Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money (5212 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Can SA beat their chest that OBJ don't have illegal investment in SA

To hell with the corrupt and useless Obj!

However, jonadafft is the present occupant of The corrupt empire called presidency. Let him explain to us, why he chooses to en mesh in illegal acquisition of arms in SA, when there are many windows to conduct better/legal business with other willing countries.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by F117A: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bekwarra:

Don't mind the sado-masochist jare. South Africa is merely playing politics with the whole issue. Seems some people are still feeling bitter about being usurped as the numero uno economy on the continent thus they are playing dirty. The explanation was clear enough. The transaction was done through a bank and the company having problems with paperwork returned the money. Yet APC apologists will quickly bombard us with silly unfounded claims. They are so confused that they don't even know what to accuse the FG of; maybe arms-smuggling or money laundering. Those who live their lives with so much hate for others do not enjoy happiness too.
The South-africans are definitely playing politics.
That is what rivals do.
Undermine your 'opponents' anyway possible.
Unfortunately,.we have nincompoops on NL who fail to comprehend the political intricases at play.
I hope Nigeria will retaliate strongly.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
F117A:
You must be a very stupidd human being.
Is it the same SA that is looking for any opportunity to embarass Nigeria due to the already existing geo-political rivalry.
You think SA likes Nigeria?
I wonder how i came to be in the same country with inbred moronns like you.
Anyway,MTN and co will produce the money one way or the other.

Bekwarra:

Don't mind the sado-masochist jare. South Africa is merely playing politics with the whole issue. Seems some people are still feeling bitter about being usurped as the numero uno economy on the continent thus they are playing dirty. The explanation was clear enough. The transaction was done through a bank and the company having problems with paperwork returned the money. Yet APC apologists will quickly bombard us with silly unfounded claims. They are so confused that they don't even know what to accuse the FG of; maybe arms-smuggling or money laundering. Those who live their lives with so much hate for others do not enjoy happiness too.

SA wants to be seen as Africa superpower

Our emergence as Africa's economic power house is irritating them

Dasuki might be a mole trying to bring down GEJ's govt like Jega attempted to do

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

A bigot never changes its spot! He blames everybody but Jonathan. Smh!
The chief Tinubu attack dog with his blame nobody but GEJ ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by F117A: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

SA wants to be seen as Africa superpower

Our emergence as Africa's economic power house is irritating them

Dasuki might be a mole trying to bring down GEJ's govt like Jega attempted to do
I don't think dasuki is a mole.
He is just incompetent.
Playing into the hands of the south-africans like that is moronnic.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

To hell with the corrupt and useless Obj!

However, jonadafft is the present occupant of The corrupt empire called presidency. Let him explain to us, why he chooses to en mesh in illegal acquisition of arms in SA, when there are many windows to conduct better/legal business with other willing countries.

Comprehension is your problem

The company could not fulfill her obligations so decided to refund the money

What is wrong there.

Why didn't SA stop the money from entering initially.

Why when it was about to return back to Nigeria that SA seized it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by redsun(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why does a sovereign country arms dealing have to be so shady and secretive? Why should south Africa be involve if they are not part of the deal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
some how I begin to feel there is more to this BH fight than meets the eye. first is Americans refusing to help with equipments using human right violation as an excuse, secondly is the case of America trying to frustrate Nigeria's effort in getting arm and knowing fully well we can not arm from Russia due to the Ukraine crises then all of a sudden south Africa is playing the hero,
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
F117A:
I don't think dasuki is a mole.
He is just incompetent.
Playing into the hands of the south-africans is moronnic.

Then he should be sacked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Descartes: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dasuki should be sacked as a matter of urgency angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Blakjewelry:
some how I begin to feel there is more to this BH fight than meets the eye. first is Americans refusing to help with equipments using human right violation as an excuse, secondly is the case of America trying to frustrate Nigeria's effort in getting arm and knowing fully well we can not arm from Russia due to the Ukraine crises then all of a sudden south Africa is playing the hero,

Gbam

SA has betrayed our brother hood

If GEJ will

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutionsInWeaponsDevelopmentAsDICONmassProduce

SA will know why nations see us as Africa superpower

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:

Seconded

Sack him
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Blakjewelry(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Gbam

SA has betrayed our brother hood

If GEJ will

SA will know why nations see us as Africa superpower
seriously this war is good in some way it will enable us to look inwardly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Don't be surprise if he is doing it to embarrass GEJ they way Jega almost succeeded in destabilizing Nigeria
Dont mind the fools. When it comes to taking credit for a job well done, Aggrieved People's Congress would insist the credit must go round. But when things go wrong, they'll heap all the blame on a certain GEJ they hate so much.

The NSA was specifically mentioned as supervising and authorizing all these mess, but not once did the APC attack dogs call on him to account for his actions. Maybe if he was a certain Ihejirika or an Ijaw man, things would have been different. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Descartes: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Seconded

Sack him
His responses in the above article give him away.He should go the Sanusi way. angry
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by thewarrior72: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Crap! Very useless threat that carries no weight.

so in their opinion they are withholding the money till next year when an incorruptible, legitimate and purposeful leadership that would be led by the people's General is sworn in
Lol Dream on, it is allowed, after all beggars ride cars & leave in mansions their dream grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Blakjewelry:

seriously this war is good in some way it will enable us to look inwardly

Nigeria has the best of scientific engineering and technological brains

If GEJ

SA will be dwarfed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Dont mind the fools. When it comes to taking credit for a job well done, Aggrieved People's Congress would insist the credit must go round. But when things go wrong, they'll heap all the blame on a certain GEJ they hate so much.

