nigeria's and wouldn't feel as much as a pinch should their investments in this banana republic (as transformed into by Jonathan) be hurt.

Matter of fact, Nigeria would be the biggest looser should anything happen to the companies mentioned. Imagine the number of people that would be thrown unto the streets should brands like DSTV and MTN close shops in the country!!

We are grappling with crippling unemployment rates and should be looking at doing whatever we can to keep the people so far employed at their duty posts and not get involved in some empty chest beatings which would certainly do us more harm than good!! They have a law abiding and responsible and respectable govt unlike the bunch of nonentities we have presiding over our affairs. If the say don't break their laws, DON'T. SA is not NIGERIA!

What a useless government. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Descartes: 1:53am On Oct 07, 2014
somadienah:
[/color][color=#006600]
Stop the sentiment and save us your sermon.I can see that you are afraid already. Many Telecos are waiting at sideline to see what will become these investments in Nigeria. You are reason why Nigeria doesn't see herself as a GIANT OF AFRICA.We need to teach these Mandelas some lesson. angry
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Lucasbalo(m): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
When it comes to how low Jonathan's government can sink in the realm of shame, there seems to be no limit at all!!

So because they have investments in Nigeria, Nigeria should be granted the right to violate their laws without question. What a funny country. South African economic indices are light years ahead of Nigeria's and wouldn't feel as much as a pinch should their investments in this banana republic (as transformed into by Jonathan) be hurt.

Matter of fact, Nigeria would be the biggest looser should anything happen to the companies mentioned. Imagine the number of people that would be thrown unto the streets should brands like DSTV and MTN close shops in the country!!

We are grappling with crippling unemployment rates and should be looking at doing whatever we can to keep the people so far employed at their duty posts and not get involved in some empty chest beatings which would certainly do us more harm than good!! They have a law abiding and responsible and respectable govt unlike the bunch of nonentities we have presiding over our affairs. If the say don't break their laws, DON'T. SA is not NIGERIA!

Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by 817: 3:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I think it is important we analyse the wire transfer for the $5.7m. Before that kind of transfer is done several processes are carried out on both sides. Central Bank officials of both countries would have been notified because of the huge amount involved. If there was any illegality about it the transfer would not have gone through in the first place. So the SA Bank received the money and had no problems until the money was to be returned to Nigeria. Interesting!
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by ODIMEGWU2: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Crap! Very useless threat that carries no weight.

The fact is that, the whole world knows how corrupt, jonathan, his pastor and friends are, so in their opinion they are withholding the money till next year when an incorruptible, legitimate and purposeful leadership that would be led by the people's General is sworn in.

Kudos to SA for coming to our rescue!
so all these rant is about all your political interest ? How do you people reason ? Nigeria will outlive GOODLUCK so continue fooling yourself online
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by ODIMEGWU2: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2014
F117A:
You must be a very stupidd human being.
Is it the same SA that is looking for any opportunity to embarass Nigeria due to the already existing geo-political rivalry.
You think SA likes Nigeria?
I wonder how i came to be in the same country with inbred moronns like you.
Anyway,MTN and co will produce the money one way or the other.

I hardly comment here , but mehn I read their comments and my jaw fall open.. MORONS!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 07, 2014
premium times added 'mtn and dstv' ... why can't people use their brains for once
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by omenka(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2014
chinwike2:
No need to worry dump MTÑÑ and use Glo, dump ÐSSTV and use Startimes/Starsat, dump choplife and enter alaba, onitsha, everyday etc, Anyway standard-chart bank and multilinks is already dumped. South-africa can gang up with the wild wild west. Nigeria still africa's biggest
And when they are done "dumping" are you gonna be the one to provide jobs for the thousands of people that would be "dumped" unto the streets??

