Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Beauty Vs Intelligence - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Vs Intelligence (9990 Views)

Jamaican Beauty Vs Nigerian Beauty . Cutest Smiles / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by oneluvb55(f): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2010
it might b possible
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by edwardcjr: 3:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Sometimes it seems to me like they conflict with one another deeply.

My story:

I’m a really smart guy. And thats just amazing, a blessing really. But I’m also really handsome, above average. This is even more amazing. But, believe me, I have had many shitstorms in my life to deal with just because of that combination. I have come to find that being both very attractive and smart is a big persona to fill and a lot of responsibility. People like me tend to intimidate people without even intending to do it. I have had to deal with so much jealousy its not even funny. Girls were never a problem until they all of a sudden became insecure around me. I’ve tried to be as friendly as I can just so that I can fit in normally like everyone else. But, people have hated me for no reason and were always quick to call me arrogant. I’m just saying this life isnt exactly a bed of roses. Its tough and demanding and can tire you. Being smart and beautiful is a great blessing but it can also be a great burden and so it is a great responsibility.
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by mtfashion: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thank you for posting this types of Topic...

I learn lots of thing by this post....

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Latest And Sexy Ankara Short Gown For Ladies In 2017 / Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2012 / Amazing Ankara Blouse And Trouser|| Styles And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.