The NSA was specifically mentioned as supervising and authorizing all these mess, but not once did the APC attack dogs call on him to account for his actions. Maybe if he was a certain Ihejirika or an Ijaw man, things would have been different. Yeye dey smell.

Descartes:
His responses on the above article give him away.He should go the Sanusi way. angry

Arewas can do and undo

See Jega Sanusi almost destroyed GEJ's govt

Dasuki must go

GEJ should

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
The South African govt is definitely playing politics with the whole thing and seizing this opportunity to embarrass Nigeria. But do I blame them? Who wouldn't seize at the slightest opportunity to embarrass his enemy or competitor?

I blame the confused NSA who should have guaged the mood of the South African govt before embarking on such black or white operation.

Who knows, the NSA may have acted deliberately to embarrass GEJ because of 2015 politics. After all Sanusi did something similar as CBN governor

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Bekwarra(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
redsun:
Why does a sovereign country arms dealing have to be so shady and secretive? Why should south Africa be involve if they are not part of the deal?
Almost all countries of the world buy weapons on the black market. Even USA and Russia buy weapons from each other. Due to new laws, treaties and conventions on arms, it is now hard to get weapons on time because of red tape created by these laws and treaties. Nigeria is in a war situation and the country needs to get weapons as fast as possible to maintain the tempo of its onslaught on the insurgents. Getting weapons from western nations or Russia will bring about a lot of red tape and delays thus Nigeria decided to take a short cut. Get it from a supposedly brother country not knowing that some people are still bitter. My opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by chronique(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Again,those with poor standard of education as usual,have come here to read and comment without understanding. The article gives an insight on the details of the transaction,which shows that the whole thing was actually done the right way,but claims the authorities seized the money,based on suspicion and are investigating the transaction. However,block heads are happy that the authorities in S.A seized the cash. The article hasn't said the Nigerian authorities violated any law in S.A as regards this deal but some people are already saying thank you and kudos to S.A. If I may ask,what are d kudos for? Some of you really need your brains scanned for saw-dust and stones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Descartes: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The South African govt is definitely playing politics with the whole thing and seizing this opportunity to embarrass Nigeria. But do I blame them? Who wouldn't seize at the slightest opportunity to embarrass his enemy or competitor?

I blame the confused NSA who should have guaged the mood of the South African govt before embarking on such black or white operation.
That's where the problem lies.What else do you expect from an Almajiri He had problem with Badeh and I guess he wants to use this medium to embarrass him as a pay back. And now those Bokoharam sympathers on Nairaland will be masturbäting on this very thread.GEJ has to do something unless he wants to prove to us that he is CLUESSLESS as opposition tags him angry
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Who knows, the NSA may have acted deliberately to embarrass GEJ because of 2015 politics. After all Sanusi did something similar as CBN governor

Even Jega attempted it
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by atlwireles: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2014
South africa has an irrational fear of Nigeria. I hope, they don't over play their hands.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2014
chronique:
Again,those with poor standard of education as usual,have come here to read and comment without understanding. The article gives an insight on the details of the transaction,which shows that the whole thing was actually done the right way,but claims the authorities seized the money,based on suspicion and are investigating the transaction. However,block heads are happy that the authorities in S.A seized the cash. The article hasn't said the Nigerian authorities violated any law in S.A as regards this deal but some people are already saying thank you and kudos to S.A. If I may ask,what are d kudos for? Some of you really need your brains scanned for saw-dust and stones.

They have donkey brain

Blaming GEJ for everything

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by Descartes: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2014
chronique:
They will not, some of them are allergic to common logic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by nigerianvenom(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2014
F117A:
You must be a very stupidd human being.
Is it the same SA that is looking for any opportunity to embarass Nigeria due to the already existing geo-political rivalry.
You think SA likes Nigeria?
I wonder how i came to be in the same country with inbred moronns like you.
Anyway,MTN and co will produce the money one way or the other.

ignore those morons,they are good for just criticism.
they'll never ask question.

the other idiiot is calling nigeria a banana republic just because buhari isnt d President, its disgraceful to witness such comment by a potential insane nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
That's where the problem lies.What else do you expect from an Almajiri He had problem with Badeh and I guess he wants to use this medium to embarrass him as a pay back. And now those Bokoram sympathers on Nairaland will masturbäting on this very thread.GEJ has to do something unless he wants to prove to us that he is CLUESSLES as opposition tags him angry

GEJ needs to wake up before some internal and external fifth columnist destroy his govt

He must restore our honour by

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by BlackTechnology: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2014
atlwireles:
South africa has an irrational fear of Nigeria. I hope, they don't over play their hands.

They have already done so

Nigeria must avoid them and prove to them that we are Africa's giant
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by nigerianvenom(m): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Don't be surprise if he is doing it to embarrass GEJ they way Jega almost succeeded in destabilizing Nigeria

i think the president has to call the NSA to order and maybe caution him.
but i'm suprise nobody is asking questions about dasuki's involvement in dis whole issues, rather they are criticising the president.just imagine if dasuki was from d south!hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by atlwireles: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

They have already done so

Nigeria must avoid them and prove to them that we are Africa's giant

They still have a chance, by refunding our money without making more noise.
Re: Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms money by eightsin(m): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Present sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Problems Buhari Cannot Solve if he's Elected / Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan / Is She The Most Sophisticated Female Military Personnel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.