I bet if you, your kith or kin, worked in any of those companies, you wouldn't be saying this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka post=26927590 :
When it comes to how low Jonathan's government
can sink in the realm of shame, there seems to be no limit at all!!
So because they have investments in Nigeria, Nigeria should be granted the right to violate their laws without
question. What a funny country. South African economic indices are light years ahead of Nigeria's and wouldn't feel
as much as a pinch should their investments in this banana republic (as transformed into by Jonathan) be hurt.
Matter of fact, Nigeria would be the biggest looser should anything happen to the companies mentioned. Imagine the
number of people that would be thrown unto the streets should brands like DSTV and MTN close shops in the
country!!
We are grappling with crippling unemployment rates and should be looking at doing whatever we can to keep the
people so far employed at their duty posts and not get involved in some empty chest beatings which would certainly
do us more harm than good!! They have a law abiding and responsible and respectable govt unlike the bunch of
nonentities we have presiding over our affairs. If the say don't break their laws, DON'T. SA is not NIGERIA!
What a useless government. Smh
two things bro, FG never mentioned 'dstv and Mtn'..[premiumtimes thingz]. two, I beg to differ that people will be thrown onto streets if brands like dstv and mtn are given eviction notice .. bra, those companies are not monopolistic in nature! we have brains that'd take them over without much hassle..
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Afroconnect: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Jonathan is truly weak and bring a lot of shame to Nigeria...imagine a Government that can not facilitate a simple arms deal.

I smelll a rat,our Government officials can not be that dumb,that money ws actually being laundered.

Oshiomole will be a better president than this jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The fact is that, the whole world knows how corrupt, jonathan, his pastor and friends are, so in their opinion they are withholding the money till next year when an incorruptible, legitimate and purposeful leadership that would be led by the people's General is sworn in.

seriously?? Pls read ur meaningless post allover again embarassed you and ur generation cant do half of what jonathan can do. Do u knw that jonathan is the only good... Not perfect! But good president we av had so far?? I bet u dnt, or u are too busy insulting him to even fantom that. S.a did with held the first money! I also bet u didnt see that too. Silly nigerians talking what they know nothing about since 1960.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Fact is that some idiots wont even understand what the op said before posting embarassed s.a are the bad guys! Dont u see what they are trying to do?? They are trying to manipulate us, and paint us bad in public. Op didnt even post the damn story well, ive read the full story, and i know how they operate.. I knw these games.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Enahi(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
When it comes to how low Jonathan's government can sink in the realm of shame, there seems to be no limit at all!!

Am sorry but you sound like an I d I o t and a South African Slave,why not suggest Nigeria should have its own Telecom Company,Dstv and Shoprite?
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by omenka(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Enahi:
Am sorry but you sound like an I d I o t and a South African Slave,why not suggest Nigeria should have its own Telecom Company,Dstv and Shoprite?
Sometimes I wonder where some of you roaches crawl out of. I hardly respond to females when it comes to politics (save the few reasonable ones we've got here) especially those as dvmb as you. I won't dignify any more of your twaddle with a response. If you got a problem with a man, go thrash it out with your bf or pops and stay out of my mention.

Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:

you are just stupid for insulting ur government like dat. Nigeria does not need people like you.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by major466(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:

With comments like this, am fully convinced that you are a menace to Nigeria. An enemy of Nigeria. Have you any dignity? Because of your Hate for GEJ?
How I wish countries practice international Transfer of citizens, such as those practiced in European Football transfers Windows. You will be the first on the list of unwanted Nigerians to be sold to Niger Republic free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by yetunsbay(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
F117A:
You must be a very stupidd human being.
Is it the same SA that is looking for any opportunity to embarass Nigeria due to the already existing geo-political rivalry.
You think SA likes Nigeria?
I wonder how i came to be in the same country with inbred moronns like you.
Anyway,MTN and co will produce the money one way or the other.
truely our govt is corrupt bt sme nairaland members shld b charged wif treasonable felony....no mata wot is still our country
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by major466(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
That's where the problem lies.What else do you expect from an Almajiri He had problem with Badeh and I guess he wants to use this medium to embarrass him as a pay back. And now those Bokoharam sympathers on Nairaland will be masturbäting on this very thread.GEJ has to do something unless he wants to prove to us that he is CLUESSLESS as opposition tags him angry
I remember vividly when ever boko haram attacked communities, the Arewas and Northern elders together with their local twitter champion Hell Rufai would attack and heap insults on the then National Security Adviser, Andrew Azazi (May his soul RIP). No day passes by without you hearing in the newspapers about the Northern Talibans accusing Azazi of failing in his responsibilities to secure communities attacked by their own footsoldiers boko haram.
But when Dasuki was appointed as the new National Security Adviser, the snakes suddenly developed a mute syndrome. Never have they been heard to criticize Dasuki, there colleague even when security deteriorated significantly at his watch. Same also with the Minister of Defense Aliu Gusau. Remember when some Generals in the Nigerian Army had difficulty dealing with Gusau when he came on board as minister of defense? I tell you these malos think they're taking us for a ride without us knowing.
Hoping the President sacks them both with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by maslong(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I just rated your post 1 UNlike 1UNshare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by omoharry(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YOU ARE UP TO THE AGE OF 18.I BELIEVE YOU ARE A 16 YEARS OLD,OR AN UNEMPLOYED , PICKED UP BY POLITICAL JOBBERS FOR THEIR ONLINE PROPAGANDA. ARE YOU A NIGERIAN OR A FOREIGNER. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH SOME NIGERIANS(SHOULD I SAY MEDIOCRE) . LACK OF SENSE TO DISCERN INFORMATION NOR MAKE RESEARCH ON ISSUES BEFORE TYPING INFORMATION TO DAMAGE YOUR COUNTRY'S IMAGE.THEN, TOMORROW YOU WILL CRY TO THE SAME COUNTRY TO FIGHT FOR YOU WHEN THIS WICKED SOUTH AFRICANS ARE MALTREATING YOU. JUST PRAY THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT PLUNGE INTO CRISIS BY YOUR PAID MASTER; I BELIEVE THE FEW COINS THAT WAS PAID TO YOU TO CONTRIBUTE IN CREATING THE PROBLEM WILL SAVE YOU WHEN YOUR OTHER AFRICAN BROTHERS WILL SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS IN YOUR VULNERABLE SITUATION.THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER THERE WAS A COUNTRY THAT YOU ONCE USED TO CRY TO WHEN THE WOLVES FROM ASIDE(SOUTH AFRICANS) COMES TO DEVOUR YOU. FIGHT FOR THE PEACE OF YOUR COUNTRY. THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY YOU HAVE. YOU TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES NOW IN PEACE BECAUSE NIGERIA IS STILL STANDING AND IS STILL RELEVANT TO OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD BUT THE DAY THIS COUNTRY FALLS. YOU WILL KNOW EVER WISH FOR SENSE OF BELONGING AND A COUNTRY THAT WILL SPEAK ON YOUR BEHALF. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE.THIS STATEMENT IS TO ALL YOU PARTY E WARRIORS THAT ARE HERE TO BRING THIS COUNTRY DOWN, WHOSE INTEREST ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR.IS IT TO DESTROY NIGERIA OR BUILD NIGERIA?
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu so any comment exposing your corrupt messiah, jonadafft, equates to negation of igboness? Let me also say you need quicker donkey brain transplant cos it reasons better than you!

Brainwashed TANiod!
don k
don kòkórò
Donkey
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Mftivi: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

To hell with the corrupt and useless Obj!

However, jonadafft is the present occupant of The corrupt empire called presidency. Let him explain to us, why he chooses to en mesh in illegal acquisition of arms in SA, when there are many windows to conduct better/legal business with other willing countries.
did u read the post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar. Iche Okwuku, An Ikwerrre Man Wins Secretary-General Of Oha-Na-Eze Ndi Igbo / Chief Justice Of Nigeria And Attorney General....who Is More Powerful? / PDP Lied Over ‘purported’ APC Members Defection In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.